Ask someone who just got circumcised anything...

Ask someone who just got circumcised anything, I never had one as a child and I felt like I had to do it because of my faith, better late than never.
pic unrelated
no trolls please.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/self-pleasuring-raises-estrogen-levels/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_pmbCgyvo&ytbChannel=stecheruu
youtube.com/watch?v=QNYF-fiLB4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you've made the right choice

good job retard

fair enough

don't knock it 'til you try it.

That's the memetic equivalent of drinking the bong water.

How did that piece of skin offend your faith?

Science has proved that the foreskin is bad

jews are one of the smartest people following one of the most retarded religions, makes you cogitare

>ayo lemme mutilate myself because of my imaginary desert friend

we're the smartest because of our religion, we are gods chosen people thus he has granted us high I.Q and wealth, stay mad Spaniard. :)

My dick has empirically proven your scientists wrong.

whatever you say ahmed.

Doing it in adult age will make your dick unpleasant to look at.
The scar tissue would be to rough.

>ok you don't have to scarifice your firstborn anymore, just unnecessarily cutting off a healthy part of everyones body is fine too

Jews have disregarded a lot of religious rules over the centuries, why not this one?

Your dick has been empirically proven to be tiny due to your Mongolian genes.

women like it rough, so what's so bad about that?

I'm the whitest whitey you can find on this planet.
Even if that was true how would have dick mutilation made this situation different?

I'm circumcised, because I was born with hypospadias and had surgery. But the only people who give two shits about circumcision are the people who aren't circumcised. It literally makes no difference to my day to day life. If given the option I'd have it back (as would my parents), but I get a bit sick of reddit faggots telling me how I should feel about it.

if you decided to mutilate yourself should have gone all the way and make yourself a secondary reserve boipussy.

I hate people that dont plan ahead.

when you cant see the angles no more

you in trouble baby

you in trouble

>finns
>white

Circumcision due to medical reasons is one thing. Circumcision due to religious and cultural reasons is just fucking retarded.

Happy accident that it happened, look at the bright side to it all you are now pure!

google translate poster

I don't get what's the problem with getting circumcised, you last longer in bed, women find it more attractive and it goes by my religion to have it circumcised, I get that you people are trolling and you know the truth to it all but seriously, give it a go and you will be a much more happy man.

makes your dick numb

you mutilate an organ responsible for injecting dopamine in your brain.

dopamine makes you feel like a god

you are a lesser god than I am.

you fucking stubby dicked anotomical peasant

>poland
>attacking jews
???

>it goes by my religion to have it circumcised
Do you really care about that?

you are a sex addict and limp dicked homo

dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/self-pleasuring-raises-estrogen-levels/

its the new aged hate

gentiles with mutilated genitals are out

xtra skin is in

you are nothing but shit under my shoe, the Jews are the chosen people and you are a dirty cockroach, OF COURSE I CARE.

I can guarantee I'm whiter than you.
>google translate poster
Are you implying I can't speak english? I don't understand.
>I don't get what's the problem with getting circumcised
The problem is that it is almost always unnecessary mutilation of babies just because your desert ghost said so. It is not more attractive and it does not make you last longer. Just burn all the nerve endings in your dick with acid if you want to last longer.

lol who care?

dance with the devil pay the price

Im paying mine

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_pmbCgyvo&ytbChannel=stecheruu

okay indonesia
>I can guarantee I'm whiter than you
israel has the purest european genes in the world and it's not even located in europe, finland on the other hand has the purest mongolian genes in the world

you are a google translate poster because you're mongolian

how you want your dick senpai

just turn it into a pencil

say no more

Oh, ok. I was thinking for a while that you aren't a proxy or just memeing.

I swear all of you polish people envy us

69 and 9 to 6 it

teach me your jewish ways and i'll fuck off right now

no meddling with the sausing though

i don't speak japanese, cunt, what are you talking about? stop using google translate, even a goy like yourself can accomplish that much
to be fair,
>implying we aren't polish

come to jerusalem

sausage*

read a book

Blaze it XD

kill yourself

Come on boy. I don't hate jews and never have but you are trying too hard.

circumcised gook here
>no trolls plsease

but circumcision itself is a trolling

we are both very good at removing kebab
though you may be a goy, you are still very jewish
go back to your own thread,

Australia is the slowest nation to get circumcised, you need to catch up a bit and maybe you will be one step closer to enlightenment.

What's it like being a Kike?
How do you digest the fact that the world hates you more than they hate Americans?

kebab will eat you

better have those tickets to canada close

you will feel at home there

you will be fleeing soon there

How many Palestinian children have you murdered, Arab boy?

You're blinded by your own ignorance.

not nearly enough as the poor aborignals you convicts slaughtered.

>be citizen of muh palestine
>the jews come back to their rightful clay and declare an independent nation
>stop beheading your fellow sand niggers for once and wage war against israel
>get rekt, and now u have to migrate to other countries because ur home is so unstable now
>so now you sign a peace treaty with israel, and officially regonise their borders
>almost the entire un recognises israel as an independent nation
>peace
>be arab, 2 seconds later
>stop beheading your fellow sand niggers for once and wage war against israel
>get rekt, and now u have to migrate to other countries because ur home is so unstable now

God told Abraham to circumcise himself and all his family, followers and descendants to show his faith or w/e. Jews circumcise to follow that covenant with God and I presume they think they're descended from Abraham.

One of the books in the New Testament, might be Epistles or something says that circumcision isn't needed and Christian s shouldn't bother even though Jesus and thebapostles would have been circumcised.

Jews correct me on this if I'm wrong.

you have no right of return

your kind left to pillage and plunder yurope

and those in back of you moved in to take what your ancestor left behind

finders keepers losers weepers

assuming you aren't baiting...

a rundown on the experience? like you had foreskin all your life and then it was chopped off... does it hurt? do you have to take care of your dick in any special way now? what is the standout sensation you have from the area now?

A crazy hobo cried for people to mutilate themselves. That's why we do it thousands of years in the future. It's about faith you see.

Its wrapped up right now, the doctors said it will take 4-5 to heal fully. hurt a bit but I can handle a lot of pain anyway.

I was circumcised at 23, neighbours dog bit me and it was easier to cut the foreskin away than to try and salvage it.

lol ok troll

what were you doing to the poor doggo

Please give me a better explanation of circumcision then. It is a religious practice. It has no health benefits. Why do it?

>no health benefits
the foreskin is a disease that brings about many infections and stuff like dick cheese

fair play, if i still had mine i'd never have the balls to have it removed.

in fact, i reckon if it was decided one day that circumcision can only be done on consenting adults, like 70% of the population wouldn't ever have it done, so respect for following through on your beliefs.

I was swimming in their pool and the dog got mad because I pulled him in the water; it panicked and started biting. Not my fault, really, as the owner used to just throw the dog in the pool when he farted or smelled bad.

Jews who don't accept Jesus as the son of God will burn for eternity, it's as simple as that. Circumcision stopped being necessary once Jesus's blood was shed to atone for man's sins.

So if god made us then why did he implant this horrible disease inducing skinflap upon us? Don't jews believe that shit too? That god made us in his image or whatever?

Also unless you never shower you will not get dick cheese. I've gone two weeks without properly washing myself and got no cheese in there. It was because of an army camp before you try to judge me.

to test our faith you retarded gentile...

Why? For what possible reason would an all-powerful being do that?
>Yo just to prove that you believe in me you must chop of part of your dick
How in any way does that make sense to you?

if you're not willing to go the extra mile for your faith then you are a heretic

be'ezrat hashem my friends

youtube.com/watch?v=QNYF-fiLB4c

You didn't answer the question.

You gave the question in some Chinese dialect which I have no time to learn.

trying to argue with a goy is like trying to argue with a cow

they are both cattle and arguing with them has no value

Ok