You now remember dmytro chygrynskiy

>you now remember dmytro chygrynskiy
>you now remember guardiola's failed transfers

Other urls found in this thread:

thesefootballtimes.co/2017/06/20/what-happened-to-dmytro-chygrynskiy-barcelonas-25-million-defender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keirrison
Afellay
Hleb
Alex Song

Let's look at his successful signings
>alves
>pique (5 mill)
>villa
>thiago
>Jesus
>sane
>lewandowski (free)
>alonso
>pedro (promoted)
>busquets (promoted)
ABGs burning lmao

>jesus
>sane
Calm down at least a bit.

Reading about Chygrynskiy's history on Barcelona I figured out why Pep loves Stones so much.

>Keirrison
>Guardiola

your point? all managers do some bad signings

He was (and I don't know if he kept this status) the most expensive Barcelona's defender ever at the time. Pep even tried to keep him on the squad, but the board preferred to ship him back to Ukraine.

thesefootballtimes.co/2017/06/20/what-happened-to-dmytro-chygrynskiy-barcelonas-25-million-defender/

>no Keita, Mascherano, Kimmich

>Implying managers sign the players

1. Ey up DOF/board, I need a ball playing centreback la
2. Sure thing Pep, let me load my Football Manager Current Year save
3. Send the scouts in so the club/agency know we mean business (buying club overpay, everybody gets a cut)
4. Ok Pep, this player is perfect Y/N?
5. Pep: >for me, it's Chygrynskiy/Milito/David Luiz
6. Player couldn't learn Catalan in time / too tall for Messi / told Dani Alves that those shoes are so not in season
7. Sold

OR

1. DOF/board: Right, this agency just offered us their player for 25 quid, let's sign him so we can sign more from them in the future
2. Pep: possessió

Tbh Chygrynskiy wasn't that bad when he first came in, he was just trying to do too much spraying those Gerrard Hollywood passes

>Hleb

Unlike the others he was actually a potential world class player and Barcelona ruined him. I'm still pissed off about that. One of the best natural dribblers of the ball I've seen.

>You now remember Fartbert
>You now remember Drenthe
>You now remember Lassagna Diarrea
>You now remember Miguel Palanca
>You now remember 7-1

>mascherano

I'm still pissed that piece of shit left liverpool because his bitch ass wife didn't like the weather or some lame excuse of the sort.

>Afellay
>Hleb
>Alex Song

good players, but why the fuck did they think they'd get into one of the best midfields ever

Who's this 7-1 guy?

I liked him on PES

wut, Lass Diarra was good and Palanca was promoted from Castilla

gtfo catalan spic

>You want to stay with a shit team that will never win anything in a shitty country your family doesn't like or do you want to like in sunny Spain where you can win lots of trophies

So were they the new Messi at some point?

>excuse
Try living in the UK for a month

A.E.K. FC

>le no end product man
>world class

Poop Guardilel was exposed long time ago.

Also, 7-1

>you now remember thomas gravesen the most famous of the galactico era

>palanca
at least we know how he got into the first team

>tripfag without a real tripcode
>redundant """trip""" since his idiocy makes him to stand out
>embarrassing """jokes"""
>FCB customer
No surprirses here.

>thinking managers are in charge of signing players

it's not 1998 anymore

A couple hundred thousand have been trying for quite a while here in London and seem to be coping just fine. You and Italians have pretty much taken up every non-skilled service job here and now have a Mafia like grip over every Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Burger King, etc. not that I would ever want to work in such a place

Where is he now?