Red or Blue?

Red or Blue?

It's blue. Are you color blind?

Red. Shillary doesn't have enough Cubans in her pocket to turn it. Cubans don't like illegal mexicans.

yellow

Something that I can't put my finger on tells me to choose blue. What could it be....

gold and white

Native bear Orlando. This is truly trump country. I swear to God that the only political signs I've seen were for trump. I am vacationing in Daytona and it's nothing buto Trump signs. I don't know about South Florida but I'm sure fl is trump country

Red.
I plant to vote for Trump using multiple names at different locations to make sure it happens.

Red.

cuban from sfl here. this state is red. its all red. its RED. RED!

Red.

>Argentina
>white

There's no way Orange County is going red- too many puertoricans.

Same goes for Osceola.

American of Cuban descent here in South Fl

Florida is going red

>Argentina
>white

It's going red.

Pennsylvania, however, is not. The tards who live there are deluded as fuck and just want to be accepted by Sup Forums

>p-pls accept us as a red state user-Kun
>even though we haven't voted red in 20 years

i live in Fort Myers and most of the people here are pro bernie

yeah a bunch of retarded boomers

I'd personally say red. Obama only won it because he looked so much better appearance wise than his opponents while this election is between a woman who looks like she never sleeps and a man who looks like he'll lead you to victory. Hispanics tend to vote on appearance and nothing else.

underrated

But they're all dumbfucks who couldn't give a fuck less about politics.
Orange and Osceola county will be red.

Bro I am in Ormond Beach, just north of Daytona...Trump is everywhere

TRUMP IS GOD

Florida usually has the counties with the biggest cities (Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Pensacola, etc) go blue, but literally every other county in FL goes red.

Not sure about Tallahassee or Jacksonville...the outskirts are Trump but there are a lot of cuck libs in the city.

RED
E
D

Blue

Tell me, cubanbros, where is the general cuban mindset for this election? Cubans are notorious for voting blue, right?

>Cubans are notorious for voting blue, right?
No, notoriously red which makes all the illegal mexicans butthurt

I don't how many will vote Trump though, I'd say a good 54% percent