I kind of want to see the scene where Darth Vader kills the younglings in full just to see what kind of fight they put...

I kind of want to see the scene where Darth Vader kills the younglings in full just to see what kind of fight they put up (if any).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAQab-Ib8d8
youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a good friend

youtube.com/watch?v=xAQab-Ib8d8

youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E

lol

Thank you for this.

Jedi Academy-Movie Duels Mod for anyone interested

I always thought this was way too easy, seems like 30 jedi kids would put up a fight

Well, they weren't armed, and we know that Anakin can throw multiple objects roughly their size without even lifting a finger. He probably just threw them all out the windows.

Kid's delivery is bad but that movement he made is just wonderful.Best part of prequels.

They're all holding sabers in op's pic man

>7 year olds can put up a fight agaisnt one of, if not THE, strongest Jedi to ever live in his near prime.

Yeah you're a retard

They pooped their diapers thats for sure

I wish we could have seen more of the attack on the Jedi Temple. The 501st led by Vader vs hundreds of Jedi would be the coolest battle in the entire franchise.

I think you're just mad because you were wrong

>implying I'm the user you responded to

nice try retard

>implying anyone cares who you are
nope

>implying you aren't a pathetic loser whose life is a series of failures and blunders culminating in you posting a retarded reply on an Bangladesh cow tipping website

nope

haha so mad! keep going faggot kid what else ya got

>i'll call him mad! That'll show him!

you got me kid

:^)

For a sec there I thought you said "Kiki's delivery is bad" and I was getting ready to fight you.

MUSTAH SKOOYWALKER DEERS TWUUUUU MONEYYYYYY

Why do they make the girls wear different robes? Fucking Jedi.

Knowing Lucas and his vision they would probably jump around and flip mid air like a bunch of epileptics.

I sure did faggot look at you go!

>Oi mate Skywalker
Why???