Is she going to out-stronk and out-independant Rey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9HNupTZWbIw?t=311
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For some reason I want to collect a figure of her despite not liking Rogue One in general.

Teeth game is lacking

Can she out-teeth her though?

she is so much better looking than rey, what the fuck honestly.

by a mile. Every SW movie from here on out will star a woman (girl, really) who will be twice as stronk and twice as independent as the one before. Feelz good man.

She'll out attractive female her

shes the new queen Mousefu.

NONE SHALL DARE CHALLENGE ME AND SURVIVE

>And who could forget dear Rat Boy

I want to fuck that bunny.

The movie release was supposed to coincide with Hillary's victory.
Judging from the screenwriter's ideas I expect the movie to outdo TFA in feminism and liberal pandering in general.

she's going to chew her way out of it.

She looks like a villager from Innsmouth.

wasn't dindu nuffin a part of the empire and black?

Pathetic white bois cannot compete with such colourful, multicultural cast

in the final scene she beats up Darth Vader using martial arts only. She sends Vader flying with a round house kick against the death star Prime (basically the death start in sw a new hope was just a moon orbiting the original death star prime), blowing it up. She gets ready to destroy the second smaller death star but she is informed of a bigger, more powerful Sith menace from beyond the known galaxy so she leaves to face that, after a discussion with obi wan who reassures her that luke can take care of the lesser menace of the empire.

Another one for the Trump Kekurse

Kek

Yep, and they were also led by a brave woman in the original trilogy as well.

Don't understand why people obsessively have to stir up so much shit over a space opera.

Were they? Who?

Luke in the sequels defines himself as a tran-woman.

Luke was the leader of the Empire?

Mon Mothma was the only discernible authority figure in the rebel alliance. She briefs the fighter wing pilots about the death star and the attack plan. Her memorable line "Many Bothans died to bring us this information".

ISIS and islam converts VS Europe.. is this what america wants, more kebab propaganda !?!?!

nah it will stop soon when they realize that girls actually want to watch men fight rather than girls

Yeah but the implication is about the Empire being all white men.

misaligned teeth are cute!

Empire is lead by white man, the rebellion is lead by white women.

Pottery.

>only have white brunette British women as your lead

Come on Disney. It's 2016. How about some diversity?

does she get naked in the movie?

She's definitely gonna out-semen Rey.

Is it a pic of Zootopia 2?

She looks like that ugly girl you lost your virginity too.

lmao I wish

the girl i lost my virginity to has a 4 year old and is 15 years younger than her. not even close to as hot

tfw

member the storm troopers?

no, the real old ones...

Her with that hair has already massively out-cuted Rey. A third of the male audience is probably in love with her within the timespan of the trailer. I think this picture is hypnotizing me...

Felicity a cute!

>A third of the male audience is probably in love with her within the timespan of the trailer

Shame she can't act

GET OVER HERE BITCH
I AM THE FACE OF STAR WARS

such a qt in the worst witch

youtu.be/9HNupTZWbIw?t=311

I don't think this image will ever not, at least a little , trigger me. Like, what makes him think he has the right to just rewrite the intentions of the empire? To rewrite their entire backstory?
Can the US please stop making everything a race issue? Why do they do it, Sup Forums?

Whites almost succeeded in wiping the Jewish race/culture/religion off the face of the Earth in the mid twentieth century. As you can imagine, Jewish people took that incident a bit personally and have been trying to undermine the strength of white society ever since. So far they've done a pretty good job of it.

wtf hijab arrrrrggghhhh

But Weitz isn't Jewish
>Weitz's father and maternal grandfather were Jewish, and his maternal grandmother was Catholic; he was raised in a nonreligious household.[7][8] He has also described himself as a "lapsed Catholic crypto-Buddhist."[9]

>Whites
Oh yes, the entirety of white race was concentrated in Germany and especially Japan. It's a good thing that brave black races of Europe and America came together and put the white back in their place

I..

She already out qts Rey

Too cute for Hollywood.

>double chin

Because they desperately want to destroy the self-esteem of white America. SJW Wars was supposed to be a bigass blow, coupe de grace in the war to demoralize america. The most mainstream UBERSJW established property blockbuster that was going to outsell everything ever. Once they have us eroded near a breaking point we resist and elect a charismatic leader who brings self esteem right back to max within a year just by saying the right stuff and giving people confidence in government again. An america with it's self esteem can literally accomplish ANYTHING. Trump could put an American on mars by 2025 just by raising our self-esteem and then challenging us to do it.

are you into grannies?

underrated

This.

>star wars the blacked series

I WANT TO FUCK THAT REBEL

different user here, still would tbhq

Hot Tip: Very few in Europe or America liked Jews. If it wasn't the world being in a state of total war, the rest of the world would have looked the other way while the Nazis solved the Jewish problem. Germany took it too far and ever since the West has had to pretend it likes Jews.

It's why I have a sensible chuckle whenever I see people talking about how racist and anti-semitic some famous Americans were in the 30's and 40's like they can't believe it. They're looking at the past through modern lenses and fail to understand that was the norm.

The stereotypical anti-semitic Jewish stereotypes didn't just appear out of nowhere in the 30's. You don't get exiled and genocided in dozens of Kingdoms and Empires throughout history for no reason.