So now that the dust has settled, what did everyone think of this?

So now that the dust has settled, what did everyone think of this?

I'm no prude about things like swearing, but they said fuck so many times in the first 5 minutes it completely broke the meter and then continued to slide down a hilll of shit from there. Liked the premise though.

Tryhard anti-meta. Deadpool did it better.

Enjoyable but not great. I wouldn't go out of my way to see it but if it was on TV I'd probably watch it again.

I felt it was too heavy handed with their jokes. Didn’t actually finish it because it was kinda boring.

Hated it. Without any hyperbole, it was the most unfunny comedy I have ever seen in my entire life.

>LMAO SEX JOKES

Got boring after a while.

>too heavy handed with the message
>there were no jokes, just an overuse of swearing
>the orgy scene was just retarded and for shock value

Overall it's a 4/10, rogen is getting worse

The religious themes were a little too subtle. I didn't get them on the first viewing.

I don't think it's the worst film I've ever seen, but that thought was going through my mind as I watched it.

I actually laughed at how bad certain parts were. That orgy scene was so absurd - it's like they made the film to justify making that scene.

The Orgy scene and the Extreme violence at the end were really off putting. The movie went overboard with that, They raised the level too quickly.

>Didn’t actually finish it because it was kinda boring.

Opinion discarded

Elijah Wood was good in it

DUDE FUCK LMAO
DUDE SEX LMAO
DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE ATHEISM LMAO

Worst thing a comedy can be, boring and unfunny

you know, they should have tried to add some joke in their funny animated movie about food

I enjoyed Angry Birds more than this.

retard here

is it atleast funny?
thinking about watching it with my sunday afternoon pizza

>god doesn't exist so you can be as degenerate as you want!
>check writers/producers
>all jewish

why does Sup Forums always have to be right

Should have been more subtle with the race humour, felt like i was being smacked in the face with some of the 'jokes'. The two main characters were just fucking annoying and i don't anyone gave a shit about them, the worst parts of the movie are when it focused on their relationship or 'banter'. Making a character a massive cunt doesn't necessarily make her funny. They didn't seem to understand the irony in some of the stupid social commentary they were trying to make either. Was an ok laugh in some parts though, all you can expect from this kind of movie.

it wasnt very funny - even by apatow/rogen standards

'the night before' was funnier and that wasnt very good either

>I don't know how keeps getting roles
Nepotism and his movies make money

In all honesty the way they play with the whole everyday objects are alive trope is clever at times, and it gets some mileage out of the whole idea of taking the pixar/dreamworks formula and making it r-rated in various ways. It probably wouldn't work for more than one movie but it makes this one at least worthwhile.

not even weed made this fun to watch

>Seth Rogan
It's bad
Watch South Park BLU instead

>watching it more than once
Also, the jokes were quite obvious, you must be a bit slow

I've noticed that word coming up more lately. Is degenerate about to become a buzzword?

I mean when it all boils down the vast majority of us are all NEETs that just sit around and do illegal things online and masturbate.

Kinda could be called degenerates too. Unless you just mean the ones that actually can be social, so we should hate them I guess?

>Is degenerate about to become a buzzword?

It's pretty much the go-to "things I don't like" buzzword

FUCKING DEGENERATES

Did you start coming here a week ago or something?

seriously nigga?