How long will i have to wait before his music returns to spotify?

How long will i have to wait before his music returns to spotify?

either until spotify buys tidal or tidal goes bankrupt

t

Bump

It won't be. Just download it like a normal fucking person.

>using streaming services
Do people actually do this?

And what if i download from Deezloader (which from spotify)

Then you can make an exception for the two, three exclusive artists. Sounds like a non problem.

Jay is more Jewish than Taytay, unless Tidal fails, his shit won't be of Spotify.

OP wasn’t making fun of people who buy music.

these

At least buy-fags get something to hold, stream-cucks are the real cancer and only pay for the right to listen while they keep paying.

I know, I was.

When pigs fly

Just download it nigga. 4:44 is fire

Easy access and exploring >> Wasting computer space.

Jay Z is a livable loss with Spotify anyway.

>Wasting computer space.
This argument doesn't work in 2017. I got a 4tb external for about 100 dollars. 4tb is a lifetime of movies and music

So you’re telling me you download all music you listen to even if just once?

Yes. It's incredibly easy. I grew up with napster man it's just second nature.

Alright. Fair enough.

>Easy access and exploring
A la YT? Also good luck exploring Jay Z music. Or smaller (dead) artists.

>Wasting computer space
A PCI 512gb SSD will be fine for 90% of people and costs like 2-3 years of streaming. It's way, way cheaper if you don't want the best of the best. And you're not limited to Internet.

There tons of discographies.

>listen to couple tracks
>like artist
>download their entire stuff with one click

I got no issue with spotify or streaming, don't get me wrong. The people who shit on that stuff are just being dickheads. If I didn't grow up a pirate I'd probably use it myself. But I'm too far gone man

I’ve personally had pretty good luck finding the artists I need to on Spotify, YouTube, or by other means (bootleg streaming websites). I can’t think of anyone I listen to that would be hard to find on streaming.

Holy kek. How many of these did you actually listen to? I had around 30k last time I checked and probably only heard 30-40% of the stuff.

shhhhhhiiiiiit

how many artists?

Yeah I’m not personally judging either but my experience with streaming has been a pretty positive one. Been going strong on it since March and it’s not missing most of the stuff I care about.

Like 50%. I'll download anything that seems even mildly interesting to me, and I usually end up liking it. I'll get to it all eventually lol
Pic related. It's actually a little more cuz of various artist compilations

>listening to jay z