So hyped for this

So hyped for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSh2qsrAWvM
youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8
youtube.com/watch?v=vNsJZeAWS7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been there done that

what a terrible poster, only thing i can think of is a big black cock dripping big loads of cum on me lmao

Why the hell haven't I heard about this?

fuck tv im excited too

That says quite a lot about you as a person, you pathetic cretin.

Is Riddley Scott even trying anymore?

>member le alien XD?

boooooooooooooooooooring

because its shit and old shit tends to be forgotten

How the fuck would you feel if you were napping peacefully for 2000 centuries and some douche wakes you up?

I was hype for prometeus and look where that got me

>not posting the popcorn version of the movie

wow that's a pretty dumb title

>no visible skull in the dome

It's like they want this to fail.

Gives me Alien Isolation vibes.

If it's anything like Alien Isolation, I'll take it.

this. aliens head is semi transparent, becaaaause it was inspired in those spoopy abisal creatures.

but pleb designers gonna pleb design, even senile ridley scott forgot about genius giger ideas.

>he

Look how 5 secs in paint made this poster so much better.

i want this poster

HE'S THE MAN BEHIND THE MAAAASK

why did the lazy piece of shit sleep for 2000 fucking years?

I want kino dangit

The Spanish must have spread the siesta culture around those parts of space.

>RUN
No, you should NOT fucking run.

Better be a predator cameo

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=KSh2qsrAWvM

Don't be.

delet

Kek

41:12 for space boner

This.
Hell, after the disappointment that was Prometheus I'll be happy if it's even half as good as Isolation

Isolation was the best Alien sequel since Aliens.

Isolation is the only Alien sequel that's good, Aliens and the others were catastrophical.

Alien > Alien: Isolation >>>> Aliens
And that's it. The rest is shit.

Aliens itself is quite mediocre, though it is better than attrocities that came after it.

This.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

God damn that game was amazing

I agree that Alien: Isolation was the best sequel to Alien, but I really wish they didn't make the main character Ripley's daughter. It just seemed too forced. If it has to have a character tie-in then it should have been the daughter of Dallas or Parker or anyone else in the crew.

Ripley was the iconic character in the series, so that's probably the reason for her daughter to be a main character in the game. It didn't bother me that much, because the game did almost everything else right.

>tfw brett didn't have any kids

Is Aliens better than Alien? I haven't watched it yet

focusing the entire series on ripley is what ruined the franchise. then again, the entries without her are easily the worst... HMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK!

Stupid poster.

I'm tired of the Xenomorph, and especially when they show their teeth as if its on purpose to cause fear. Its so basic, and boring. That shit belongs in Aliens. Not the movie that comes after prometheus.

Run of the mill action film better than quintessential sci-fi film with horror elements? Doubt it.

Amanda was cute

Dunno why I lol'd so much at that.

Its the same shit as Star Wars.

"Hey kids, do you see this poster? Its a Xenomorph. Remember when we tried to add to the mythos and you all hated that shit with Prometheus? Guess what we learned our lesson. Fuck innovation. This time, its just Eva Green and Ronda Rousey lost in a ship with Aliens 7. Nothing you hate everything you love bitches! We'll have so much sci-fi horror atmosphere you'll puke blood all over your popcorn. Look out for the Bill Paxton cameo. Do you like Face Huggers? We have SIX NEW TYPES OF FACE HUGGERS. Hell yeah. Did you like Ripley in the forklift suit? Get ready for Duel of the Forklift Suits! You'll lose your effin minds. Its going to be the redemption of the series you'll want to see again and again and talk about forever!"

It's apples and oranges. Alien is an atmospheric, slow, quasi artsy horror flim. Aliens is a Jim Cameron action movie that happens to be sci fi. I like Alien more, but the "Aliens is bad meme" needs to die.

Man having a big black dick relieving itself all over you sure would suck!! Haha!!! Wouldn't want that!!!

Requesting BANE? edit

>Aliens is a Jim Cameron action movie that happens to be sci fi.

Aliens isn't anywhere near as action packed as people remember. It's essentially a horror film for the first hour and then the latter half has three or four action scenes.

hope they edit its teaser trailer to be like Alien's one, based as fuck

also
>tihs preview approved for all audiences

top kek if I saw that as a kid I'd have shat a lung

youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8

Aliens>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alien>>>>>>>>>>>>Alien:Isolation

THis is kino.

Yes. It is a much deeper film than Alien

What did he mean by this

n-nice digits, user!

Damn, Mathilda May

Runs in the family

Thank you user

You're a scary guy.

>hype for an ALIEN film

Why? They haven't been good since 2.

WHOA. please censor the boobies next time bud!

someone post the bonus one. its the best. all others dont even come close

NASA pilots brave vampire bat assault to ogle titty crystal

bit too long but yeah

B-baka, BBC! It's not like I want you to turn out my lily white sissy boi ass o-or anything!

youtube.com/watch?v=vNsJZeAWS7U

I fucking lold.

Do not forget that Aliens: Colonial Marines is canon and the true sequel to Aliens!!!!

the drool is a nice touch

So is the blomkamp film still happening?

And how is the canon in this franchise, someone explain pls

>Only some of the butterflies are not so friendly

So there's a scene where the alien says 'run' because he's the good guy now?
Did they pull a T2 on us?
Hella. Fucking. Epic.

Centuries
200000 years mong

But what about this bonus situation?

eva green is in this?

Xenomorphs being the good guys is about the only way they can twist this now

I think it came down to production quality.
I lose interest once they get back to earth, the entire film prior, on their shit, on the Vampire ship, it had me. Fuck the rest of the film though.
I like Alien, and I even like Alien: Isolation, easily the best game with an Alien in it since AvP and AvP2 (the games, not the fucked up movies). That said, I still prefer Aliens to Alien. Always have. It expanded the idea of the Alien properly.

Then again I love my Predator, and disliked Predators. But Predator 2? I know people shit on it, but again, Predator 2 expands the idea without going pants on head (Predators) without "telling" you more, it shows you more as you gain more idea of the Predator's capabilities, and their hunting practices, as well as their culture with the ship.
It helps that the game was VERY visually competent.

>So is the blomkamp film still happening?
Yes, should go into production when blomkamp is done with his current project while ridley develops prometheus 3

>And how is the canon in this franchise
Prometheus
Alien Covenant\Prometheus 2
Alien Covenant 2\Prometheus 3 (planned)
Alien Covenant 3\Prometheus 4 (planned)
Alien
Aliens

Timeline A:
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection

Timeline B:
Blomkamp's Alien 3
Newt-centric sequels

There's no reason to dis-include Alien Isolation from its place between Alien and Aliens, but no reason to think it will be included either

Aliens Colonial Marines was supposed to be canon (and even includes an easter egg about the two Engineer factions in Prometheus) but since it sucked there's no telling if Fox still cares about it

Very interested to see if Predator and Avatar get wrapped up with Alien into a cinematic universe

>That tie-fighter sound effect

Made me giggle

>Very interested to see if Predator and Avatar get wrapped up with Alien into a cinematic universe
Please no

>Weyland Yutani jobs against some stupid forest tree huggers

Do these guys get anything right?

Will it beat it?

Predator already works, and has worked for ages, when combined with Alien. The problem is the two movies that they did it with were fucking incompetent.

Avatar does technically work. I'm not saying it should, but the methods of travel, architecture, corporate control of space and likely earth, and more, are all present, fitting in perfectly with the alien setting if they REALLY want to.

I think how badly the AvP movies handled things has soured people on the idea, but it was never a bad idea. People loved it for ages, and it worked in comics, books and games prior just fine without any issue.

All I'm saying is if we get an a giant blue alien face huggered, and have a giant ALIEN pop out of its chest, and then uplink with their world's weird 'brain net' thing, and corrupt the whole process, it'll be fucking worth it.

It always made sense to me that Predator, a movie that satirizes machismo as the expression of sexuality through violence, would fit in the same universe with Alien, a movie that satirizes capitalism as being rooted in sublimated sexual violence

I don't necessarily want to see them crossed over, at least the way it was portrayed in the AVP flicks, but they fit. And that Alien skull is already in Predator 2 anyway.

I mean, if you want to be a stickler for things, there's material on the Prometheus Bluray that outright states that Blade Runner is also in this universe, Weyland having been a protege of Tyrell and considering his android tech far less dangerous than replicants.

A reminder that Alien and Bladerunner are in the same universe.

Prometheus even confirmed it by having Weyland and the replicant company boss talking about the expedition.

It's an entirely different movie but it's still pretty brilliant.