Can Sup Forums get Spiderland into the National Recording Registry?

I've posted this the last couple days but I'm posting again in case there's anyone who didn't see it that would like to support.

The National Recording Registry is a program run by the Library Of Congress to make a list of recordings that are "culturally, historically, or aesthetically important, and/or inform or reflect life in the United States." The recordings are then preserved for future generations.

They accept nominations from the public and in fact the number of nominations a recording receives are a very important part of the process in selecting what recordings are preserved.

If everyone on Sup Forums nominated Spiderland do you think we could get it preserved?

Link to the site to nominate.
research.net/r/national-recording-registry-nominations-2017

If you nominate Spiderland or just support the idea please bump the thread so others will see.

Thank you

if anyone can do it, it's mu.

all of us work so well together and get along really well and have a teamwork mentality, nobody is better than another. nobody callsthe other person in the thread names. we're above that.

Lmao

Also, Sage, this is a retarded idea and OP should fuck right off.

>says sage inposst
>doesn't sage
what did he mean by this?

Not that I don't like the album, but there are just hundreds of albums that should be on the registry before Spinderland gets in.

We can change. We can do this. It's all about positivity, kindness and decency towards one another. Together, if we set our differences aside for once and unite, we can get this album registered. And then, that will only be the beginning. We then get other Sup Forumscore albums in the NRC, then soon, we find a new, fledgling band, that Sup Forums collectively agrees is amazing. That fledgeling band, because of us, goes #1 on the Hot 100 because of our support, then 10 years after they release their most critically acclaimed work, they get the prestigious honor of getting into the NRC. We can achieve our dreams if we work together. No matter what music we enjoy or listen to, at the end of the day, we're all just humans that want to share our love and passion for music to other people.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Good album, but to get on that registry it must have historic relevance, don't get me wrong it's really good music, but it's not dream day nation, which is actually in the registry.

your positive attitude - even if you're joking (you know too well HOW to) - is an indication that you do not belong on this board. i can tell. i do not belong here, either. i came back after 4 years of total internet blackout. i'm here a few days, there is not much positive here. i will go back to not using the internet in most forms except streaming music. no boards. i hope you keep your outlook forever.

Thank you for the support.

bump

why not neutral milk hotel instead?

nah guys vote in White Light/White Heat, it's a more important album.

Spiderland is more relevant than ITAOTS.

Velvet Underground already have an album in and they don't seem to put in more than one album by an artist.

We should put Laughing Stock in instead

NMH deserves a spot, but so does Spiderland. I nominated it OP. Let's do this mu!

imagine being so ignorant as this fag

Thanks for supporting

I couldn’t stand this album

I contacted them and let them know that you are trying to get your soyboy kissless virgin soundtrack nominated.

support bump