World War III

who will win the upcoming war of 2030

>considering no nukes are used

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pS4536gk4A,
youtube.com/watch?v=5pS4536gk4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nukes are the only reason Russia still even exists user. They have an army that couldn't compete with Pakistan and their European territory is indefensible

>USA and its eurobitches carve up russia
>China flattens India
>USA and China stare at each other grumpily, forever.

You get Infiltrated and Inseminated by traitorous deceivers and Usurpers now you work for them ! but this drawing is FUCKING awesome !

>carve up russia

for what purpose? I wish i had the feminist robot comic saved. America has no interest in Russia, we have every resource they have. if they still owned russia, maybe, but they sold it to us and its ours.

china has never won a war though

I fixed it ..

>Russia
>India
And by that point
>China
America would win

They Invented it dude ..

Thanks Chang

No nukes will be used.

It will be an internal conflict.

You can spit on my face as you want I get use to it since 9/11 retarded fuck

>The Usa has Nato
>Russia Has CSTO
>China has North korea and potentially Russia
>India has USA unless Pakistan chimps the fuck out
It's hard to say. But at least Germany and Poland will get a taste of Russian liberation

china, russia 2nd

>implying WW3 is 15 years away
topkek newfag

Who is on the far left

>India
Why? Not even the British wanted to keep them, and they kept fucking Canada

What will India use in wars ?
Acidic pood
Toilet guns
Poo launcher?

What would Pakistan do to get the USA to dislike India? Or are you implying the Pakis destroy India?

>no nukes are used
why?

>World War 3
You mean the great European race war?

Liberals.

Kek

India will shit all over the competition.

Gonna need a lot of nukes to deal with 2 billion Chinese

So no nukes is India allowed to use themselves as bio weapons such as a poo loaded warhead?

brazil, obviously.

China or America
Probably America if Trump wins and is able to succeed with attempts to bring back factories to the US.
Probably China if Hillary wins or if Trump does poorly thereby ensuring an end to nationalism in America.

Pakis will declare war with india

the possiblity of the oppositions of the war will be

nationalists, who repesent the artists, aesthetics, justice, love, intelligence, understanding the importance of human nature

and the other side, the globalists, hedonistic people, grouped with primitive ideologies, not in line with the real world. pleasure above all else, only darkness awaits them

the real question is, will they drag us who want to be in the light to the void

Its already WWIII YOu ignorent fools you did not get the notice yet ?! Fox News Will tell you when to be scared ?! HERE I HELP YOU UNDERSTAND USELESS FAGGOT !

Are there teams?

USA loses for sure. It is the only majority heterogeneous society. When WW3 erupts it will be on race pretenses and the races of America will defend and destroy America from within. The chinks have been planting splinter cells in America for Years.

Russia

hahahahah shit americans say

Until 2077, user.

Israel wouldn't be bad for a victor, huh? Lots of shitskins and pissheads eliminated from the gene pool.

Israel

The US will never win a war ever again. We've allowed ourselves to be invaded by the enemy. What's that one quote... something like "A nation can survive any enemy, but it cannot survive treason from within" or something. That's America in the 20th and 21st century.

It started with Vietnam. The Jews had taken firm root in the last days of Korea. They poisoned our society and the minds of our youth. Righteous battle against the evil communists was vilified by the youth. They began to believe communism was the future, their eyes blinded by its horrors as the Jew in universities around the country spouted Marxist bullshit.

So the war went south politically. The media showed all of the nitty gritty of war, with no regard for context. Our TVs were covered in the images of "poor innocent NVA soldiers who didn't even do nuthin' wrong" while their AKs and mortars were left conveniently off camera. The Jews also began pushing the idea that the only thing in life worth caring about was getting high and fucking anything that moved. Our kids became stupid and lazy, existing only to catch STDs and listen to inane music while out of their minds on drugs.

This legacy has continued for decades. In every conflict now we have riots and groups sympathising with our enemy. We have become gun-shy, too scared to act militarily or with any sense of confidence. Even then, we welcome the enemy to our shores and give them everything they need. We left them run rampant and excuse their actions.

There is nothing worth saving about this country. If Russia or China wanted they could steam roll us in a week. We talk tough, but none of us has a taste for war. We think we're all that with our high gun ownership, but nobody would raise a gun against an invading force for fear of being called a bigot.

Here I fixed it .. for you .. I am fedup with your bullshit just so you know.

That s what Hitler and Napoleon said You dumb burger .

Nobody would win , even if nukes are not used , modern bombs would destroy a lot

you make a good point,
it would be an ideal time for PNW to split off rather than die in the desert for the kikles

I was just operating of OP's image dude, he implied those were the 4 contenders.

Canada we will be in space colonizing Uranus

>who will win the upcoming war of 2030

Third time's the charm, therefore we will win. There's too much memetic energy behind 70 years of "muh 6 gorillion" for us to lose this time.

Just try to be on the right side of history this time, lads.

I don't think so goyim.

USA in 2030. China in 2050. The trajectory is China up, USA down, Russia irrelevant, India up but still far behind the USA. Still, even though by 2030 China's economy will be much larger than the USA's, military development lags behind economic development; 14 years is not enough time to build up the military needed to win a conventional war against the USA.

>le art of war

WE WUZ GENERALS

Who care about your fucking boat or a couple of stone trowers .. no one give a single fuck about that dude

>who will win
arm dealers, banks, army suppliers

WE WUZ MINGS AND SHIIIT

Only Acceptable Answer t b h...

You all Know that Greater Israel will woop your ass with there superior tactic and legendary IQ

Ironically true, but more interesting is why a third world fucktard immigrant like you would care about or even know about US/Israeli affairs?

My blood line is probably older then yours manlet I know everything that need to be know about you Imbeciles fascist ..

What the fuck

thanks, 0.6 Shekels has been deposited to your payal...

They get Deceive every fucking time and we all paid for there stupidity !

They get deceived every time all the time .. Like they out of a box of cracker jack like they are fucking virgin or something ..

>poo in loos
>being relevant

>Implying India and Pakistan won't just fight each other

>your ignorance
>funny

Kek

From a pure military standpoint, I would say that china would have the numbers, america would have military tech, russia would be russia, and india would of course have designated shitting rockets. But realisticly, china may do some damage, so would russia.

2030? By that point super AI's will be ruling over the human race.

USA will do fine, we have this.

Actually I'm pretty sure that they did in fact beat India before.

Typical cucknadians war is on for your survival and your in the dark playing with your anus

He is right what are you curry munchers going to do shit on us?

Why 2077?

i gotta go to work NEET ...we'll talk later

Mutual Assured Destruction

A

D

YAY scorched earth policy

lol you sir are a moron... except for the jew thing you mention

United States.
See: Military Budget

China Russia
you are doomed
anglo saxon terror will end

>76687292
this post is very Canadian if you no how to look at it, only a canadian with his unconciously built in skills in moderacy would take the time take a photo and properly caption and center it,for a shitpost

Can't it come any earlier? I don't want to be near 40 years old when war breaks out, I wouldn't mind enlisting for an actual war because at least it will give me some structure in life.

>who will win the upcoming war of 2030
>War
Shalom goy

enlist for the current army/war then

Are you even a country?

I'm selfish. I don't really want to enlist for an organization that is demonized by so many people. Also there are plenty of people right now, they don't need just another guy like me when there are other white trash kids who have probably been doing that shit in ROTC for years. But if a WWIII came around I'd be happy to do it, they'd need more people.

american education

its where those knifes are grown, i believe

how old are you, you could gain experience and guide the future new recruits

THis is Bullshit Dude Fix your shit MAGA NOW !
No Hillary shilling
No Games 2017
MAGA NOW !

That could literally happen any day.

ive been trump since 2004 when i head his audiobook,youtube.com/watch?v=5pS4536gk4A,
i just find it hilariously how perfectly moderate canadians are, (to a fault)

It wasn't really a full blown war, nevermind that it can't even be compared because of advancements in their respective capabilites.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pS4536gk4A

slav/chink/poop removal when?

no someone would intervene, if it got to bad even if pakistan wouldnt want to listen to the us, we could pressure a more powerful arab nation to tell them to relax

I fight no Zionist Deceivers war for Greater Israel..

Kek.