After all these years, Malfoy finally got his hands on the Philosopher's Stone

After all these years, Malfoy finally got his hands on the Philosopher's Stone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nEcIJaB9iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT A TWIST IT WAS! The annoying side character was the villain all along! Genius writing! I totally didn't see it coming!

Barry punching him in the face was p evil desu. He probably gave him a serious concussion, Julian's brain won't be working too good for the rest of his life

10 bucks he ends up on team flash by the end of the season or sooner

HOL UP

YOU'S BE SAYING THAT THE EVIL MALFOY-ESQUE CHARACTER, THAT HAS MORE STAR POWER THAN ANYONE IN THE CAST, IS EVIL?

>Alchemy takes off his mask
>It was me barry
>It was me all along

Does anyone feel that guy's acting is too good for the show? I feel like every member of the cast out of his acting league.

They weren't hiding it.

The twist is that he's being forced into "becoming" Alchemy.

>malfoy is alchemy

oh wow so shocking amazing surprise flash writers

you sure fooled me

He's way above the rest of the cast. Or maybe he's just british

Nah. "The Flash" actually has a pretty damn good core cast. Barry, Cisco, Joe and Wells are all very solid. Iris, Wally, Caitlin and Jesse sometimes fall by the wayside, but they're usually not given very heavy stuff to work with anyway.

Julian is good too, as is Eobard and Cold whenever they show up.

do people actually watch this shit show

SO YOUS MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THE MALFOEY-ESQUE CHARACTER IS BEING FORCED TO BE EVIL BY SOME DARK LORD?

Yeah ok, but
>S1 Reverse-Flash was dr Wells all along after he spent lots of time close to Barry
>S2 Zoom was Jay all along after he spent a lot of time with Barry
>S3 Alchemy was Malfoy all along after he spent time with Barry

Kinda expecting Joe or Iris being the next villains

Yes. He's pulling double-duty as Savitar's Wormtail.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nEcIJaB9iU

>hey look a cool new villain for barry to fig-
>never mind he's just a mook for another guy who can run faster than him

>Kinda expecting Joe or Iris being the next villains
Wally

It's too good for the script. Not all, but most of the actors are actually really good. I'm just glad the dude's getting some work. I mean, have you seen Felton in anything after HP?

It shouldn't be a surprise he is Dr. Alchemy. Just like in Arrow that new DA is going to turn out to be Prometheus, and I knew that before the show said whoever it is had access to PD lockup. Any time a new character is introduced they end up being the new villain/good guy under the mask.

NO MAN IT'S TOTALLY LAUREL'S DAD! DIDN'T YOU SEE THE THROWING STAR AND HIS ARM WOUND??? NOT A CONVENIENTLY TOUGH NEW DA WHO HAPPENED TO APPEAR JUST AS PROMETHEUS CARRIED OUT HIS FIRST ATTACKS.

Fucking Arrow, I swear to god. There's an improvement after the shitshow that was the 4th season, but it's still pretty bad. Nothing will ever beat the low budget capeTVkino that were seasons 1 and 2 of Arrow.

Prometheus is gonna be Tommy Merlin. I fucking know it.

the DA is that vigilanti guy

Why do they keep having villains with the same vocation as the hero?
Reverse Flash and Malcolm Merlin? Fair enough.
They weren't pushing it on arrow until Prometheus came long but it's getting silly.
But if there's a line in the sand then Flash has left the beach. Zoom, Rival, Savatar? There's too many speedsters in that program.

Dude, calm the fuck down. the new DA is Vigilante.

The speedster thing is because the only thing that can beat a guy so fast he can time travel is another one

it's always been Flash's problem unless they nerf him but then you have him struggling against someone he could beat easily

Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Colin Donnell is unavailable, he's the lead in "Chicago Med", which isn't even shot in Vancouver.

Prometheus will be Felicity's boyfriend Billy Malone. You know it to be truth.

The Flash tends to fight evil speedsters a lot in the comic too. It's the only kind of villain that can actually challenge someone as fast as the Flash.

Green Arrow will always fight sworld-wielding ninjas and Flash will always find evil speedsters with different colored speedtrails. It is the way of the world.

I too would wear a mask if I had a face like this.

Looks like Ben Mackenzie and Ben Affleck fused together

The thing about the other speedsters is that they are exactly as powerful as you describe; Reverse Flash and Zoom would run into a room and snap everyones neck, they weren't seen unless they wanted to be and they didn't circle people unless they wanted to scare them.
They make Barry look like a complete fool. In the last episode Sisko said that Wally was faster than Barry was at the start, that's because Barry a fucking shit.