Holy shit Aussies of Sup Forums, I am dying right now, fucking dying

Holy shit Aussies of Sup Forums, I am dying right now, fucking dying.

I've heard about aboriginals before and seen the memes but I never knew it was really this bad.

How do you fuckers survive sharing a continent with these "people"?

At least spic music and culture can be catchy and spicy, can an Aussie tell me what day to day life around Abos is like?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Like holy shit, its got to be satire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)
soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=3ns8oMemOzU
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo
youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone explain what the hell I just saw.

abos live in the middle of nowhere, theyre bush people.

But do they ever wander on to civilization? I bet your liberals pander to these motherfuckers all the time, the vid I posted is some grade A USDA approved pandering.

Self bamp

I demand an explanation Aussies

umm i rarely see them where i live but im in the city. umm i dont think so see very little on the tv about what happens in abo land.they get millions and millions in government funding which for decades has been getting stolen from them because they put people in charge who cant read.

Are Abos even intelligent enough to be capable of reading?

Bump.

>don't notice aboriginals, think it's about guy singing
>is he like half abbo? He looks ugly but not terrible. Is it his singing? It's ok, not great but whatever.
>all of a sudden it goes quiet
>abbos out of nowhere
>bashing on sticks
>everyone's quiet
>abbos begin to laugh

What do they need to read?

Centrelink fills out their forms for them.

Was this taken seriously? Is this show popular? Was it on network television in Australia? Did everyone just pretend it was "art" or was it widely and rightfully mocked by Australians?

I'm more upset about this than I should be. That was bullshit. Complete fucking bullshit.

>MFW that jewtube vid

Most of the traditional full bloods are pretty relaxed and chill, actually proud of their culture and who they are which is more than you can say for Germans and Swedes

Only to pick up centrelink and buy booze

I went to the shops last night around 7:30 for some groceries and a couple of females were having a good scrap. About 10 people watching. Arab guy collecting shopping carts was laughing his ass off. Was going to take pics on the way out but they'd given up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
HEY WHITE CUNT
WHAT YOU FUCKEN LOOKIN AT
GIMME YO FUCKEN SHOES GIMMIE YO FUCKIN GOONBAG EH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So centrelink is like welfare over there right?

Whats this I hear about huffing petrol and other substances too

>Was this taken seriously?
Look at the live tweets below mate, people took it dead serious
>Is this show popular?
Yes
>Was it on network television
It was on ABC, our government funded broadcasting station

Aboriginals huffing and drinking petrol actually led to the invention of Opal - a form on unleaded petrol you can't get high from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

This made me laugh more than it should've.

Holy shit Australia my heart really does go out to you fags, I know out nigger and spic problem is bad but your Abo problem is fucking comical

Obviously you are from Melbourne or Sydney.

I live in Adelaide. I have to wawlk to Uni along the main street and everyday they are sitting in this park, drinking goon (cask wine) out of plastic bottles. This isn't at 9pm, an exceptable time to be out drinking, this is at 4pm. They are constantly yelling at each other, and often come up to me "Excuse me buddy, can you spare a dollar?".

They are all living off government welfare that was designed to help them get a job, but it simply not working.

At least they are clapping real wooden sticks instead of coke bottles or sandals.

I'm just surprised they didn't fart in the middle of their "performance"

Legit, where do abos come from, racially?

I actually find them very interesting from a historical and evolutionary standpoint. They feel like one of the few peoples on the planet that are completely untouched by time.

easily the best Abo song ever recorded.

10/10 thread theme right here

what's your opinion on this aussies?

do they speak english?

> At least spic music and culture can be catchy and spicy

That sentence made me nauseous.
kill yourself.

I'd rather have Australia's abbos than spics because they were washed out of their cities. But then again Australia is China2.0 so nvm...fuck that.

>How do you fuckers survive sharing a continent with these "people"?

Because they aren't overly aggressive and in general are pretty chill. Most can be disarmed with humour, the only aggressive ones I've seen are blind drunk but don't harm anyone, they just yell slurs, which in themselves sound hilarious thanks to their accent.

Ignore this cunt from Melbourne.

No.

Melbourne fuck off

Ehh youse got sum dardy shardes dehh bruddaaa

Dont sleep on the road. Google it.

Proof that racial equality is a meme

It's like those scifi stories where a culture is separated from civilization for so long that they become a different lifeform

Stop making fun of this beautiful, caring and extremely intelligent culture.

They're from the Torres Strait Islands north of Australia. How they got here 40,000 years ago is completely beyond me as they're not a seafaring race.

"""""peoples"""""

I used to work at the BHP Macedon gas plant in the Ashburton shire where these cunts live. Fucking animals.

>Twas the day before welfare day
>Coons had no money
>Petrol bomb local (and only) liquor store
>They all horde in and "Rescue"every last bottle of alcohol
>Drunk the day before dole (welfare) day
>Welcome to Onslow, W.A.

That is so fucking unsettling to me. Are you guys really scared to speak your minds about something so trivial and obvious? No one on the planet legitimately enjoyed that. Everyone knows it was just a gay guy singing a bad song being accompanied by two people who didn't care and don't have any musical talent or ability making strange noises. There is no defending what I just watched. Anyone who praises it is being fake and phony and everyone knows it.

How is this allowed? What is going on over there?

Kek, I had heard of the anti sleeping on road PSA but not this.

>Australia video
>Watch next: the original Poo in Loo video
Meme magic strikes again.

it was a powerful cultural performance, what are you even talking about

If you look at the comments you can find around the time Sup Forums discovered it

youtube.com/watch?v=3ns8oMemOzU

You must be fun at parties

Depends where you are mate. I'm in Darwin and people are completely open about how terrible aboriginals generally are in the community. The issue is that the 'long grassers' who are pure aboriginals who literally sit around and do nothing all day are the most visible ones. Meanwhile the people with aboriginal in them who are contributing to society get lumped in the same group. East coast city limp-wrists don't have the exposure so generally still buy into the narrative of the noble savage.

I bet it sounds even better when you're in the dreamtime.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)

From that wiki:
>Prior to the introduction of Opal, Comgas (a brand of the aviation fuel avgas) has been used in many communities to discourage use of fuel as an inhalant. Unlike Opal, however, Comgas contains tetraethyllead (TEL), a substance that is poisonous and is banned throughout most of the world for automobile use after the discovery that it was creating an increase in lead particles over the entire earth, including the poles.[5]

AUSFAG libshits... in an effort to save those fucking worthless caveman throwbacks made a SUPER TOXIC FUEL THAT SCATTERED LEAD THROUGHOUT THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE ENTIRE PLANET AND ATE HOLES AROUND THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES!!!

That global warming melting the polar ice-caps thing?

Mostly done by AUSTRALIA in a matter of a few years just so they could save a few abbos!!!

We should nuke you for that.

Don't they get this hair color by bathing in cow piss? I think I saw a video about that somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo

At least you can get your cock sucked on Mitchell street for two ciggies.

Get the NSF on the line we've just found the missing link in OPs picture.

If I recall correctly aborigines are the lowest average IQ race on the planet. Even dumber than black Africans and apparently they were literally Stone Age (not even shitty mud hut age like blacks) when discovered by civilization.

I'm interested what this looks like in day to day life in the modern world too!

Actually, I am. People love seeing me dance.

Dude it's the same pandering liberal garbage that's going on in your country.

Comgas is Brazilian m8

Aboriginals have a rich musical tradition, just check out this and tell me you're not convinced they have a worthwhile culture: youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks

My favourite made up indigenous culture virtue is "Aborigines had the most sustainable lifestyle and culture on the planet".

No shit. In 50,000 years they managed to produce only a handful of cave paintings and fish traps that would last beyond a human lifetime.

Their cultures should be researched and preserved for curiosity sake. They should not be idolised however, it is the least productive culture the world has ever known.

abos creep me out

Good to know desu. Stay safe user

hahahaha m8

it almost looks real.

Funnily enough those cave paintings are revisited every year so they can be touched up. Without modern intervention they would have been worn away a long time ago.

Apparently buffalo use the rocks to scratch their asses and it's wearing off the paintings

Isn't a large part of Australia a desert because their hunting techniques involve setting forest fires and collecting the burned animals afterward?

I hope you thanked the traditional land owners before you posted that!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians

They are no african though.

I like to compare them to neanderthals, like if roles were switched and they had gone extinct while neanderthals had survived isolated into the modern age. Abbo fossils would be on display in museums as a human-like relative, while neanderthals would be struggling on welfare while liberals praised them as "beautiful human beings"

ive never seen one in my area, they are all in the northern parts of our country, most people live halfway down the country or below

>Stop oppressing them you white CIS shitlords. Petrol sniffing is part of their culture and should be celebrated as such. Quit this shaming and check you privilege.

That jewtube comment

Try getting out of your basement sometime.

lol. so thats where 'noongah' came from

We only wanted to solve your abo problem

>That video

Holy hell. AusBros fucking their natives hard.

I thought we had jokes.

Noongar is one of the tribal names, its from Western Australia I think.

Around here one of the tribes is called "Murri"....funny story a mate of mine is half-indian, could almost pass for abbo... and one time on the train this aboriginal woman bails him up and asks him "are you a Murri or a Curry ?" he had no idea wtf she on about

What the fuck did I just watch?

been way too long since i last saw this

this has to be a comedy sketch

Why is it that aboriginals from every continent have a problem sniffing gasoline?

i never understood this, is this satire?

Abo's with social media is cancer. Almost every post I've seen they bitch about how our ancestors screwed up there culture even though there culture was "let's sit and play with sticks and pray to rainbow snakes".

when we settled america...we tried to get along with the indians..we civilized alot of them and they grasped at the chance for the hand up

when we got to new zealand the maori was the same...they advanced quickly also.

the abos? we put them on the flora and fauna list as pests to be culled...we cant work miracles.

we should of killed every last one while we had the chance

eat each other and rape and murder their kids also is their culture..fucking petrol powered goonbags

this, there's this abo girl from my uni that unironically posts "we were kings". She posts pro black stuff, anti white stuff all the time, even though she is abo

>mfw that video is real

>when your culture is that shit you gotta pretend you are a nigger

>is this satire
day in the life of a bludger

song for the abos teaching not to sniff petrol

oh my god man fuckin mud golems.
i think this is what the yews of yore were going to summon if they were fucked with.

KEK

Try Homo Erectus. We know that homo erectus were in Australia before the 'land bridge' (really a narrow straight) between Indonesia and paupa new guinea closed. It's not too far out of the realm of possibility to think that they are mostly homo Erectus stock with some Melanesian sporadically thrown in.

Jigaboo2 : electric Didgeridoo

Christ almighty

Define 'share'.

They only live in bumfuck nowhere and their population is ridiculously small.

There are LITERALLY more gaycunts a than aboriginals.

I'm not trying to play the classic "you're more cucked than us" Sup Forums game. We're all equally cucked and autistic. I really like Australia. Always have. I feel that anglosphere love for you guys, and I my highschool rugby coach was an Aussie and I have immense respect for him.

But I say this honestly and truthfully: this performance would have been held to ridicule in the US. If this was on network television here all of the late night shows would have ripped it apart. No one would have taken it seriously.

We bend over for the "oppressed" peoples that we feel guilty about. Sure. Definitely. No argument there. But no fucking way would we have not laughed at an American Indian or whatever doing something that piss poor.

It bothers me so much that that was given any bit of serious consideration. It's like being told that the sky is red. It has nothing to do with race. That was just bullshit and everyone knows it.

>No one posted abbocore yet

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

Also, the amount of Neanderthal DNA in a population is pretty directly correlated to the amount of cultural and scientific significance a population has. The group with the highest? Tuscony, home of the renaissance.

ahahahahahhaha

Lyrics?

>When they smash the coke bottle a few seconds in

Fuck me I cried

Very possible, I was just making the neanderthal comparison to illustrate a non-human group surviving into the modern age as abbos have, not saying one proginated the other. 40,000+ years is plenty of time for h. erectus to have noticably changed though, yeah?

they're more related to denisovans, aka homo erectus. The telling bit is their cranium.