Tfw philosophy major

tfw philosophy major
>tfw just taken off the waitlist at university of chimpcongo law school and will make 160k my first year out

STEMcucks are so fucking pathetic... I got insulted by so many engineering majors in college "HAHA DUDE THAT'S WORTHLESS I'M GOING TO MAKE 100K STARTING". I check up on them now and they are making 60k in slave engineering jobs working like a DOG hahaha

got to read sick philosophy for 4 years while getting laid and wasted constantly, now I've been accepted to the number 4 law program in the country, where the median starting salary is 160k lmao

How does it feel to be trounced by me, cucks?

How about you 'intelligent' stemplebs try to read and understand the critique of pure reason? No? Too hard? Too many big words? Hey, it's ok, I took complex analysis as an elective, and got an A in the class, not everyone can be as smart as a philosophy major. Just work harder to design those useless pieces of technology to make goldberg richer, that's ok lol

mods

Whats can you say about bounded everywhere holomorphic functions?

spend 4 years reading the written jew and learning how to jew people in or out of trouble.
"""industry""" is subsidized and dependent on the use of govt force
inherently a meme field that won't produce any value in a natural state or a free society

As a psychology major, this reeks of fantasy

I don't get your point op, Sounds like you have some pretty dumb ass engineer friends. And I love how you have this fantasy that you are going to be paid 160k. It isn't shit until you get your first paycheck. Make sure your beard and glasses are on fleek. I can drive a manual and change a tire. How about you?

we called them 'analytic'

I can say that cauchy's theorem states that every line integral of an analytic function around a closed loop is zero

Congrats you go to an elite school that puts you in the 99.9th percentile among libarts fags.

Thing is, a 99.9th percentile STEM major is starting out at Facebook or Google making 200k with a 4 year degree while you're slaving away memorizing arbitrary law trivia until you're 30 while wanting to blow your brains out the entire time.

>fantasy

dude as long as I am in like the top 60% of my class I get a 160k starting job, that's how law salaries work

prestige of your school is everything

starting salaries at big law firms are 160k, actually they just got raised to 180k

k, keep my posted

I said bounded functions.

The answer was they are constant. It's one of the most remarkable theorems from complex analysis. For example on R we have everywhere differentiable bounded nonconstant functions (sin, cos etc) but on C we don't.

Thanks for confirming you took some babby retard math class.

air force for 4 years then off to law enforcement...good job wasting all that money on paying for college ;~)

> muh 160K

Congrats on getting accepted to law school OP but don't count your eggs before they hatch

>UChicago
Everyone who goes there is insufferable, especially anyone who has graduated from the law school. I hope you don't mind spending years with soulless, east coast blue blood fucks

well congrats I guess? I don't see how you should be bragging since you don't have a job or salary yet, and a bunch of promises with nothing on paper (you said you were going into law). All I see that you have is, just being alone, posting on Sup Forums with a drug problem.

>dude as long as I am in like top 60% of my class

Tell me you arent going SecFo.

>Falling for the SecFo meme

More like 120k, in the fucking bay area

160k is just starting. Couple years in I'll be pulling 240k lil breh.

I hate spoilt bluebloods. I come from a state school. Honestly it will be very hard to stomach them.

If I wanted to do that, why wouldnt I join the army or marines

AF is better than all the branches in every way, only the dumb rednecks sign up for marines

this is true
stem is a meme

>not studying law at an Ivy League like Princeton
you'll be doing document review well into your 40s

Stemfags were always a meme. They're just a bunch of autists.

ABUs

>enlisting

LOL

fucking grunt pleb

can't even get a college degree lolol

>another HURR I'll be making 400k / year starting it says so online

lmao you're in for a rude awakening.

Princeton doesn't have a law school you ignorant retard. Chicago is ranked above all of the ivy league except yale and harvard.

I hate STEM they're republican. the liberal bitch thread. See how i am the exception not the rule. What a fucking asshole i am for being this stupid the thread. Kill yourself liberal cuck.

dude the average salary upon graduation there is 160k

I WILL be making 160k a year minimum if I finish in the top half of the class.

Why are you so mad that you had to pay for college and AF is going to pay for mine?

Don't listen to this guy. I'm a current PhD student writing my Doctoral thesis re: Philosophy, and I'm broke and living off Stagg Chilli and Potatoes.
Every time I mention I'm writing Philosophy, i get the same look as when I pronounce my Catholic faith, that is, incredulity.
People at Cafe's won't even hire me because they think I'm over qualified but under talented.

Am I happy? Hell yes.. I enjoy every moment of research, and I get to look down on every one else's meager intelligence (that's the one thing OP got right, none of you faggots could read 2 pages of Hegel), but as for the realm of actuality, i.e. Jobs, security etc. it's a fucking disaster.
Even when I get my PhD, i'll just be floating around hoping to publish a book that only 15 people will purchase.

The real key is in technik. Learn a trade, shave some wood, create a bench. It's the most your can hope for in this world.

And to all STEM fags, you guys are literally picking at bones which metaphysics has already picked clean centuries ago.

>Law school
>Not number #1

>Going into Law
>womenlaughing.jpg

Well, at least you had the ability to get into the top 8, otherwise there would have been zero hope.

Fucking morons, everything is flooded and saturated.

You're not going to make as much as nor have the career trajectory of a boomer, because everything is slowly becoming fucked worldwide.

why are you so mad that my dad is paying for me to go to law school and you had to slave 4 years of your life away in the chair force on a computer?

>he doesn't realize how over saturated law is
>he legitimately thinks his wait listed admission and middle of class graduation with no impressive connections will land him a cushy $150k/year salary instantly

Good luck with that and have fun in Chiraq

>lol 160k
>i made more than that my first year out of college in investment banking
>salary is irrelevant if you're a loser

>tfw medicine
You do realize that I will get all of your money eventually, right?
Unless you can fag-speak your way into immortality
You will need me before I will need you

>t. increasingly nervous Humanitiesfag

>get paid to sit on my ass, like right now, in an air conditioned building
>benefits benefits benefits, oh, free college

Picked the wrong life choices and can't go back on them now, huh?

it literally does

like I said, the MEDIAN salary is 160k

So whats the contract youre getting then? If it isnt ATC, you're wrong.

fuck off brock, you're a faggot

Of people who
A. get a job
B. feel compelled report their income to the school

>Not being a God-tier Physics/Philosophy double major

How does it feel to lie on the internet?

keep countin' those chickens fuckboi

spot the retard

uChicago is absolutely overrated

They try to use their Economics prestige for all other schools.

I had a friend who's doing her masters there now. She used to do molly every weekend, go to shitty raves with my friends, do coke, fuck ugly guys, and was a bulimic.

She had severe mental issues and lied on her application about doing a documentary in India.

These are the types of people who go to uChicago.

Delusional "overachievers" who think they're smart, yet couldn't go to their first choice (Stanford, Ivy, MIT)

Fuck off OP. Muhh 160K salary.

I made that after a year in undergrad because I moved to the bay and am intelligent. I'm 25 now and make more than you will after you finish your terrible few years in Chimpcago, where notoriously fun goes to die.

You really made a thread about this on an anonymous board? Fucking faggot.

You're NOT SPECIAL.

no that's verified by outside sources as well

the starting salary for big law is 160k and chicago is a shoe in for big law if you are not a retard with your grades

you're gay? Don't plan on getting married for a while, going to build up dat career.

>meager intellicence
>realm of actuality, i.e. Jobs, security etc.
>STEM fags, you guys are literally picking at bones...

holy shit please stick to being an effectively shut in NEET and continue researching your 'papers'

people go to university and belond for some sort of ROI. You literally have none. A burger flipper across the street at the mom and pop joint has more value to society than you. At least he pays taxes and earns and income, perhaps even spends a little at some local place. Fuck you