Am I dating a Feminist?

My GF calls me tonight and she brings up the Stanford swimmer rape case. I told her that I can't make a judgement on the case because I don't have all the facts at hand. She cries and hangs up on me saying I support rape. What gives??

Sounds like you're datin' a dummy.

The first mistake was dating someone who did not share your beliefs. Your second mistake was telling your girlfriend what you believe even though you had already made the first mistake.

Seems like a good dude

You don't have to make a judgement, the judge already found him guilty, so, yes, you were defending a convicted rapist.

I read about it, and I think he is a rapist from what I can tell.

But stand your ground as far as integrity goes.

Read up on it yourself, I think you'll realize he was a psycho, and then if she gives you a hard time you can say that you didn't understand the case enough to give judgement on it at the time.

Don't back down, but don't be uninformed at the same time.

Sounds like you're a teenager. Maybe you should ask on Reddit.

Just ignore her and don't apologize. Women are stupid like that. She'll forget about it in short order.

Letting women think they have any sense for politics was the single greatest mistake Western society has ever made.

She's dumb. It'd be one thing if you said that you in any way support his actions after having the facts. But all you said was that you wanted to learn and make an informed decision instead of blindly following what people tell you. You're smart OP, sorry your Leaf gf is dumb.

>I told her that I can't make a judgement on the case because I don't have all the facts at hand
What the fuck? This is the least inflammatory stance you can take

My gf said it's not rape just because someone is drunk. By saying a woman can't give consent while drunk but a man can get charged with rape while drunk is essentially implying women are lesser humans because they don't have the same fortitude as men.

Pin her down during sex and fuck her the roughest you ever have.

My girls was leaking her wetness all over the mattress then ask her why she enjoyed it.

The look on their face is priceless.

>another thread starts with a story about a thing that didnt happen

youre not telling the whole story OP, you obviously implied or stated something more than just that "you didnt have all the facts at hand"

>Read post
>Look at Flag

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Pay attention to her slightly more often. Communicate through calm rational talk the fact that most rapes are committed by black teenagers on women who don't have basic concepts of safety, who also openly refuse to generalize even if it's correct.

Whatever you do dont shout, and constantly remind her through whatever keeps you two together that you're staying together despite whatever differences you have,. If this sounds over emotional and convoluted, welcome to the world of feelings.

you dun good OP, now don't act concerned for her whatsoever and don't act like you did anything wrong and you're one step closer to breaking this bitch

She said the same thing to me... I said why should a girl be able to retract consent after the fact when a man is forced to deal with the consequences... She had no reply.

Mt GF is from Hong Kong if that means anything. I thought the Chinese were supposed to be conservative?

never ever get into a debate about rapey subjects with people. There is literally no upside to it. Just nod and change the subject. Then come shitpost here to vent.

>She cries and hangs up on me saying I support rape.
Might as well break up with her now.
I questioned some phony feminist logic that a woman that I was dating asked me aka wanted me to agree with her on.

From then on, it was full SJW destruction.
We used to watch TV shows and I would pause it to ask her honest questions about why women in TV shows would do or say something, and she'd asked me "Why do you always pause the show for a woman? Why don't you pause it when a man speaks? like an accusation. I responded back by saying "Well I know why a man says or does something because I am one"

She is not submissive to you yet OP.

You need to work on that or ditch her imo right now.

western education and media are cancer.

ditch it. cut the cord kid. give'er da boot.

She is but that's her cultural origins, not her psychological nature.

The nuMale OP thought he got himself some sort of waifu and can now take a break from gaming her.

But its not the reality. Not at all.