/éire/

HEEMwave edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9TIO4U_eHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr0QoxNynTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you caveman medieval piece of shit country gets nuked. Snakeless fucks.

Potatonigger trash

>caveman
>medieval
M8 Ireland was more advanced in the 5th millennium BC than you were until the 19th century.

Go drink your garbo-tier beer and fuck die arrogant fucking cunt

How mad do Irishmen make you? i want to hear it.

How would you know you stupid fuck? Go beat the shit out of some innocent people you religious zealot retard hurr durr muh catholisism

I am Irish (14%)

Also learn to speak some proper english without that stupid fucking accent, go practice your imaginary language, grassy green potatonig

raining out lads

Are you Swedish Finnish, Russian Finnish or Lapland Finnish?

Not irish which is the important part

Intredasting

Come home, Gael

>14%
That's utter foreigner.

It's alright if user is a qt female

Furball?

No...

It's a lovely day for Josieposting!

Yurt

Real thread.

What actually happens in Derrinturn lads?
It's the most forgettable town in Ireland with at least 1000 people, as it has pretty much nothing distinctive about it, it had 1,500 in 2011, yet when one searches for information about the town all you get is property being sold here and a very bare wikipedia page on the town, as well as the highlight attraction in the town being the chinese takeaway and the Turn Inn pub, and some poor souls on boards looking for broadband.
Then you have the road network, pic related, a main road, the R403 which goes between the metropolises of Prosperous and Allenwood, and a load of cul de sacs which aren't even connected to each other, to get to houses outside your cul de sac one must turn onto the R403, effectively being trapped in your cul de sac.
Even the go-kart track south of it is referred to the Carbury track, despite Derrinturn being bigger and closer to it.
I think the secret is related to the Turn Inn, which tells visitors that you turn into the town and you don't leave, it's really a prison or some forbidden area which citizens aren't supposed to go to like Area 51 or those closed Russian cities. I think it's either a prison to hold people and the cul de sacs are used to stop people escaping or it's in its own dimension or something similar that is being tested on by someone where the poor souls who enter Derrinturn can't escape are constantly turning to try and find their home by turning up lanes, and if they ever find their house they don't even have broadband or other communications to escape. All the property being advertised there is to lure more test subjects or prisoners there, and the lack of information on the town is to hide its true story.
Open your eyes lads, what else are they hiding from us in Ireland?

didn't know it'd still be up today

Fook da snakes, yeh. Yewl dew nuttin

What's triggered that mongol snow nigger?

Usually in these cases it comes from when someone lost an argument in another thread so they shitpost aggressively against the country the poster they lost to is from to let off steam.

>rented cars

Literally never heard of the place until now.

Bit /marbh/ right now desu.

Because we are in the /bant/ thread.

he is overrated as fuck.
can't wait till based mayweather kicks his ass

The /bant/ thread's fairly /marbh/ too.

Oh wow I can't believe they actually beat the All Blacks.

And now you know why you've never heard of it until now.

hello lads
I will be spending 3 weeks in Dublin and I was wondering if it is possible to hop city buses, are buses controlled?
Or is there some way I can save some money?

Where's your potatoes huh, faggots? Oh wait they're all gone hope you starve you ginger shitstains.

Hope everything related to that hippie cuck st patrick gets fucking burned

You okay lad?

>claiming ireland was better before the EU
children of summer don't understand the winter.

Why is the Finn so butthurt lads? heh

>we will never go back to 90's/early 2000's level comfiness

>pokemon
>those spiral drawing things
>yu gi oh
>skateboards
>simpsons being good
>penny sweets
>green buses

>The Den will never come back

>Girl in primary was on nickelodeon breakfast kids show
was jelly as fuck she got on it

>Dustin will never be rude to the president of Ireland again

Dustin may be the most powerful puppet to ever exist. How many other countries had their first female president interviewed on a children's show?
Kermit the frog can eat shit.

Ah, back before Ray D'arcy turned into a massive prick.

>The Podge and Rodge Show will never be a thing again

I don't think their chat show was very good but I really liked A Scare at Bedtime.

>Another comfy nostalgia thread
Yurt

I wasn't a big fan of Podge and Rodge, but I was watching old clips of the Panel there a few weeks ago, and the episode where the twins come on as guests and take the piss out of the panelists is brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9TIO4U_eHI

Upvotes please

Big Pro-Life protest in Dublin today. Pro-Choice crowd were screaming obscenities at them. Not very nice desu.

>screaming obscenities at old women and mothers
Very uncouth.

>Yurt.
Why do people say this? Stop it makes it blatantly obvious you're a cunt normie.

Excellent post.

>Yurt
>Limerick slang, a form of saying "yes" or celebrating soemthing
>"yurt lads, she was some ride last night" *raises glass*

I don't think we should be using Limerick colloquialisms in this general.

I probably should have omitted the Limerick line, now it'll be Luxlad's favourite word.

Triggered Yank?

Nobody here is normalfag enough to go out or engage in intercourse

I used to love drawing.

Did it die like all your other passions?

I used to draw in primary when I had free time, by secondary I didn't have nearly as much free time so I stopped. I was never that into it but it was a nice pastime.

Been hiding in work the past 30 minutes in a computer room because everyone has congregated and is loudly making jokes.
10 minutes left, just need to slip past without anybody trying to talk to me.

Fairly /marbh/ day today.

>George Washington had announced, provocatively "Patriots of Ireland, your cause is identical with mine"
Wtf I love America now!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr0QoxNynTw
Dustincore best core.

Why does the vase thing in the press change?

>At computer.
>Random vaginal discharge.
>Tfw.

Can't wait for the 8th to be kept as it is.

Stop being a cheap cunt.

>Ireland leaving the EU means we're totally going to go back to being an agrarian backwater
mfw leftist retards believe this

M E A T H
E
A
T
H

Think you'll be disappointed.

The marriage referendum won with 60% and it's fair to say pretty much everyone who wants abortion voted in it. The no side however didn't care nearly as strongly, but they'll care a lot more about abortion. It mightn't win but it'll be a hell of a lot closer than the marriage referendum.

Wouldn't be a total backwater
just take a hit in exports and fdi
not worth worth it

>we're totally going to go back to being an agrarian backwater
Sounds great.

Should have let the bant thread from last night just die. This is why both of the threads are dead.
We should have just made a new one for tonight.
bant is for the evenings/late hours.

The /bant/ thread is pretty much dead anyway because the image limit has been reached. Nobody is posting in it anymore.

>hear somebody just had a baby
>they name it something retarded
every time

In here, boy.

True patriots name their daughters Fódla.

Proper etiquette is to wait until the Sup Forums thread is dying before posting a /bant/ thread. You're going to split the general if you keep at this. Your edition naming also needs some serious work.

I think sadhbh is a lovely name. If I ever had a daughter that's what I'd name her.

What's wrong with blaa? It's a delicacy.

You want her to get engaged to an old man and die in a bog?

It's a bit blaand.

Did everyone go bed an hour ago or what? If the issue was just the thread split then it'd be slow but everything's fucking /marbh/.

The new /bant/ thread is a disaster. Hopefully people will learn to not make them so early now.

Why are foreign flags always so mean to us?

I'd be mad too if I lived in Canada.

Jaguar

He was here a few hours ago, might still be around.

I wish somebody would conduct a study as to why Canadians are consistently the worst posters on Sup Forums.