/nba/ overstocked guards edition

NBA Draft
Thursday, June 22
7 PM ET/4PM PT

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Oster-CKSTWF2000-Belgian-Waffle-Stainless/dp/B00A1MEP6M/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1498093400&sr=1-3&keywords=waffle maker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name a team that has more season tickets sold for next season than the 76ers

there goes fultz spacing out again what if he goes blank during a game?

TBY7

>skinny ties

REEEEEEEEEE

Why would you be happy about the fact that the Sixers are taking advantage of the fans for money knowing full well the team they're going to be putting on the court next year is going to be utter shit?

>Have a future to look forward to in basketball for the first time since 2000-2001
>well you shouldn't support them until they already win!

Do it please

>#Spurs said to be dangling LaMarcus Aldridge in hopes of landing top-10 draft pick. "Watch out for the #Kings

ITS HAPPENING

KINGS TRADE FOR LMA, WE DRAFT DEAARON FOX WITH THE PICK THE PERFECT REPLACEMENT FOR TONY PARKER

But who gets Okafor?

sup

Oh thank goodness. What do the 76ers get out of this deal? a couple of 2nds?

What exactly did he mean by this?

Hield
Stein
Aldridge

would it work?

A veteran wing, 6ers have stated they want a veteran presence. Luol Deng. Congratulations man, you did it.

Lakers should have traded for Okafor

it's sad to see him suffer

>BREAKING: Phil Jackson sits down for an exclusive interview with Al Trautwig on Knicks Night Live tonight at 9P

>A veteran presence
But they have Gerald Henderson, Jerryd Bayless, and Tiago Splitter, and if they wanted another one, Serge Ibaka would be the prime candidate since he was a part of the very young Thunder core

>tfw I literally fantasized totally non-seriously a few months ago about the Spurs trading Aldridge to the Kings
>tfw it might actually happen

DO IT BUFORD

TRICK THE STUPIDEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE INTO TAKING OUT OUR TRASH

>Gerald Henderson, Jerryd Bayless, and Tiago Splitter
i said veterans not scrubs. Deng used to be a 20ppg all star. look at his old bulls stats.

Yeah, but his contract. If the 76ers are taking Deng's contract, they have to be getting something else. SOmething more than "Veteran Presence" and "Dumping Okafor"

The thing is, why would the Clippers even do this? Drummond sucks and is maxed out

>This is what sixerfags actually believe
Your team doesn't have a future. They drafted injured broken down players who are all going to bust. Fultz is also a headcase with no motor who is never going to accomplish anything.

The reason why philly traded up was to make a splash so people would buy tickets, not to get a player that will help them win.

t. assblasted Celtics "fan"

an autographed picture of magic johnson for the whole team. Done and done.

There is no need to be upset. JoJo, Benny and Kelle are the next Big Three.

lol deng is an even worse contract than mozgov they'd have to throw in ingram

Ahaha just got done playing ball at the Y this fatass kid tripped me during a fast break so next time he guarded me I went up for a pump fake and he closed out on me and I turned and elbowed him as hard as I could right in the head hahahaha and then I blew by him for a layup think he has a concussion lmfao

>they'd have to throw in ingram
Why would anyone want that bust?

>They drafted injured broken down players
the only one you could possibly put that label on is Embiid, and he had a foot and knee injury on different legs. Simmons has has one Injury, and it's the same injury that Kevin Durant had in a Jones fracture.

>Fultz is also a headcase with no motor who is never going to accomplish anything
okay lad, if it helps you sleep at night I'll say big bad Fultz isn't the consensus #1 player in this draft which is considered very deep

won't be together long enough for it to happen, even assuming they'd amount to anything but bench players.

I wonder how old the average poster on here is

>admitting to Attempted Murder is smart
>implying metal detecting fan site posts should be taken seriously
>i know

Good work, user. Bill Laimbeer would be proud.

>hahahaha

>Another GM referred to Danny Ainge as "the minister of disinformation"

>Sources confirm Wizards likely to acquire G Tim Frazier from Pelicans for 52nd overall (@MikeAScotto first). WAS also looking for high 2nd

>Ian Begley @IanBegley 6m6 minutes ago
More
Ian Begley Retweeted Ian Begley
Correction: team sources say there’s been very minimal contact between NYK & Porzingis since skipped exit meeting. Apologies for the error.

>knisck

PORZINGIS IS DAMAGED GOOODS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HES A BUST AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA GERMAN JANNY MAN BTFO

Why the fuck would they give up LMA?

What's the latest on the Patty Mills signing with the 76ers?

CASH IN THE AREA

WHAT GOES UP

GOTTA COME DOWN

He sucks.

Who the fuck would we get in return? Just a top 10 pick isn't enough

You guys realize that Cleveland isn't going to the finals next year, right? This offseason has shown that he's out the door after next year. That means he's going to give up when things get tough in the ECF so he has an excuse to bounce.

Is Phil Jackson a sleeper agent trying to destroy Knicks basketball forever? He didn't trade melo and now he wants to trade Porzingis so he can draft Markannen lmfao

Are you kidding? LMA was complete shit against Golden State, he isn't worth any pick higher than 7 and even thats a stretch in this market

Ask for Skal or Papagiannis too

A top 10 pick is plenty, if you wait any longer you'll have to give people picks to take him. He's 32 years old and his stock is going to plummet over the next few years.

Yes, the Knicks had the opportunity to hire Jackson as a coach prior to his career with the Bulls but did not despite his tenure with them as a player.

who the fuck is going to stop Cleveland? Boston would have to add AT LEAST 2 stars (not blake griffin) and it would still be a coin-flip

Except things won't get tough in the ecf. Did you miss how easily the cavs steamrolled the east?

>Knicks have made calls about Kristaps Porzingis, aiming for a top-four pick to get Josh Jackson.

WOJBOMB

If you're Boston you've gotta deal for Porzingod, right? He's cheap and good. I know there are rumors about long-term health concerns, but how bad could it possibly be?

They didn't trade the pick for Butler, so why would they for Porzingis?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE KNICKS DOING

I'M GOING TO GO FUCKING BEAT MY GF DOWN AND STOMP HER WITH MY TIMBS

Butler is more expensive and would require the use of quite a bit of cap space. Porzingod is getting paid like 4m or something like that

GET ON IT MAGIC, IF WE CAN GET PORZINGER, WHO ARES ABOUT BALL!!!!!

WE CAN MOVE CLARKSON TO THE ONE AND SIGN A 2 GUARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE THE SPURS THE 27TH AND 28TH AND SOME PLAYERS FO ALDRIDGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Should I buy this waffle maker?
amazon.com/Oster-CKSTWF2000-Belgian-Waffle-Stainless/dp/B00A1MEP6M/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1498093400&sr=1-3&keywords=waffle maker

>amazon.com/Oster-CKSTWF2000-Belgian-Waffle-Stainless/dp/B00A1MEP6M/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1498093400&sr=1-3&keywords=waffle maker
bruh i was looking at that like 2 weeks ago i still need a waffle maker

>still on waffles

you should be getting ready for the you know what draft tomorrow.

I'm pissed. We finally get a decent young player and now we are about to trade him away 2 years fucking later. Fuck Phil Jackson. If I see you in the treats i'm gonna knocj your old ass out. If I don't see you in a few weeks I'm going to montana and finding your dumb ass white ass fucking kkk mem ber little bitch

what time EST is the draft tomorrow?

2edgy4me

Raise your hand if you have the Nets first round pick next year

>If I see you in the treats

>If I see you in the treats
user pls stop, i havent eaten.

soon

7pm

>People are falling for the trade meme again
Every year there are rumors of good players on the move and every year nothing fucking happens. The only one with even the slightest chance of getting moved is Paul George, and even then they may just run it back for one more year and let him walk.

What's it matter? You're not going to do shit with it but trade it for more picks that won't play for you

>Why the fuck would they give up LMA?

1) he plays shit defense, which wasn't obvious when he was playing next to timmy, but this year was exposed badly
2) he takes bad shots all the time
3) doesn't hustle
4) kills the flow of the offense
5) makes bad decisions with the ball.

The spurs looked better when he was on the bench most of last year.

>n-no one wants to trade with my team
>fucking all rumors!

Golden State

That Ibaka deal happened last year. Melo is 100% gone tomorrow

>underestimating Phil's current level of autism
Have you been living under a rock?

He's probably a Knicks fan, I was on their sbnation yesterday and one of their writers was saying Woj was full of shit and just hates the Knicks or some shit like that.

Incorrect.

>tfw want to drink but need to save my booze for draft tomorrow

Ibaka isn't the kind of player that anyone gives a fuck about if he gets moved. I'm not talking about Ibaka. And nobody is "100% gone" until they're actually gone. Last I checked, nobody has traded for Melo.

Nothing's going to happen.

How does Hinkie land Porzinger for the Sixers lads?

We all know he's still pulling the strings

>Phil Jackson on MSG Live-"We're getting calls...we've ben getting calls and we're listening. We have to do what's good for the club...2 starters and a draft pick"

Where does Melo go? I'd assume since he split with his wife any contender would be on the table.

Phil can be autistic all he wants but nobody is going to meet the price he's asking for for porzingis.

JAHLIL OKAFOR, TJ MCCONNELL, AND A 20201 FIRST

Buy more?

Would you rather have Trump or Phil as your GM?

wtf was the thinking behind putting a sports section on an animae website the first place? Obvious mismatch but holy shit you guys blow expectations for terrible content out of the water. There is virtually no intelligent or insightful discussion, which would be ok if there were good memes or funny comments but it is completely devoid of that as well.

WOH

PG: Fultz
SG: Reddick
SF: Simmons
PF: Porzingis
C: Embiid
Sixth man: Saric
WE OUT HERE

>nobody has traded for Melo.
SOON

>Frank IsolaVerified account
@FisolaNYDN
Follow
More
Phil Jackson: "As much as we love this guy (Kristaps) we have to do what's best for the club."

The knisck crack me up

is there any solid proof that its actually going down?

I hate Trump but he'd unironically be way more entertaining with his zany trades than Mr. "I won a bunch of Championships with all-time greats and I think I'm hot shit at everything and everyone should listen to me."

>The VerticalVerified account
@TheVertical
Follow
More
Knicks have made calls about Kristaps Porzingis, aiming for a top-four pick to get Josh Jackson.

the celtics should make this thrade

2 2ND ROUNDERS, FUTURE FIRST ROUNDER, AND LARRY NANCE. YOU WANT?

No. There was one rumor that only mentioned Phil wants a top-4 pick, but that's not all he's asking for. Phil wants 2 starters AND a top 4 pick. Nobody is going to meet that asking price.

it's not happening.

kek i can smell the tears of this knick fan from here
hes shaken and stirred

Can we get porzingas for LMA