Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/AG6JJQ6e8fxSCx8ZwQf2kA/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Pinkerton_syndrome
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sarong_party_girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4R5SmSrw
singhealth.com.sg/PatientCare/Overseas-Referral/En/AboutUs/MedicalAchievements/Pages/Home.aspx
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs312/en/
news.nus.edu.sg/press-releases/nus-researchers-develop-novel-prosthetic-heart-valve-treatment-severe-heart-disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew
There's a l*af on my board

no bully it's our birthday today

>The Treaty of Waitangi (Māori: Tiriti o Waitangi) is a treaty first signed on 6 February 1840 by representatives of the British Crown and various Māori chiefs from the North Island of New Zealand. It resulted in the declaration of British sovereignty over New Zealand by Lieutenant Governor William Hobson in May 1840.
phew :^)

>his country haven't a indian minister

>his country haven't a Lebanese President

>His country is an irreverent meme overshadowed by its world superpower neighbor

>his country hasn't millennia of history and civilizations and literally built the Western culture and law

haha little leaf

>his country no colonized a land with continental proportions and currently are a piece of shit, renegade by even syrian refugees

>tfw 150 country is better than 200 year old country
Not fair

Birthday America's Hat!
From Canada's Pants

PARTY ROCKIN' IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

So what do they do on Canada day that wasn't directly stolen from Americas July 4th?

>his country isn't older than Jesus

We allow the seals to club us.

We take our wives sons to the the honorary sodomy igloos to learn about tolerance

good yank I mean neighbour, use your big strong army to protect us and we'll please your women for you.

Happy Birthday, Canada! :3

150 is very young mate
people alive today knew people who were born before then

The Italian nation was only created in 1871

Too bad being Canadian means literally nothing. Indian immigrants have a stronger identity than any Anglo Canadians does. Being Canadian today means liking shitty pop culture, being tolerant (especially of fags, trannies, and muslims), and seeking to maximize diversity at the expense of whites.

Fuck Canada. Id rather be a burger, at least that way id have some kind of identity and a culture that isn't a shallow imitation of American culture.

burgerland is very very close to us, you should have no problems moving there right? you aren't a lazy uneducated parasite that doesn't have the proper credentials right?

>you aren't a lazy uneducated parasite that doesn't have the proper credentials right
Except I am. If I had the means to do so i would.

aw, hating your own country for having and supporting you while wanting to go to another country that doesn't think you are good enough for them.

must suck to be you.

You sound bitter.

Would you like to talk about it?

me bitter? why would i be bitter? you're the one who is literally in a place he doesn't want to be but can't move to the place he wants to be.

Lol cuck

>his country doesn't allow him to purchase a weapon for self defense
>his country also doesn't allow their law enforcement to have weapons either

what country is this?

Another anniversary of national cuckoldry

>his "country" literally has it's low economic status in it's name

>singhapoor

not even gonna waste a (You) on that flag

>his country isn't 200+ years old

>he isn't safe from beheadings
not so fast Mexico, South America, the UK, France, Germany, and Sweden.

>be canadian
>dude weed lmao XD
>canadian education
>don't know shit bout singapore other than dude Singapoor lmao

>desuarchive.org/int/search/image/AG6JJQ6e8fxSCx8ZwQf2kA/

shitposter confirmed

no more (You), now run along kiddo

>don't know shit bout singapore other than dude Singapoor lmao
I mean... if there were things to know about Singapore I'm sure this would be different, senpai.

It's 11:26 pm.

Your country is only 149 years old, dum dum.

>His country is an irreverent meme
Huh. You're fucking up, and yet you're right at the same time. Interesting.

>can't think of an argument, proceeds to attack the poster herself
>Canadian """""banter"""""

>He hasn't been celebrating his national day for over 200 years
WEW

>country who stays relevant by "dude we're progressive lmao"
>banters to others that they're irrelevant
Talk to me when you produce something that's helpful to us and not riding on someone else's coattails to do so.

>singaporean
>obsessed with cuckoldry
I wonder why?
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Pinkerton_syndrome
>(chiefly Singapore, derogatory) The tendency of some Asians to regard Caucasians as superior or more desirable, especially where marriage or relationships are concerned.
Oh yeah :^))))

436 years and going strong.

Should I go downtown and get trampled, Sup Forums?

Yes, also if any news people talk to you claim indigenous ancestry and spout some protest memes.

Well to tell you the truth, whites don't get nearly as much glorification as in Japan or Korea. If you saw my old posts, you would know that I'm an upper class that lives in a French neighbourhood, and I don't even come close to respecting them. Everyone talks like this mouse. Anyways, most whites here can't into the education system as we produce the better results as Korea without having to stay in school till 10pm.

If I'm enough beers down I probably will

Happy Canada Day!

>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sarong_party_girl
>(Singapore, derogatory) An Asian girl who dates a non-Asian, especially a white expatriate.
:^)

you're thinking of the U.K buddy

Sorry bud, try harder, not all women are SPG. Mostly uneducated woman are, more educated ones look more at a person's education than nationality. For example they won't go out with a no life white guy. Unless you like dumb bimbos you're shit putta luck.

Try again, white boy.

>Singaporean film
>white expat guy gets promotion solely because of his race and pisses off the Asians
>this is a common enough phenomenon to be depicted in popular culture
:^))))

>it's
So this is the power of Canadian education.

>clearly doesn't understand English possessives
Sad!

His nation isn't at least a thousend years old and has resisted and defeated two empires jajajajaskjsjkasj

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions
much better than Singapore, which wouldn't exist in its current state if the Eternal Anglo didn't bail you out in the Malayan Emergency

So what's the plan, buds?

I'm gonna sleep in, watch Canadian Bacon, have a BBQ, and go down to the lake to watch the fireworks and stuff my face at the food trucks.

umm sweetie

>film made 15 years ago
>durr hurr must be true today
And: You're burning yourself. Even I don't even remember the exact plot of that movie. Face it, you can't win an argument with false stereotypes, most of the people who mentioned Singapore without any prompt have also praised us, the most recent one was by a slovakian poster since you're so good at stalking posts.

Sinagpore is shit.

>bail us out
Like how the Australians got on a boat and ran when the japs came and forced the brits and malayan troops to surrender? History's greatest dick move.

well, do you have diabetics in Singapore? we invented medicinal insulin. what was the last thing Singapore contributed to the world?

>His village isn't older than most European cunts that aren't France

I'm sure your PM flew all the way here to tell us that.

are ya winning son?

That other guy wasn't me Ping. I actually know some things about Singapore, like you're ruv of white people ;^)

>why didn't you sacrifice yourself protecting a meme island when the brits gave up when your country was on the verge of being invaded too and you were suddenly cut off from all allies

Turnbull's visited a dozen countries, what are you even trying to say

Did you know Iraq is a stable, powerful and superior country? I know this because our Prime Minister visited it.

>actually wasting one trip on sg if it was so bad
>giving us better visas that other countries don't have
>6 year visas
>1 year work visas for just Singaporeans
Tell us that when you're thinking of building a computer, don't buy creative soundcards, don't buy any razer peripherals. And when you decide to bring your work around with you, don't buy the thumb drive since you hate Singapore so much.

Do you think he went to Singapore on holiday? Are you fucking stupid?

You are the maddest chink I have seen here. You reek out of insecurity towards white people.

You should pay more respect to the race who invented/discovered everything you are using right now to write to use. From electricity to the internet, cuck.

so we're comparing consumer goods with a life saving discovery? okay i don't know if you be trolling now.

good day sir, it's the day of the leaf, no bully please.

>soundcards
>fucking razer
civilisation truly would be in the dark ages without singapore lads

kek

If Singapore was so irrelevant, don't visit it. Simple as that. Besides, if Iran and India were so relevant, why don't you hand out the work visas to them, Modi requested it, just let the poos come in why let us dumb chinks you hate so much go to your precious country? We didn't even ask for it anyways.

why are you so obsessed with race? I never said a word about the chinese or indians, I just don't think singapore is a particularly great place

CANADA SONGS NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA

Ang mo must have stole his girlfriend :^)
Singa girls can be so cruel

Man, that second one is ace, actually started smiling watching it

youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4R5SmSrw

Yeah love that shit. There is an American redneck band who does something like that, but i forgot the name. They make music with their tools and shit. You can't stop smiling.

where did the singaporean run off to?

Well, if you want medical advancements, here, singhealth.com.sg/PatientCare/Overseas-Referral/En/AboutUs/MedicalAchievements/Pages/Home.aspx . It's only up till 2006 so it doesn't end there.

try 200

every developed country could do a similar list
>first entry literally mentions Singapore begging for help from the Big Strong South Australians
KEK

116 is plenty

do any of those inventions help 422million people in the world control their diabetes?

yeah i thought so, sit down, it's the day of the leaf i don't want to bully you.

>>who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs312/en/

love the leafs
love the commonwealth
hate england

happy birthday canada

my house is older than your country

my city is 2 times older than your country

>America is older than Germany
Really makes you think.

simple as

news.nus.edu.sg/press-releases/nus-researchers-develop-novel-prosthetic-heart-valve-treatment-severe-heart-disorder

Anyways, if we had not already had places like Duke and Imperial college already having research hubs here I would've agreed with you.

Then again, any first world country could've made something ground breaking with a 150+ years history. Kinda stupid for you to brag about something made ages ago to a country that only had 50+ years history. But taking into account your size and industry, what you produce today is kinda pathetic to be honest.

Give me something as ground breaking as penicillin that you've made in the last 50 years when singapore's still around.

Wifi

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME