"Elizabeth Warren DESTROYS Donald Trump During ACS Convention"

Warren and Biden speaking on Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=EzLMf6QGONQ

youtube.com/watch?v=AF82N0B2VYE

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/09/clinton-u-other-multimillion-dollar-fraud-scandal-you-need-know-about
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DESTROYS
Ha ha ha, didn't click!

i'm not watching Pocahontas for 15 mins where is the instance?

>Watching a 15 minute video of that goofy looking cunt

No Thank you.

>If you break the law you can be held accountable

Try telling that to Hillary.

Warren is so thirsty for that VP slot, its ridiculous.

I think this settles, for all time, any question one might have had regarding where Warren's loyalties lie. At the end of the day, for all her bluster about standing up to Wall Street and supporting the interests of the American people, she backs the more plutocratic candidate in decades.

Same with Sanders. Controlled opposition at best, and likely just fakers.

She sounded like she was going have an anxiety attack from how much Trump triggered her.

>calling him a thin-skinned racist bully

Damn......

I love how she says Trump is being charged with fraud. That is completely untrue, he is in a civil case, not criminal. Hillary is under criminal investigation. McDonald's is currently being sued in civil court right now, because the drive through discriminates against blind people.

Which is funny because he would send out one tweet and she would reply 10 to 15 times before he even got around to her.

Did he really steal people's money?

He "stole" people's money in the same way that those "colleges" whose credits and awards are fictional and aren't accepted anywhere and only a fucking retard would ever pay to go to such an establishment steals peoples money.

clinton U is kinda the same thing so you can dismiss the civil case and just say hillary is under investigation for lying to investigators and storing classified info on a private email server

nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/09/clinton-u-other-multimillion-dollar-fraud-scandal-you-need-know-about

none of her insults are worth shits she just uses the women card to attack people and then bitches about shit and takes bribes like everyone else. Democrats are the most annoying though republicans just take bribes democrats gotta go on a civil rights march i guess they spend their bribe money differnetly in this corrupt fucking country

She does seem literally triggered throughout the speech.

for better or worse women will always be tied to their birth giving abilities in this world. she fails both tests. the appeal as a lover and the appeal as a mother.

historically the most successful woman used both at different times to become powerful.

Someone needs to put this bitch on leash and yank that mother fucker!

This a safe space for Trump supporters, user.

Why do they feel the need to give me a conclusory title for videos when "Sen. Warren On Donald Trump at [EVENT]" would be fine?

>ACS
are these the motherfuckers I pay my student loans to every month

>C-SPAN
>4 people watched
>destroyed