Other urls found in this thread:

outsports.com/2015/3/13/8206931/san-francisco-giants-gay-night-lgbt-shirts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you hate the first pitch

Or that people in the crowd cheered

They couldn't get Stefonknee?

I hate your city too.

I hate your city too. Never seen so many ugly bitches in one city who think they are 10s.

Aside from being a very minor and trivial accomplishment I can't see why you're irked. Do you just dislike transgender people? Or is your understanding of people not like yourself build from memes and crass consumption of mass media?

Trannies are the new muslims

This is great. Now I get to ask all the sport buffs at work what they think of transgenders.
The redpilling will begin

>In 2004, the Jays became the first MLB team to host a Pride Night, celebrating the LGBT community with discounted tickets and celebrity appearances.

christ i hate leafs

Nuke Toronto from outer space.

damn f a m
that sucks
suicide is always an option

on the bright side, at least the jays are losing

Did he at least throw a good pitch? Pretty broad shoulders indicate yes.

It's probably still less embarrassing than Obama throwing like a total fag.

Jesus Christ, it seems Odor needs to go beat up the rest of your team too leaf

I know, the Blue Jays suck.

Moving out of this shithole as soon as I can. Central Europe is the future now.

Forest hill independence when?!

>Getting upset about frivolous bullshit

Trannys need to be thrown into the mental asylum not throwing balls at sports games

Shame on you for having pride in your city, shame.

Leave it. By staying there you are financially and tacitly supporting it. Hopefully you are a productive member of society so that you leaving hurts this jew agenda. Of course, that's but a drop so it behooves you to promote and help others to do the same.

So did it throw like a guy or a girl?

>Toronto

Bomb it until there's nothing left

>That pathetic amount of spectators

Lmao ooooookay

Surely not all homosexuals are this vulgar.

Mentally deranged sexual deviants do not belong on the streets

Zanta should have thrown first pitch.

I don't hate them at all, I'm just sick of my country putting them and gays on a pedestal for some reason. They act as if being gay/trans is some massive accomplishment. And if it was an accomplishment that would mean it was a choice to be gay/trans to some degree, no?

also to add onto this, one of my best friends in high school about 6 years ago was trans but didn't come out to anyone/show any signs until his senior year. Until then he was just a regular dude who liked music and got a B average. Literally 3 weeks after he came out as trans he was nominated for valedictorian and lost to a gay guy

Gays aren't, fags surely are.

this city is so fkn embarrassing

>this city is so fkn embarrassing
You can say that again

We fucking get it Toronto is goddamn hellhole.

Why do you post this shit?

blowgays fucking suck.

yanks are winning AL east. cap it.

>27 baby

Wahh people I don't like are doing things that don't concern me! Cry in a corner

fuck the yankees
METS
E
T
S

Oh like you don't have your own sodom

outsports.com/2015/3/13/8206931/san-francisco-giants-gay-night-lgbt-shirts

i see zanta once every week or so. Big fan

>the shitty ny team that no one gives a fuck about

yeah, ok kiddo

>mfw when i got to grow up seeing the yanks win 5 big ones

Well I like Toronto and enjoy living here. Aside from Montreal and Van it's probably the best place to live in Canada

you sound like the kid who unironically bought MegaBlocks over Lego when he went to wal-mart with paperroute money

Can't wait for them to play again, it's gonna be hype af.

>t. Texan

except they're not

the shitty ny team that no ones give a fuck about, nigger are you actually high. Who went to the world series last year, who has a 23 year old pitcher who is already fucking amazing, who is i think 33 and 26 while you guys are 30 for 30. Your pitchers are ass, so majority of your infield and the only respectable guy on the yankees in mark texiera

t.homosexual

>Arcade League """baseball"""

Toronto is pretty shit but its better than any other city in the province unless you go way up north or Ottawa.

As far as best places to live, major cities aren't close to the best place to live. You're better off having a shitload of land and a nice house if you can take care of it.

If you can't into home maintenance I can see why cities are appealing though.

>Underrated post
pic unrelated

Bad traffic jams? Kek

>Peel Regional

Do you not know Peel police cars when you see them you fucking idiot? Toronto doesn't have Chargers for police cars, they have the cuck-mobile Ford Taurus.

My work is kind of tied to downtown, so I can't relocate to an area where land is plentiful and affordable. Would be nice. However, having lived both in the country and the city, the city does have its advantages

SHE THROWS LIKE A GIRL

>blow gays

>my city beat the Blue Gays in the ALCS last year
Feels good man

Kek and the gods of baseball will it to be so in October

If you only had one nuke, which city would you hit?

>London
>Toronto
>Stockholm
>Washington DC
>Berlin
>Detroit
>Los Angeles

Personally, I would pick London

You may only reply to this shitpost if your team has won a ring this decade

Cardinals reporting in

With what team? They are all dead

>The city of Toronto

If you work downtown that makes sense. The 401 is basically paved shit from the minute you get on ramp to the minute you get off so I can see why living in the city isn't all that bad compared to the commute.

That's really tough. If I wanted the biggest impact, I guess Israel, since it's the source of everything else.

I used to live in Toronto. Where you live at bro?

Why is Lue even there?

O's, nigger.

>you guys are 30 for 30
don't worry, we will end up winning the AL east ;^)

>Your pitchers are ass

what is tanaka, betances, miller, and chapman for 500, alex?

>mark texiera respectable

he is the worst player on the team now. he fucking sucks.

why is ventura such a nigger? machado did nothing wrong clocking that nigger.

I remember it like it was several months ago

San Francisco is where people from Toronto wish they could live.

the blows will collapse, and the yanks are on the up-and-up. prepare your anus

Hahahaha, you live on Church St dont you?

Nu-male alert.

>Living in Toronto, the asshole of Canada
KeK

>why is Ventura such a nigger
Idk man he was so good in '14 but the pitching coaches arent letting him throw his fastball at top velocity anymore and i think it has pissed him off because that was his only good pitch. Now he is up there trying to get in the batters heads and fool them but he is a dumb tempermental spic so it hasnt been working out.

I want to give him another chance because we have no other pitchers but Id bet they traded him at the deadline. Now that I think about it, he would be a perfect fit for a faggot team like Toronto

Kek this thread has devolved into who's baseball team is better. Fuck y'all go Rangers

I never said he was good, I said he was respectable, every one else on that team is piece of shit

You should. Toronto is everything wrong with the modern world. Shitskins and chinks everywhere that have completely eroded Canadian culture. Propped up by (((Drake))) who is the mulatto mascot for racemixing. Also going along with Drake, he's created this whole "6 God" meme which takes the Lord's name in vain and you actually have people (read: millennials) that buy into that satanic thinking.

I love having sports discussions outside of Sup Forums tho. The rest of Sup Forums usually has pretty funny sports banter

>blue jays are the bernie sanders of baseball
>yankees are Trump
>cheating Cardinals are Hillary Clinton
>Twins are Jeb Bush
>Rangers are Ted Cruz because josh hamilton kills fans

Bullshit. I've lived downtown my entire life and he went off the radar after being banned from certain areas. Where have you seen him?

Ah dude, that's the world now. Not just Canada or the US. Fucking everywhere.

>cheating cardinals are Shillary Clinton

This fucking analpain, the tears of lesser teams are delicious.

Semi-related, RIP Sup Forums, ~6 years ago it was the best board on this site

This is Canadian women in general.

A-Actually the Rockies are the best.

Wow who cares who throws a ball. Totally worth getting upset about :-)

If anything Ranger are George W.

Thanks for beating Shittsburgh today, you guys are alright in my book.

i guess he is a good person. he needs to hang them up after this season tho

>every one else on that team is piece of shit
how so? chase headly is probably the most mild mannered/non-offensive player in baseball. mccann is old-school as fuck but plays with fire, etc. etc.

>MFW I live in Denver and don't give a shit about the rookies

The monforts are crooks f@m

This is the gayest thing i have ever seen

>not partaking in sports-banter and camaraderie
>not playing team sports as an adolescent to develop good physical health habits as well as teamwork/leadership
>not root, root, rooting for your home team as an adult as a way to blow off some steam and kick back with friends
>m-muh bread and circuses

Anime is just as muh as a time waster as sports, friendo

I'm so sorry brother.
It looks like the Jews never intended to spare any of us.

Frikin degenerates. Burn them all

First pitches when I was a kid:
>old war heroes
>presidents
>mayors
>ex-players

First pitches now:
>reality tv stars
>dudes who cut their dick off

i hope they booed

Dubya was a shitter but this sent chills down my spine

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

>booed
Nigger it's Toronto, they probably threw roses and cried at their gender neutral anthem while getting pegged by the dude who sells hotdogs

What is this gif from?

>muh resume
>muh experience
>muh track record
Typical Hillary Clinton response. Blows over the lies and corruption. Cardinals """fans""" are complete dirtbags they proved it this year when they called Jason Heyward a nigger to his face for going to a better team

Rangers are Ted Cruz because they hang around in the playoff race longer than they should. Its just a forgone conclusion that they will lose.

>1 out away
>twice

B-but muh Trevor Story!

I actually really love Coors stadium. Its a hot bed for meme activity but its still a really comfy place to watch a game

lol I'd take the Charger with rainbow decals any day over a fucking Taurus