Who allowed Russia to be such big country?

Who allowed Russia to be such big country?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404522/Japan-scrambles-jets-head-six-Russian-bombers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for you

It was me.

Why did you do that?

This problem will soon be solved by itself

Because I allowed him

Thank you! Greatest ally.

>durdom ua
true

>Sakhalin literally right next to Japan
>Siberia a day's sailing away
>instead the niggers of Europe settle it first coming from thousands of kilometers away
It's your fault Jap-kun

Would rather the Ruskies than the chinks or the Poles to be quite honest with you

Boredom.

Lol U mad?

Who allowed Japan to be exist?

How many countries would've existed now if Russia didn't invade them?

Someone else would have just invaded them anyway.

It's called self defence.

Eh?
Finland exists because we got it from Sweden in a war

Most of Russia is wasteland where you can only siphon oil or some minerals from.

How many nations would've existed now if japanese didn't genocide them?

Finland defeated Russia themselves.

being invaded so much, with such devastating effect, has made Russia what it is. They are paranoid, and feel themselves to be the victim. This victim-hood mentality is what they use to justify actions like trying to disunite Europe, or annexing/controlling buffer states. They don't see this as aggressive, they see it as defensive. They aren't 100% wrong either.

Two, the Ainu and the "Hole people", so called because they lived in underground houses, but the Japanese wiped them out so effectively their real name is not even known.

America is aggressor. You will not understand, this feel.

Those events are not related

being invader so much, with such devastating effect, has made USA what it is. They are paranoid, and feel themselves to be the Police. ThisPolice-hood mentality is what they use to justify actions like trying to disunite Europe, or annexing/controlling buffer states. They don't see this as aggressive, they see it as defensive. They aren't 100% wrong either.

This.

why does him have a funeral flower arrangement?

russia conquired a lot of useless frozen land some time ago.
and then the population was brainwashed into thinking that it's some kind of achievement and that they must defend that land even though the general population itself gets no benefits from it.
>gas, oil
people don't see any money that russian government and the oligarchs get from selling it, literally not a single cent goes to the pockets of ordinary people and not a single cent being spent on infrastructure or something useful for a common folk

In russia there are 22 national republics and 4 autonomous okrugs

He gave it to old Russia and he swore he would creat new Russia.

What are views of japanese on modern Russia as a country and what are their views of russian people themselve?

We Japanese wanna get along with Russia and Russian people seriously.
But sometimes Russia is provocative to Japan so we think Russia is dangerous country.

>But sometimes Russia is provocative to Japan
In what way?
I've never heard of it?

You have been the aggressor and invader even before the US was even a country. You are trying to play the victim card even now. The world is not just US and you.

>The world is not just US and you.
but it used to be

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404522/Japan-scrambles-jets-head-six-Russian-bombers.html

Russians must have a pretty short memory if they can't remember back any further than their hostilities with the US.

That's not what he said you Polish retard

What did he mean then?

We did.

Sorry world!

I thought you poles speak Russian language sorry.

>their hostilities with the US
literally the most important and interesting part of world history

Bit sceptical myself but I can't tell you how to think. I suppose it's true in the sense of the stakes at least.

and the world war 2 of course

The Russian Empire liberated Finland from Swedish rule. They declared Helsinki the capital of Finland and granted them independence in 1917. The winter war was a totally different event

They do. Sorry world!

I thought you speak Chineese language sorry.
I thought you speak Ukrainian language sorry.

Sweden should have won at Poltava

Europeans shouldn't be allowed to post on Sup Forums. You're as bad as the Burgers.

Fuck off normalscum.

>Normalscum
>From normals: the country
lol

Why?

I don't know, but at least less than when russian didn't genocide

None good. We destroyed Khanates in Siberia, prevented Islam from dominationg the world. China's existance helped a lot too actually.

>Europeans
>Russian and Br*tish posters

Fuck off u Asian bastard :)

the allies, if germany would have won ww1 russia would have been neutered forever

Other countries saw Siberia as a useless frozen wasteland, so when Russia conquered it, no one cared.

Russians

Thar would be the USSR... but we mustn't speak ill of the dead.

USSR was 'Greater Russia' in all but name. Russia had all the power.

why?

>But sometimes Russia is provocative to Japan
So? You nips supress the Ainu and don't even recognize them, you should get every shit based Russia throws at you and eat it without complaining.
Fucking entitled gooks.

Why do you guys care about Ainu?

Because they seem to be whiter than you. I think it is sort of racial solidarity

God.

The Ottomans dropped the ball if anyone.
They couldn't stop the Russian advance into Crimea and didn't check their further expansion when they were the only ones who feasibly could.

God love Russia but Germany?

The Orthodox church and strong absolutist monarchism allowed a brutal and harsh unification of the disparate tribes and national identities of the Rus into one state despite a vast geographic distance. Then, through historical good fortune and expansionist Imperialism the Russian Empire conquered and assimilated vast tracts of the sparse Eurasian steppe.

Russia has always attempted to expand due to lack of natural defences and many neighbours.

Russia is a good country?

No.

Why do we allow them to be such big one then?

Yes

Who allowed japanese posters to ask such stupid questions?

Pls don't be shit posting.