DUDE, BIOSHOCK LMAO

DUDE, BIOSHOCK LMAO

Hmm? Where's the screenshot from?

Black Mirror.

I think I dropped the show at pig fucking. I should watch the entire thing. Is there any episode that deals with same themes as Deus Ex/Human Revolution/Mankind Divided do?

>I dropped the show at pig fucking
That may be my least favorite episode.
any episode that deals with same themes as Deus Ex/Human Revolution/Mankind Divided do?
Not in seasons 1 or 2, that I recall. I haven't watched any of 3. There are, however, episodes with a dystopian plot.

Thought that was Kurt Russell

This was such an easy episode to guess about. Except for the very end

that's his son actually, never thought his jizz could be so fucking obnoxious

Holy fuck I can't unsee this.

Thanks bratan. I will pick up the show again from the beginning with open mind

S03 Ep 05 deals with Augmentation

You don't have to watch it in order. Skip the pig fucking episode, it was bad. Pmt every social media episode is meh.

>S03 Ep 05 deals with Augmentation
What about episodes that deal with other common cyberpunk themes? Information warfare in the digital age, stuff like that? Thanks for the information.

I like to watch things in order, I'll endure the pig fuck now.

This was the worst episode of Black Mirror by far because in reality he died in less than 1 second, so nothing that happened in the episode actually happened

What is "actually happened", user

I only watched Season 3.
I'd recommend Ep. 1 (about social media), Ep. 2 (vidya james, see OP), Ep. 3 (modern blackmailing, but could already happen today), Ep. 5 (augmentation like I said, but not cyberpunky, just what would be possible in the next 25-50 years), Ep. 6 (bees died out, so they made robot bees. pretty fucking good)

Where did it happen? In his mind while he was still alive for less than 1 second?
It didn't happen in the Black Mirror universe, that's for sure.

Sounds really fucking interesting.

I wish they were in essay forms rather than in acted TV-show form but you can't always get what you want.

Thanks for the replies, Im gonna get on the project now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH AAAAAAAH FUCK SHIT OOOH DUDE WHAT IS THAT AAAAAH FUCK DUDE BRO BRO STOOOOP STOOOP WHAT THE FUCK SHIIIIIIIIIIIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M ACTING AAAAAAAAH

His mind is a part of the universe, user

Dude just ripped a girls skin off and shes trying to stab him with a knife. I guess he should chill yeah

It's not just that specific part, he was annoying throughout the whole episode.

I think the acting was pretty good. It can be really hard to pull off this type of insane breakdown

Propably like dreams. One hour in a dream can be 1 second in the real world. Yeah, I'm not quoting Inception but kinda like that.

Only REAL gamers got this reference!

BRO FIST XD

That episode was great though.