youtube.com/watch?v=GS2NmwtzKS4
youtube.com/watch?v=uuCExYQHtK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>best white rapper
just one

bumping

Logic

paul mccartney

Darren McGarvey, easy. He's got mad flow, his only problem is a solid 90% of the beats he raps over are completely stale.

He's not white and Under Pressure was bretty gud but everything else was shit

The answer is still eminem. It's a cliche answer for a reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyaq5_0YDLk

I see what you did there

OP's pic and also Yung Lean

Aesop Rock you fools

Lil Ugly Mane obviously

best rapper in terms of wordplay then yes, but he's bad at making hooks and catering to an audience. I agree with you but you're wrong

Forever and always, Riff Raff

i already told you fags today but no one listened

Post Malone isn't a rapper, there is probably 2 rap verses he does overall on his album
He's a singer

El-P is the GOAT white rapper

You're right.

honestly swole riff raff is the best era of riff raff

the truth
literally no new school """rappers""" are rappers

>Who is currently the best white rapper?

youtube.com/watch?v=af19Kf9KzQw

That's just valuing different things. Aesop rock scratches an itch that other things in the genre aren't even trying too

for me it's kerser
the best rapper

Bobby Tarantino was alright

most other white rappers are just memes cashing in on their novelty which i guess works if you're about that money, but ugly mane is legitimately great.

>Listening to white rappers
>ever

these guys are great

Easy mac with the cheesy raps

>white

EL-P

probably el-p

1/10 for making me reply
its easily ruby da cherry, scrim is close too
$uicide has a shit ton of music but even their most obscure and unknown songs have solid flows/lyrics

lil dicky is also up there for me, make believe and Russell Westbrook on a farm are top tier

these

also me

lil dicky is the fucking worst rapper alive and the most unlikeable human being I've ever seen

LIL UGLY MANE & DESPOT

I could see why you don't like him cause I hated him at first but once I listened to some of his non popular songs I was hooked

this is bait

The worst white rapper is 1000x better than any black rapper

Stitches

check out Russell Westbrook on a farm or make believe by dicky

Fred Durst, obviously

I'm literally not even joking in the slightest, I swear if I bait people I argue that lil xan and young thug are good

but seriously you don't think ruby the cherry is a top tier rapper?

young thug is good, lil xan is pretty derivative
ruby the cherry is far from a top tier rapper. suicideboys is just blatant three six mafia worship angled towards edgy teenagers with completely uninspired lyrics and aesthetic. listen to ugly mane, who they've sampled multiple times, for someone who actually brings something unique to the whole horrorcore shit without becoming stale. ruby should have stuck playing in hardcore bands

Drake desu senpai

this is a fact

This. Plus they are so fucking lazy and accesible it's embarrassing. They literally used Lil Noid song Try Me and they call it Pictures , exact beat , bass line everything and I know it happened with other songs too. Also their lyrics are cringey , unispired and only touch the surface of depression , anxiety , self loath ,loneliness, suicide etc.

suicide is not horrocore... but ill give you this lil ugly manes got some dope songs
I dont think his music is close to suicide tho, also suicides pretty unique in the fact that they always rap about suicide combined with drugs and crime

check out gloss of blood or kill yourself pt.1 if your bored they might sway you to the good side

bro low key and evolution are like the epitome of songs about depression do you even listen to suicide!?!? those songs and many others are golden,
they do sample hella beats but its more for mixtape style songs, a lot of drill rappers do it like Montana of 300 or gherbo, its a ghetto thing ig

>also suicides pretty unique in the fact that they always rap about suicide combined with drugs and crime
I don't know if this is meant to be satire or not haha. You're tripping if you cant realise that their music is just a modern, more edgy rip of three six and memphis phonk shit with 'spooky' visuals. it's been done and it's played the fuck out

Jake Paul, and it's not even close

youtube.com/watch?v=pOHQdIDds6s
youtube.com/watch?v=jC0BbeFd2zA
youtube.com/watch?v=4DAf42rY5Ss&t=2s

>suicides pretty unique in the fact that they always rap about suicide combined with drugs and crime
its the most successful memphis revival but i cant handle all the bars about slit my wrist and kill myself

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned until now

R.A. The Rugged Man

youtube.com/watch?v=VGiwITaso_g

youtube.com/watch?v=kGZsGX3B_BY

youtube.com/watch?v=GL90ZmdjZrU

youtube.com/watch?v=jgVxQ5uo6Jc

Riff Raff
youtube.com/watch?v=o3i5nDCw8C0

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

they literally always say they were both inspired by 3-6, they have similar flows but rap a lot more about suicide and depression, but still include the murder and drug shit that 36 rapped about in all their old songs of mystic styles

> low key

Always suicideboys stans mention that song but that songs is the one that I was talking about , it's nothing sad about it except the fact that they wanna make it big. It's not introspective , it's boring . Maybe they beat can get you inot a sad mood that's all. Give me some lyrics that will make me go wow that's really depressing...

without a doubt

hes biracial
youtube.com/watch?v=VKbuqtTPGxI

g easy, vanilla ice, and stiches are trash though.

Not the guy you replied to but don't you think it's getting out of hand this inspiration from literally rapping over a beat and making no changes what so ever to call him Scarecrow , to use the exact same lyrics 3 6 was using back in the day , to be so lazy to nit even make a good catchy memorable hook just like three 6 mafia was known for?

yeah, thats not fucking unique at all. like I said, ugly mane did it 100x better without the shitty gimmicks. you're not making any good points

they have songs that are more depressing like am/pm, low keys just a really popular one among fans ig,

got that white privilege though

I mean I don't really think so but they have a shit ton of songs that are far from anything 36 has ever done so the 36 samples don't really seem like they're getting out of hand since suicide has like 250 other songs that don't sample them
ugly mane makes rap for kids that wanna feel hardcore but have never been poor, committed crimes, done drugs, etc. suicide makes music for the people that are at the bottom, but also like 1/3rd of their songs have ruby singing in them, or have some weird flows that 36 would never fuck with.. they don't really match 36 that much in a lot of their stuff

Who cares? White people have been involved in hip hop practically since it's conception. The distinction of race amongst musicians should just stop. It's not productive and it definitely doesn't help dismantle the societal construction that is race. Just listen to the music and forget about the skin color of who's making it for fuck's sake.

Still none of you put out a lyric that will make a person get depressed only by reading it except maybe the surface reddit tier depression sadness etc. If you think Suicideboys are really what they are rapping about you are under 18. Ruby singing is good , Scrim production is good thanks to heavily influence from 3 6 Mafia . That's it.

tru

24 and idk how in depth you want them to go they aren't the antlers, maybe you don't read into lyrics too well but it's not just reddit tier bs like logic or hopsin

They also have better flows than 99% of rappers, ruby chops up with the best of them

The things they say it's nothing different than the people that post depressed pics with their cats and girlfriends on reddit that's how it feels . Listen to lil ugly mane last album and it's more depressing than anything they have done.

Too true, he's got great tracks.

they rap about comitting suicide
get it
cause theyre the suicideboys

woah

this

THIS

THIS

easily the best

>Lil Dicky

Are you 13 years old?

Kendrick lamar

Get it

>but he's bad at catering to an audience
?????????

suicidechildren

Thread over.

reddit

this guy

nice

Lil Peep

I C E B E R G S I M P S O N

Unironically this

who can relate (woo)

>hating lil dicky
>being a virgin
Pick two

Rittz is debatably the best technical rapper to hit the genre since Eminem. Not only does he write about non-fake shit but he bends your ears in a way that is genuinely unique. He's just finished his Strange Music contract and he won't do anything but improve.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS2NmwtzKS4

Ghostemane easily

>Death is great yet sad cheer with me as we celebrate our abysmal fascination with the concept of oblivion that we will never willingly embrace due to our fetishization of a dark concept we never truly wish to explore
God that song is so fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuCExYQHtK0

HONKEY TOOOOOONK