You warned me but i wasn't ready, fucking brutal stuff

You warned me but i wasn't ready, fucking brutal stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQcGeIPo1sE
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Topped bone tomahawk desu senpai

Oh come on the rape scene wasn't THAT long.

On par with the grifter

Depends whether or not you watched the director's extended version.

> This is the way the world ends
> Not with a bark but a whimper.

Jesus, I wasn't ready for these feels.

>Mel Gibson uncredited for directing the war scenes
Fucking hell man he really holds nothing back, I honestly never knew a dog was capable of such crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=NQcGeIPo1sE

Foot chopping scene was too much. I don't care how well it was filmed.

You know there's a documentary on the making of called: Year of the dog. It shows that director Kemp almost went crazy and bankrupt during the process. But he changed war kino forever.

Oh my god what did those damn gook commie bastards do to army dogs friend.

No wonder he raped that vietcong bitch

But you found the mother being forced to eat parts of her dead son to be fine?

That scene was very dark and I couldn't figure out what was going on until it was too late. that scene is now burned into my memory

>"Come on, this corpse ain't gonna fuck itself!"
Shit man, what sick fuck wrote this?
Also, was this the first on-screen depiction of paedophilic necrophilia?

Is this the "reddit makes the same joke 250 times" thread?

When "Hurt" by Johnny Cash started playing

>implying the trent reznor cover isn't the superior version

Army Dog aint no joke bitch.

>That scene where they enter a Vietcong village rounding up and raping all females while tying up the men and forcing them to watch. While singing in choir Napalm sticks to kids

Jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

>the trent reznor cover
oh you

bait aside, cash's version was much better.

>he thinks it's a joke

I'm jealous of you. Carry on thinking that and leave before you get curious and decide to actually watch it

>trent reznor cover
>cover

>The only good gook is a dead gook.
Jesus Christ Army Dog

>When Army Dog is leading the bayonet charge up the hill during the battle of the Ia Drang and the 1st cav comes in with the helicopters for a gunrun

GOAT scene desu

G-guys? does this movie count as Cheese Pizza? Would I go to jail if I torrented it? Some scenes seemed way too realistic.
Asking for a friend.

I really enjoyed the ending shot.

Army Dog's face slowly fading to black and followed by this text:

He left the war but the war never left him

probably...
just wipe your hard drive immediately after
it's not like you're ever going to want to watch it again

>When Army Dog goes to somolia for operation gothic serpant and says he's only there to kill as much niggers as he fucking can
Holy shit raimi

>Not called "Heart of Dogness"?

>le epic shitty meme XD

Kill yourself

>The final scene during the Fall of Saigon section when the Army Dog is reminiscing about his dead comrades in the chopper and sees some South Vietnamese being brought on board the helicopter and goes PTSD WE GOT SIMPSONS HERE and bites their faces off.

Manly tears.

I have never seen the movie, but it changed my life forever.

After my mom found Army Dog in a redbox and watched it with my dad, my father started drinking heavily and beating my her. He died after a few months of an esophageal hemorrhage from constant drinking. My mother is catatonic and had to be put in a nursing home because she can no longer care for herself or even speak.

Kirkland & Ellis is organizing a class action lawsuit for families affected by Army Dog. If you or a loved one have been hurt by the film get in contact with them. It's not about the money, it's about making sure the film makers see justice for the countless lives they've destroyed.

Most shocking was the extended cut ending, where they jump forward a few years to a retired Army Dog and next door some Chinese move in.

>WHERE DID THIS COUNTRY GO ALL WRONG?!? WHAT THE HELL WE EVEN FIGHT AND BLEED FOR?

Wonder why it got cut for the theatrical release.

>Slamming the use of CGI as creatively bankrupt, Kemp opted to use cutting-edge animatronics to film a scene in which Army Dog raped the bottom half of a girl whose upper body had been burned away by napalm. Impressed by the sheer realism of the scene, one assistant tried to contact the production company, only to discover it did not exist and all records had been faked by Kemp. The true origin of the animatronics was never determined; investigators were similarly unable to discover why over half the pupils at a nearby school had vanished without trace. Lionsgate refused to comment when asked why Kemp continued to film a fresh take of the scene every day, despite the film having been released more than two months ago. One executive, speaking under condition of anonymity, said "I ain't crossin' that maniac, I just keep the cash flowing and pray to God he doesn't come after me."

Jesus fucking Christ, what sort of film is this?

>my father started drinking heavily and beating my her
>beating my her

Nigga do you even NIN

I'm too upset to type properly

>when you watch it backwards at 2.3x speed and understand the tue message

>go to the theater to see Army Dog
>bring my younger sister along, so she can pretend to be my girlfriend because of the no-singles policy
>I hand the cashier my gift card and she spins the wheel of fortune
>we end up getting wine and grilled vegetables, not bad
>the movie starts
>I like the visuals and the general atmosphere of the film
>but then, the brutal ten minute rape scene comes up, and just when this happens, the Mimichorn goes off
>men are wrestling with their girlfriends and wives, who are pretending to resist while their men tear of their pants
>me and my sister are feeling pretty awkward at this point, and people are starting to notice our violation of the theater etiquette
>"Fight me", I urge my sister, as I hurl her on the floor
>she's screaming and kicking me, giving a very good performance
>however, her feeble body is no match for my physique chiseled by tons and tons of iron at the gym and I easily overpower her
>I rip of her pants and plunge my manhood into her unbesmirched vulva
>I ejaculate like Mount Vesuvius
>finally the Mimichorn goes off again, and the couples return to their seats
>my sister is crying
>when the movie ends, we are rewarded with the trophy for the best act
>the overseer was very pleased, and he personally shakes both our hands when he gives us the trophy on the door
>the movie was 9.5/10, I'd rate it kino

A cross between Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket and Salo. Truly patrician kino.

>The part where Connor rips the throat of that PoW put and then herds all the other PoWs and makes them fuck the decapitated head

Truly haunting stuff

>watching director's commentary
>Karen Duffy starts to cry during the love scene
>Kemp consoles her

makes you think when you read the reports about Army Dog being a complete method actor and coating his penis in feces

>watching director's commentary
That shit was even weirder. I swear Kemp didn't even try to hide the sound of him masturbating during the necrophilia scenes

I watched this film after reading a thread about it and nothing gory or fucked up even happened.

thanks for wasting my time fags

Is there some kind of archive of these somewhere?

The sheer amount of creativity is astounding

>he watched the censored television-edit

I know its a tired meme but does anyone else feel like this joke has the potential to be a signal to other people that you are a film geek?

Like The Aristocrats for comedians?

I could kind of see a documentary where people discuss the Army Dog joke and tell it, acting like its a real thing that exists, we could troll Comic Con or something and record famous people telling Army Dog stories, then it would end up actually being a real thing.

I know someone here is looking for a film idea, I think that could be a huge 100 million dollar movie based on the viral nature and starting a pop culture phenomenon.

top zozzle

That part where they do the whole fucking village was a tad to extreme for my taste.

military doggo

>that scene where he rapes a ladyboy prostitute while making her call him a good boy over a nd over.

>Those cast interviews on the DVD extras

They all seem so... broken.

>it aint me starts playing
Could be better, but still decent.

I gotta say the ending was perfect.
They set it up with that shit tier filmclass 101 scene so you let down your guard and then they slam you in the nuts with the that 30 minute monologue directed straight at the viewer.
Not sure if his comparison between his experiences and Kālasūtra is completely valid, but i guess they did burn alot of those gooks over there.

But in the end, Army Dogs entire unit get their poetic justice, which kind of redeems the entire thing for me.
Grace dying from the miscarriage seems like payment for the time she castrates the gook kid with her teeth.
She took his ability to bear children and a child takes away her ability to live.
Powerful stuff really.

You know what i've been wondering about for a while now?
Out of all the actors in the movie, only a very very small amount have actually given interviews.
They said that the rest of the actors signed a contract saying that they're not allowed to do interviews till 2034, but the fact that NOBODY has even seen them since they movie came out is a bit weird.

>that scene when army dog eats fetuses of a dozen pregnant viatnemese women
Jesus Christ Raimi

In the extended commentary they explain that he actually believes that eating the unborn fetus would give him eternal youth.
Think its a coincidence that you always hear about a suspected serial murder targeting women when the movie gets to the post war scenes?
Its everywhere, in the newspapers they read, on the TV in the background and on the radio.
Didnt even noticed it the first time i saw it.

the effort we go through to make strangers laugh is why I keep coming back to this gay site
something magical about that

this is why I still come to this shit hole

>that little french bulldog private getting brutally raped to death by german shepherd seargent
>" it's in my blood like cheating and lying is in kike's blood" as an explanation
How did this even get made?

>"The kindest act I ever did? After I came back from the war, I meet a fellow veteren sleeping on a park bench. He said he suffered from PTSD, and I felt pity for him, his ramblings reminding me of the past. I stayed awake, watching his restless and fitful sleep on my couch, and I knew what I had to do. In 71, whilst in thejungles, we were almost caught out in the open by a vietcong patrol. We had to lie down in the grass and be dead silent. If we made a single noise, we were all dead. I was stuck with Wilson. He was babbling and crying, praying to god and jesus with all his heart. I tried to get him to stop, but there was no coming back from that. The last few days had finally broken him. So I took my knife and gave him a soldiers mercy. When me and the men stood up almost twenty minutes later, and I was covered in blood and Wilson stayed down, we all knew what had happened, but none of us ever talked about it. I saw that same brokenness in the vet asleep on my couch. So I gave him that same gift. I gave him rest. That was the kindest thing I ever did."

Fucking hell, Army dog has been through some shit

>"woof!"

what did they mean by this?

>That scene where Cpl. Davis explains to Army Dog what the markings on his M14, they represented the amount of subhumans he has killed by headshot
>at the end of the war he has 41 markings
>Then, when the movie has a timeskip, we find out Davis committed suicide and gave the M14 to Army Dog in his will
> The look on Army Dog's face when he sees 42 marks now
Powerful.

I gotta say, cutting that sequence up and splicing it through the movie was a work of genius. I was working myself up for a Saving Private Ryan sequence, where we see the Characters then and now, and how the war changed them. Absolute Pottery, I genuinely thought he'd meet Wilson on the bench.

>42 marks now

That's actually pretty good.

Jesus Christ, was this based on true events? Why hasn't Pvt. Connor been tried for war crimes?

>Army Dog sees his best friend maul a Vietnamese girl's face off
>Covers his eyes with his paws and a sad trombone

Was that scene supposed to be comedic or something? It seems kinda insensitive for me.

This is the reason Sup Forums is my main board

You apparently missed the part where they explained that he covering his eyes is a coping mechanism.
The trombone is a relic of his youth, which is also why he was calling it the "gook trombone" when he was chewing on the kids femur.

You're thinking of the Visual Companion, "Heart of Barkness"

>that scene when Army Dog gave in to feral lust and molested that dead Vietnamese child
Was it art or just gratuitous violence?

>that opening scene with the child suicides
>that mass-execution scene where the only sound were screams that slowly faded until they were all dead
>the moment where Army Dog knowingly kills his first civilian
>"We were supposed to be liberators BARK BARK"
>THAT rape scene
>followed by THAT necrophilia scene
>Army Dog's attempt to adjust back to normal life where he's in the supermarket and the only sound is the screaming from the mass execution scene
>when Army Dog's neighbour says he's not a good boy

Fuck man, that entire film. I don't know whether to applaud or vomit. I just know that this film changed me

kys

you do know that NIN say so themselves, fuckboy

I know it was small when compared to the whole Genocide thing, but Army Dog only burying bones from children he'd personally butchered chilled me.

Was it a sign of him acknowledging his sins by taking ownership, or was he trying to signal to the audience that he was actually trying to hide from them?

Dogs bury bones to retrieve them later...

DEEPEST LORE

There's a deleted scene on the DVD where he's sucking out the bone marrow, and Casper looks at him all shocked and Army Dog just grunts and says something about eating it warm.

Neither, in the director's commentary Kemp reveals he was keeping them as trophies.

That's why he marked the burial sites by pissing on them after he's done.

using the name of a real law firm was a nice touch, but you should have gone with a plaintiff's firm, my dude.

>The punji stick rape scene

>>he watched the censored television-edit

How the hell would they even show this on TV? Even 120 Days of Sodom would be more appropriate than this degenerate, unceasingly brutal and nightmarish gorefest

jesus christ

memes aside.
That scene in MASH when woman had to strangle her kid so the soldiers wouldn't find them. Shit left me scared for life.

This meme isn't funny, fellas. Move on.

>Army Dog has since seen new life in its television edit airing on HBO. However, due to the HBO's guidelines on what it will air, extensive editing was carried out to make the film "tv-friendly"[45]. Running at only 92 minutes (of which only 58 minutes is from the original cut and the remainder from outtakes and reshot scenes), the recut has largely been disowned by those involved in the making of Army Dog, with Kemp refusing to comment on it[46]. Among the notable changes, extensive re-dubbing of every major character's lines was carried out to remove all references to child-molestation, sodomy, genocide, drug-abuse, necrophilia and rape[48]. The lip-syncing was largely considered off-time and done poorly. Several of the characters' depressing monologues now feature them talking about "puppy-heaven" sarcastically and with enthusiasm[45]. The controversial ending was surprisingly completed removed and instead replaced with a new charcter named Johnny, a ten year-old child, talking about how excited he is for his birthday and then receiving a dog resembling Army Dog the next day from his parents. The credits then roll over the screen as Johnny plays with the dog[48]. The film's colours were also touched up and saturated to make the film less gloomy, and the soundtrack was replaced with an original score rumoured to have been written by Danny Elfman[45][50], though he has neither confirmed or denied this. Due to these large changes, most critics agree that the tv-edit can be considered effectively an entirely different film. HBO has defended their decision to change the film so extensively however Johnny's actor, Charles Lipsitt, was reported soon afterwards. His parents describe him as last being seen with a man resembling Kemp[51][52][53]

It was short but extremely ruff

that ending

>"who's a good boy?"
>army dog doesn't bother replying, just stares off into the distance

>Due to these large changes, most critics agree that the tv-edit can be considered effectively an entirely different film.

Yeah I figured that would be the case, still a very fascinating at how they built up an entirely new film from the edits of the original

I really liked the spinoff Sgt Rex. Made Full Metal Jacket and Jarhead obsolete, desu.

Ah is that the one where he used to serve as the Auschwitz camp warden?

>Nobody walks away from what we just did
>Woof

>that scene at the end where Army Dog snaps and rapes Grace with flashes from the earlier rape scene spliced in

I mean, I know they had to show he was still fucked up from the war, but that went way too far.

>That straight razor scene
I was actually physically ill. The bit where the gook had to swallow it at the end made me pause the movie so I could go recover

Aye, it's still worth watching if only to see how bad it is

Why is this a meme?

>That scene at Boot Camp where during the live fire exercise Fido plays fetch with the grenade and Army Dog can't stop him
Powerful stuff