Taylor Swift: INFj?

Do you agree with this analysis, Sup Forums? What personality type do you think she is, Socionics or MBTI?

worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2017/01/taylor-swift-eii-personality-type.html

Bump

Nice dubs. Now answer the question.

It's wrong because I hate the fact that her MBTI type would be even remotely similar to mine

What type do you think she is, then, judging from her behavior? From her romanticist lyricism, along with her bubbly personality, I'd say she's an IEI (INFJ MBTI) but I could see some characteristics of her being an EII (INFP).

ESFJ

who cares myers briggs is bullshit anyway

>nerd horoscopes

Ehh, I can see the Fe in her, but Si?

same type as hitler so that has to be right

>Myers Briggs
>Doesn't know about the infinitely better Socionics, which corrects the stereotypes of MBTI and actually structures it into a coherent system
Ew.

Yes

Also enneagram types are way more accurate and in depth, she's probably a Type 2 though I have no idea what her Wing would be

To be fair, that So you see in her is tertiary at best (or in Socionics terms, the Activation function). She doesn't strike me as a person overly concerned with measuring her own internal senses and comfort with external reality, unlike Si-egos. However, the complimentary function, Ne (extroverted intuition) does come up in her fantasy-esque lyricism, which supports her lead function Fi (introverted feeling). As an Fi Dom along with Taylor, we draw from within our own ethics, morals and near-infinite kindness in order to relate to other human beings and create long lasting relationships as well. Taylor definitely exemplifies this; she often desires to connect deeply with other humans and release their inner kindness and potential. In this way, she often gets ridiculed as living in her own world, due to her quixotic nature driving her inner motivations. Fe could possibly work for her as well, but her conviviality only strikes through on special occasions (though she can use the function quite well, unlike ILIs/SLIs (INTJ/ISTJ in MBTI, respectively), who have Fe PoLR in their system). However, now that I ponder, she definitely strikes me as an EII, or INFj (INFP MBTI).

*Si (Introverted Sensing)

True, although I don't use it often. To be fair, I grew out of MBTI In favor of Socionics, but I still refer to it in case I ever need to explain to people unfamiliar with that system.

Kek

given the info that the person has to work with I would say its close to accurate

I guess. Did you read the entire article or just the images?

I did give the link a quick read

I don't care about her. Not until she gets fat.

I think she's IEE, actually. Not an introvert. Enneagram 3 so/sp.

tay tay is peak alpha female

A snek