Actors that have a better career than they deserve

actors that have a better career than they deserve

this fuckhead

all they have is GoT, once that's over, they are over.

fuck it just make it a GoT thread

pic related has no career outside GoT and a literallywho role in the worst capeshit franchise, but the fact that she gets work at all is bad enough

You mad

emilias got a pretty decent string of projects coming up.

Only time will tell if hollywood gets a clue about what a terrible actress and average beauty she is once Game of Trash ends.

>Strongest character
>Literally who

Nah Sophie still get work even though it's undeserved

Emilia is already known as box office poison now, so she's definitely out

Nobody fucking cares about her character in X-Men.

Didn't she ragequit all her upcoming films or was it a ruse?

>counting on her to finish the boss
>nobody cares

I don't like the movie either
And I know it's an undeserved role

When people think about the X-Men films do you think her character is in the top 10 characters that ever even get mentioned?

no.

Emma Roberts
Jaden Smith

don't be stupid, she's jean grey, of course anyone with any knowledge of x-men knows who she is

yes everyone knows who that character is but they know who any of the heroes from x-men are and that doesnt mean anyone actually cares about her

i don't know if i'm stupid or what, but i can't get a grip on what you're trying to say.

knowing who she is =/= giving a fuck about her

better? read it slowly so you understand easier

Why do I want to fuck obviously ugly girls cakes in makeup to conceal their ugly?

so i googled most popular x-men character and guess what the first result is?
she's also in top 10 of 3 different lists o you're talking out your ass.

:O

Take your creepy celebrity obsessing back to tumblr

what a terrible shop

i don't even like sophie turner, she's a terrible actress who got an underserved role, but you're pathetic.

>obsessively researches lists to make a point about a character when were talking about the films
>not pathetic

user.

Chris Pratt

I see we are using the word "actor" very loosely in here.

>5 minutes of googling
>obsessive
but sure, tell us about how you spent those 5 minutes doing something productive.
also jean grey had a very prominent role in the decade old movies.

shes fatty now needs to lose about 10kg

>all the shit tier GoT actors will go on to get undeserved roles because their characters are popular
>based alfie allen will go back to do obscure shit

>DAE alfie allen is so underrated??????

hes too ugly for hollywood

ellen page

a couple of them will give bad to passable performances in a few big movies, flame out and spend the rest of their careers doing B and C list stuff

Emilia just got put in the new Han Solo movie
she's doing great for now

Only cause they think normies are obsessed with her which will let their film make money. Personally I would say they have greatly overestimated her popularity and are in for a but of a shock but then again its a star wars movie so $$$$$$.