What happened to traditional white families?

What happened to traditional white families?

Fuck. I was at some fuck hole eating lunch today and these cucked grandparents were toting around their little grand nigglet. I wanted to slap the fuck out of grandpa failure for being such a piece of shit and rasing some nigger loving daughter. Why do we still have niggers in this country?

How fucking autistic do you have to be to take creepshots of a family enjoying milkshakes and use them to shitpost about 'muh white familias' on the internet?

I fucked their wives.
t. nigger

How much nigger dick do you suck?

nigger

>What happened to traditional white families?

Whiteness needs to die!

Aren't all spics autistic? No wait, they're just lazy fat and retared and their skin is the same color as shit.

Feminism.

>see something on television from the 50s
>think it's real
and you guys complain about jewish media influence

I work at a grocery store and have seen a substantial increase of white women with black babies/kids. Rarely any black dads though, go figure.

Traditional white families are unAmerican.

I know this black guy from school with a white mother and a white step-father. Grew up white, his parents paid his tuition with pure savings. He has no debt. The guy grew up white and still pretends he's some oppressed black guy.

But I digress. This is the melting pot at work. It's what the founding fathers wanted for us. It happens. White bitch gets told that fucking every guy she meets is empowering and then expects some other guy to pick up the tab because the beta wants to fuck.

Nothing about this is the norm, and I get that you'd rather just shitpost about something you disagree with because it's a cool thing to do in your safe space.

We grew out of bigotry. Also, this

Dyke

melting pot meant different cultures coming together not burning coal

>meltĀ·ing pot
>noun
>a pot in which metals or other materials are melted and mixed.
>a place where different peoples, styles, theories, etc., are mixed together.
>different peoples
>mixed together
Then again, George Washington didn't think of the blacks as human or people at the time.

wealth led to sloth, which caused degeneracy, low birthrates and a search for cheap work labour.
Post-ww2 rebuilding-immigration influx led to the loss of the nation state

Regressive liberals and marxists destroyed most of our remaining values

It all goes back to industrial urbanism and leaving traditional agragian homesteads. So as a result you take away reasons to have kids and even fiscally restrict the ability to form them by introducing half then population in the workforce to make everyone more replaceable.

[Triggered]

BBC happened. :(!

Is it me or only white Americans do this shit?

I live in Texas in one of the most nog infested cities (fort worth/dallas) and I still barely see this shit.

When I do, the nigger "dad" is NEVER around and half the time the white girl is hideous and fat anyways. kek.