Is this the absolute peak of meme groups that could be put together for Russia 2018?

Is this the absolute peak of meme groups that could be put together for Russia 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OpAv6HrDbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Russia how they're playing now
2. England when they're in form
3. USA
4. England normally
5. Iran
6. Russia normally

England
Ayatollah
Soviets
Yanks

E A S Y

You're underrating Iran and overrating Russia.

I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin in predicting the outcome of that group. The highest chance I would give any of those teams of advancing is the USA at less than 50% simply because they have the most reliable history in recent years of getting past the group stages, but the environment would be worse for them than anyone else.

God damn it I was going to post exactly this.

>The highest chance I would give any of those teams of advancing is the USA at less than 50%

I phrased this really stupidly. What I meant to say was I wouldnt have enough confidence to bet on any of them even at 50/50 odds, but the USA would be my gun to head favorite.

would love to have seen your predictions for the previous world cup group the US was in

US would win the group easily, only good team is England and they are scared of us

Haha wtf this was the exact scenario I said could be realistic draw and each matchup has some type of political background to it

>implying USgay will qualify
>implying they won't lose the CONCAF v AFC playoff to Uzbekistan

I think he's memeing from a British tabloid from the 2010 world cup

amerifat delusion and retardation is beautiful

>that flag
>that implication

you have to go back pedrito

>thinking Uzbek won't finish second and Worst Korea third in the group stages

You go back to your diseased continent you pink nigger this is my fucking home

finished ahead of Portugal and England in group stage in consecutive world cups

obviously an illegal mexishit, still upset we have had more success in the World Cup than you?

In the last two decades
>England: 2 QF, RO16, group stage
>USA: 1 QF, 2 RO16, group stage
>Russia: 2 group stages
>Iran: 2 group stages

Anything less than England/US walking it would be a monumental cock up

It was your home, until my ancestors conquered your ancestors. It's alright though, you people are good for Manuel labor and your women are submissive which is nice. Concacaf needs to unite next summer though so get this out of your system.

ahh this is common amongst spics, they only learn one or two phrases of English. Usually "I cut you grass" or "fuck me wife 5 dollar"

England and America are utter shit, Iran are better than people think and Russia would smash America.

habla espanol?

because of this.

Saying the US would win easily is pretty delusional considering where the WC is being held, but out of all the teams in that group, they're the team you would certainly trust the most to not shoot themselves in the foot.

'merrica's greatest minds

Iran vs USA already happened before, I think in 1998 and Iran even won IIRC

Russia vs USA would be awesome tho, especially in Russia of all places

>implying murrishits Will qualify
Lek they cant even beat Panamá and pulicuck is Julián Green #2

too much american power on that shot

>hart_2018.gif

lel, already better than any Mexifat player

So, uh, would there be a fight on the pitch over the 1953 coup? Could happen with either Iran vs Engalnd or Iran vs America.

Every time. He's not even positioned behind the ball, how the fuck did he get selected

The United States would win that group.

The problem is its in Russia. That's definitely a big help to Iran and Russia, and the US and England would get the shittiest treatment of any teams at the WC from fans.

>Chicanos calling Americans fat

You're literally the only reason California is statistically obese.

America has Christian Pulisic at least and England has stars too, some of whom have played in major European leagues like Beckham in La Liga.

We boo our own team anyway, they can handle it. And yeah home advantage will be a factor, but Russia are no better than South Africa who failed to get out of the groups when they hosted.

We lost to Iceland not that long ago and our midfield is utter shit, and America are done as soon and Donovan quit it was over for US soccer

Underrated post

please happen haha

Considering Russia bribed FIFA to host the WC in the first place, I wouldn't be all that confident that the refs would be completely impartial.

In a neutral location, Russia is definitely the punching bag of the group. Iran though wouldn't be a pushover anywhere you play them.

the biggest meme group would be the 4 biggest shitposting countries

uk
usa
australia

then one of brazil, a fucking leaf, germany and mexico

Russians are probably more akin to South Korea in 2002 than South Africa

they're capable of bribery but I don't know if they'll care

They'll be video assistance at the 2018 WC, it's going to be basically impossible for that kinda shit to go on thankfully.

I get your points, and that hypothetical group could be blown as we've shown in the past, but it's still clear favourites for me by a mile.

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=_OpAv6HrDbI

>They'll be video assistance at the 2018 WC
All the ref has to do is not choose to go to it, they can't force a video assistance decision on a ref

What the hell are you talking about? We advanced pass the group stages in the last WC and we didnt have Donovan. Our 2014 roster was amazingly shit, but somehow still got the job done.

I would expect our 2018 team to be better than what we threw out 3 years ago outside of the fact that Howard is now old as shit, and Guzan sucks.

Iran looks like Mexicans wtf? I thought we were conquered by spaniards.

>but I don't know if they'll care
Plus this. Russia's bid and the huge amounts of money they're piling into hosting it is for their own self interest, a green light for mass infrastructure development and boosting tourism. Very little of it has to do with actual football.

I forgot the world cup theme

And we'll both conquer LA.
Meet me in Aztlanshahr

>they can't force a video assistance decision on a ref

Technically no, but the ref is told if their call was deemed wrong and they have to review it themselves if they disagree. If any official still went against the system after that it would be blatant corruption.

If the Confed cup is any indication, FIFA doesn't have a fucking clue of how to properly use VAR. So much so that I think they're intentionally fucking up to get fans to turn on it to make it easier to screw with matches.

The solution to having it work without messing with the flow of the game is so insanely simple, and the NBA already has the answer. Just keep the game going while they review the play, and take the score off the board retroactively if it turns out there was offsides or handball like the NBA does when reviewing whether a player steps on the line making it 2 points instead of 3.

You should only have to stop the game in a few situations.

We managed to draw to that absolute dogshit Euro 16 Russian team, anything is possible with England

>Just keep the game going while they review the play

That's exactly what they do, play only gets stopped if the ref directly calls for assistance. Otherwise there's two officials, one watching the replay and the other watching the game for fouls etc. to retroactively punish them if the game gets called back to the original incident.

I admit it's not working that smoothly right now, but it's being used in a handful of proper tournaments around the world next season in preparation.

is this why Bush declared Iran part of the axis of evil

Why England and not China?

>Implying Iran is in Asia

i literally hope video refs will never be a thing

Why not? The potential butthurt is fantastic.

I don't know about you, but I've given up on this "sport" ever since Real Madrid "won" back2back Champions League trophies and Portugal "won" the Euros.

Now I'm just in it for maximum butthurt among as many people as possible.

>I don't know about you, but I've given up on this "sport" ever since Real Madrid "won" back2back Champions League trophies and Portugal "won" the Euros.

i don't care about euro football

Those were Clinton years desu

>Why England and not China?
>Implying Iran is in Asia
Is he retarded or am I missing something?

>England
>ever in form

CONCACAF and AFC teams are always on the same pot so it is impossible

>USA 1998 losing to Iran

spaniards are Moor rape babbies bro

>Joe Shart

should become honorary ameritard just by virtue of his perfectly suited surname.

You just KNOW England would finish with 1 win and 2 draws from this group, then pray for a goal differential route into the knockout stage. It would be pottery.

>England would finish with 1 win and 2 draws from this group
That's not what happened last time

Test

Based moor

How does rugby do it? It feels so much smoother.

Won't happen because of alignments.

Go look at the pots for the 1998 World Cup.

I'll watch your league now

Iran honestly doesn't interest me all that much. Switching them out with Poland or Australia would make the group more entertaining imo