Last 5 ratings thread

Last 5 ratings thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good week, honestly.

anyone else got finals to prepare for
/failingoutofschool/ here

Went on a 2017 rating spree since its almost over.

good taste
cocteau twins ain't that good for me
bad taste my friend, bad taste

>rates 2edgy4u rapeman garbage above stockhausen, charlie brown, and depeche mode
>says op has bad taste
wew

oh c'mon, that rapeman album was way more enjoyable than all those artists you mentioned

if youre 15 maybe

Himekami is good stuff

Need to give more listens to Dusk in Us, but first listen was just alright

whatever, call me an underage, but i think that stockhausen record was boring is the same thing during the whole record, the charlie brown record is alright but sounds generic for being jazz nothing that memorable, and depeche mode in general i just don't seem to enjoy it as everybody says. call rapeman and jesus lizard edgy but i like that music, is catchy, memorable, headbanging, overall enjoyable. maybe i do have to grow mentally or listen to more music to like the stockhausen record, i will listen to it again later.

converge is one of those type of bands that sound good first time you listen to them but for a while you just simply had enough of them and just later think their music was overrated to begin with

Been solid

I posted the wrong image woops

>not liking the adventures of slick rick

playing 2017 catch-up like i do every december

did you only listen to Pet Sounds for the first time recently? if so, I envy you
agree with Cocteau Twins, I like Deathconsciousness though
agree with Jesus Lizard
i don't think i can listen to Charlie Brown Christmas and separate my childhood memories of it, so i still love that album

sup
i think, what other threads you post in

>not liking bedwetter

>did you only listen to Pet Sounds for the first time recently?
Yes. I heard a song or two but yesterday was the first time in its entirety.
>if so, I envy you
Why?

not enough substance

I've only rated 1 thing since the last thread.

Been slacking lately, feeling lazy and I don't really want to listen to anything new t b h.
Pet Sounds is a solid 4/5 for me personally, but I can certainly understand why someone might like it more.
>HOLV
Fair opinion, I mostly agree
>HANL
I liked it slightly more, but only a little bit. It definitely doesn't have an immediacy to it.
Cross is a secondary favorite for me, along with the mollusk, but those aren't the worst scores so eh.

I dunno, ambient threads/hardware threads/those Plantasia threads that pop up twice a week

just random stuff

Fuck off, you're just mad about the Converge rating

hello

what don't you like about Emergency & I?
how does Rapeman compare to Big Black and Shellac? been meaning to listen to it for a while

>same thing the whole record
Like if you had any other criticism, it would be viable. It's your opinion. That's what you used to describe the other stuff. But kontakte is objectively the least repetitive and samey thing you have on there.

What did you think of Closing Time and Saturday Night (if you have listened)?

It's not that I don't like emergency and I
It's just kind of plain for me.

Even though I've heard it a couple times
The only song that stands out is you are invited.

Love that song.
But the rest are just... eh

Don't dislike it at all, just not really my thing

Closing Time is my second favourite. Saturday Night is passable.
Generally, I think Waits has two peaks: the debut and swordfishtrombones and the following three albums period (I might have expressed it in a weird way though). I mean, Waits didn't improve until swordfish, to put another way.

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

The dusk in us should be atleast 3.5 cmon senpaitachi

>Closing Time is my second favourite
I like you. I asked because that albums in my top 10 of all time. I only got through Wait's pre-Swordfish discography.

>Karma is 4/10
Explain this.

lol