>his parents aren't members of a drug cartel

>his country is only technically a country because everyone likes the food

>he grew up without a fatherland

>That flag
>That implication
Is this b8?

wasn't England unified by danes?

>His country prides itself on its manlet status

England was a mistake. It peaked in the 1600s and it's been all downhill since.

Solid Sup Forums-tier thread, lads.

*blocks your path*

maybe. but im not english m8

>his country was conquered by one of its neighbors and the only reason it wasn't annexed entirely is because the invaders thought the locals were smelly subhumans and didn't want to share a country with them

you're arab, we get that

>getting literally btfo by muslims on a weekly basis
kek

yeah you can count yourselfes lucky

>his great grandfathers literally fought wars to empower jews, blacks, homosexuals and the severely disabled

feels bad man

>his great grandfather literally fought a war to appease an austrian jew heroin addict

>his country doesn't have the largest military force

you're welcome

>y-y-you're muslim!!!!

nice try, shitskins. i live in one of the whitest countries in the world

>even refugees refuse to live in scotland

>uniroincally using Wikipedia
immediately disregarded

What part of it is inaccurate?

Let me guess, your teacher in high school told you to find more reliable sources that "anyone can't just edit" and you haven't had a brain enough to understand that that just means the information you find on wikipedia is useless for actually writing an essay so if you're using it you're wrong.

Actually my grandfathers faught for king and country against vicious Hun barbarians who were destroying Europe.

>referenced official census data is unreliable

kill yourself mate

>His country's anthropomorphism isn't a top qt grill
I wouldn't be able to cope tbhfam

Wikipedia is for people who won't take the time to actually research what is intriguing you so much that you have to search about it
and my teacher never told me anything about not using Wikipedia

shut up, dweeb

You do realize wikipedia is full of citations that lead to articles based on the information right?

If the information isn't on wikipedia it's probably not good information, and if the informations seems like something "Liberals" would want to hide from wikipedia, it's probably a pretty bad site that shouldn't be trusted

>estados unidos mex(j)icanos

ayyy lmao

This isn't Sup Forums, faggots

>>>/Out/

>his language has genders

>tfw genderless

>the name of his country is a mere description

Scotland isn't a country

>his country has a feminine penis

>I fucked my friend
>uh? like female friend or friend male?
>ARE YOU IMPLYING GAYNESS!?
>*gets shot*

>Yo me cojí a mi amiga
>Que bueno mi hermano, vengan esos 5

au Canada on n'a pas ce probleme. d:^)

>her country has a boipucci

>cojí
>j
Go back to Elementary school Brayan

how do u know my naym? pls respond

this looks like an argument for an electoral college

is that graphic legit?

Why would that matter? Electoral college or none, the result would have been the same. Scotland goes back in their kennel.

Laughing_Normans.png

what's wrong with it

yes it is

>his country has a masculine name
>can't say he loves his country without sounding gay as fuck

lmaooo fuck off

You see the flag that accompanies your posts? Please hover your cursor over that. The text that appears should tell you what country you're in.

Having a soccer team and a glorified county council doesn't make you a sovereign nation. American states have more independence than Scotland, and that doesn't make them sovereign.

I can't wait for the day FIFA forces you all to form one fucking team so you'll stop this ridiculous charade of all pretending to be different countries.

British nations were playing each other long before FIFA was even founded

Yes, which is why you were allowed to keep separate team after it was founded, NOT because you are a real country

Not even him, I'm English.

We have separate teams because we have individual recognised FAs, that will never change

>when an American says lads

he's not arguing about that nigger, he said wales and norrth ireland and scotland arent countries

and he's right

We'll see

jesus i thougt this WAS int

England isn't a country either. The United Kingdom is. And I was sort of arguing about that. I don't want them to unite their soccer teams, but maybe if they did they might stop thinking they have some sort of special status.

Also FIFA, IOC, and even the organisers of Rugby sevens have been taking potshots at their separate status in recent years, because it sort of fucks up their qualification processes for different tournaments, often giving the UK four paths to qualification.

They're as much countries as they have their own laws, borders, capitals, economies etc.

Both of you are retarded.

California:
Capital: Sacremento
Laws: Nigga I'm smoking legal weed while kids are going to jail for having a gram of dirt weed
Borders: States have lines
Economy: Our state's economy is larger than most of the world. We are the center of all media and technology.

We are not a country though. Neither is Scotland

all states though

> using words with multiple definitions is a retarded way to argue

lmao didn't read

Correct

>be american
>get shot

>mfw an southern oirish starved to death near me

>colombian calling another country violent

Just like States here?

Get Over it. Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales are not Countries.

daily reminder that Southern Ireland is a british dependency

daily reminder that Southern Ireland's 1990 world cup squad contained 20 (TWENTY) British-born players in it.

>mfw an scottish thinks its a country near me

How many Potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
[spoiler]zero[/spoiler]

No, absolutely nothing like the states there. The US is a country with a constituent governed model made up of states.

The UK is a union of independent countries that existed well over a millennia before your continent was even discovered.

Yet again I find myself having to explain to Scots that soccer is not international law.

>daily reminder that Tuvalu is more of an independent country than Scotland

'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you just think... "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

Big fans of all the Irish, stuff. I love your pop music. Enya… and the other one. Ripped up the Pope. Bald chap. And I think, that’s it.

Lol, the Scots have given up arguing and are now posting shitty Alan Partridge jokes like the butthurt children they are

Pack up lads, we won

think the Irish are going through a major image change. I mean, the old image of leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness. Horses running through council estates. Toothless simpletons. People with eyebrows on their cheeks. Badly tarmacked drives, in this country. Men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings. Lots of rocks, and Beamish. I think people are saying “Yes, there’s more to Ireland than this”. A good slogan for the tourist board : “There’s more to Oi-reland, DAN DIS.”.

Paki "banter" LOL

>Lol, the Scots have given up arguing and are now posting shitty Alan Partridge jokes like the butthurt children they are

LMAO, how mad are you mate? calm down and stop spoiling for an argument you oddball

>scottish people making fun of another country's musicians
Didn't you lads make a musical out of Proclaimers songs?

> tfw gay
> tfw name means river of the wonderful painted birds

Ikr? There isn't even an argument to be had.

un.org/en/member-states/
Ctrl+f:"Scotland"

End of argument.

>try to start an argument
>no one cares
>end up absolutely seething

top kek mate

Good banter lads

Then why did you let them in?

>Gringo don't realise we reconquered the south

smelly cerrote detected

it's a gal
>gender neutral
get a load of this hermaphrodite

Arabs are asian though

>vosotros

holy shit, i'm really not on Sup Forums

>Be Colombian
>Get arms and legs blown off by cartel bomb
>Watch cartel get billions of dollars
>spend 1% of it on new soccer fields
>starve while worshipping them as heroes

>Try to start colonies
>get BTFO by Spaniards
>Too poor because you put 1/5th of all the money in Scotland into ships to colonize so join (surrender) to the English
>300 years later cant get independence back
>Only legacy to the world is people being grossed out by haggis and a Canadian province that people are moving away from because to poor
>mfw theyre all moving to Alberta, a province with the english flag on it
>mfw their descendants are going to the English all over again

Just read this entire thread as an impartial observer.

Ireland won the retarded argument over whether Scotland was a country or not. It should have been fairly obvious...

Men are talking here, stay out of it tripfag

>All my knowledge of the world is based in what Jews air on tv

what did he mean by this?

>men
>on Sup Forums
pick 1

>men smuggled in by big agriculture to pick crops for slave wages
>women smuggled in to work on the streets
>function as permanent underclass
>RECONQUISTA PERROS GRINGOS

Alfred the Great defeated the Danes and unified England.

>argument

facts