Mehmet my son

nordic girls or slavic girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHWLj0mUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=a44xcrm2RNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people are defective. How this Nordic Goddess can smile at that subhuman let alone copulate with it is disheartening.

Whoah Canada, are you evolving? I wonder what your third evolution is.

And btw I'd genuinely sacrifice my country to kill the middle east. Spain and Italy would do the same. Except for Greece, those idiots accepted the refugees thousands of years ago.

Can't she see that he's ugly as sin?

Sp****ds Ita***ns and G****ks are all shitskins the same as arabs. They shouldn't be touching let alone looking at nordic goddesses. Everything I said about the turk applies to them, they are one and the same brown.

white girls literally can't resist darker men
melanin=masculine, little pasty pink boys look sickly and weak

Are you even dark? Why are you saying such things?

I'm not a nord im anglo. Nordic males and females are the empitome of natures beauty. A Nordic man is far better looking and more evolved than a Italian American

I'm Iranian masterrace and all of my gfs have been slim pale qt white girls
you little pink shrimpdick ducks really have no idea how attractive we are to your women lol

t. Subhuman

Care to shitpost with your street address on?

t. butthurt white virgin

>slavic girls

Hope you're rich, because that's usually the only way to get one, when you're not a Slav. Even so, they'd probably siphon off your wealth and leave you eventually.

I'm not a virgin but your still a primitive species.

you are literally a pasty white virgin mad that your women are more attracted to "inferior" darker men
It's okay though, at least you have your bucktoothed piss colored chink girls as a consolation prize

you are retarded shitskin with inferiority complex

white euro girls love Greeks, not subhuman arabs

saying this as a Greek

>white euro girls love Greeks, not subhuman arabs
There is no difference.

Our women aren't attracted to poo colored, hairy, unevolved manlets, from third world deserts with 85 iqs and 3 inch hairy penises. You might get the burqa clad women of the religion of peace

>Iranian

Kek. You have smaller dicks than whites and you're all like 5' 2" little hairy greasy smelly untermensch shitskins. I'd fuck you in your ass if I met you and stomp on your little genitals

Greeks are subhumans same as arabs. I swear to god nobody can tell the difference not even yourselves you lot belong to the same "tribes"

>let alone looking at nordic goddesses
>goddesses

There you are failing, exalting like a goddess to a simple woman, who wants a beta manchild without character?

Ahmed instead puts a leash on that woman, makes her walk on 4 legs and urine in her mouth, there has the results in the photo

comparing Greeks to arabs
is like comparing slavs to Europeans

jealous bulgarian with inferiority complex

Uneducated retard ZHANG

Scandinavian women are genuinely goddesses. I doubt the sex is that kinky and im sure the smelly manlet feels lucky.

you are right my Greek brother
he used hairy as an insult
i busted a korean 2 days ago

he is sneaky and pretends to be white

>slavs to Europeans
More European than greeks would ever hope to be.

Greeks are untermensch. You are genetically and phenotypically the same as them and distant from us. They are your people not us. You even smell like them.

delusional
inferiority complex

you sneaky asians

I'm 6'2 and I assure you I have no trouble getting white girls to choke on my inferior shitskin cock
Like I said, I don't think you white cucks realize how much your women fetishize dark features. They're all over us

Having large amounts of body hair means you are a retrogade species. T means gou didn't evolve in a climate where these traits wouldn't be selected out. You are a shitskin and not white. Just accept it and pay denbts.

You just rape our women because they wont accept you. 80% of the rapes in sweden are by untermensch invaders like yourself.

They only call it rape when their white cuck boyfriends find out lel

you praise scandinavian beauty
but use hairy as an insult at the same time and dont even know how they look like

you are the sneaky korean
typical sneaky asian behavior
manipulative with no honor

Is the guy Iranian? he looks Iranian

lmao scandis are all autistics whores with either manfaces or chinkfaces, they ones that you masturbate to who are really attractive are very few and most of them are whores

t. Oily shitskin with no impulse control. The rape rates are actually 99% shitskin it's just they are counted as swedish if born in sweden.

subhuman araps always pretend they are southern europeans because even they know they cant compare

dog nazi larper hitler was jealous of Greece, Greeks built Europe

t. white beta with so much "impulse conntrol" that he literally never talks to women

Keep jacking it to anime girls in your basement like the rest of your translucent brethren while real men are out fucking your precious white goddesses

Your source is bullshit there is no way scandis are hairirer than frenchmen. Having traits like brown eyes and black curly hair means sexual and natural selection didn't remove these traits which they would have in a harsher climate. It essentially means you're a nigger.

>this whole thread

Well done mehmet

I can easily get laid with white girls it's not hard for me like you. You want to mate with our women to enhance your own inferior genes. You lust after our women out of your own inferiority complex.

typical asian
still continues to be a manipulative liar

Okay virgin

t. autistic varg fanboy

nordic girls or slavic girls answer question pls

eastern slavs

I'm white unlike you.
Okay muhammedan
Varg is white trash

no
you are a sneaky korean

hes right for once, you are obssessed with white women because you hate yourself, and for a good reason, being goat fucker inbred arab

Slavs are inhuman but they're still better than greeks which are basically turks

the guy looks southern European

scandis are subhuman

Greeks are better than other humans
you are jealous of Greeks
inferiority complex

he does not

>Our women aren't attracted to poo colored, hairy, unevolved manlets, from third world deserts with 85 iqs and 3 inch hairy penises.

This poo-canadian has hundreds of banging white girls videos, I was surprised to see how receptive canadian women are to other races

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHWLj0mUG0

Greeks have been slaves for centuries of this past millenium
You're used to being dominated
Bow down bitch and be humble

Both men and women are actually attracted to any kinds of foreign manlets. It's funny how people don't count asianfags but they say that women are this and that because some of them want an exotic dick.

not true
you are jealous of Greeks
inferiority complex

Something I have noticed with shitskins is they are incapable of objectivity. They are inherently emotional and can't asses reality. Like India superpowr 2020 you all think the same. No he looks gr***k. Superpower 2020 you are the master race am i doing it right?

Inferiority complex of what?
Greeks speak a dying language,portuguese is one of the most spoken languages in the world and it's growing.
Greeks take claim for ancient greece which is fucking petty,maybe it's because greece is only 200 years old and they've had all of their history under eastern oppression

Greeks act like arabs,they lack the fair,melancholic nature of western europeans

I'm going to personally cück every wh*te boi ITT

sneaky korean

Greeks are better than portuguese
Greece is better than portugal

rromania is a noncountry, you say it like it's some sort of incredible sacrifice

most people are ugly where ever you are

Who gives a fuck about women. Their brains have less power than ours.

>tfw no mena gf

>norwegian flag
Who comes up with this shit?

Çük means benis in Turskish.Thats a prober word.

>nordic girls or slavic girls

Nordic.
What a stupid question.

stop worshipping blond dyied hair you poor pos. it's not our fault you fucks live in poor shitholes where your women can't afford hair products

my cousin there married some manner of arab, he beat her badly, and she's not married to him any longer

tupac on this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=a44xcrm2RNk

One of my gorgeous classmates.

>nordic boys or slavic girls
FTFY

No one likes roaches like you

But he's not. He looks like a handsome northern Pajeet.

race war will happening simply because there aren't enough white women. niggers, kebabs,gooks and white men want white women. there's simply not enough to satisfy everybody

and you stupid ugly mongol russian wannabe useless who live in 3rd world shithole 1000 dolar per steppenigger

stop
he's russian himself

>polish intelectuals

>cucks in russia
nothig like seeing chang railing Tanya am i right?

yes, whites (even slavs) should be killed