Tv license men are at the door

>tv license men are at the door
what should I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_for_Public_Broadcasting
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-26/these-are-48-organizations-now-have-access-every-brits-browsing-history
bbc.com/news/uk-24842680
archive.is/e4ojt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wanna fuck elsa

Stop living in a shit country.

Oh no, they caught you watching TV without a license! XD

Seriously, TV licenses? Where do you people come up with this stuff?

How much longer until you disgusting bongs can't access Sup Forums anymore?

>tv license inspectors
damn that's nostalgic. nowadays everyone has to pay it by default

I really don't understand how this license thing works. It should be piss easy to coordinate with the cable companies who has a license and who doesn't. How do people get cable without the license? Is the government just that fucking incompetent?

just a shit meme like singles policy and penis inspections

no country would have something that stupid like people who go door to door and check if you have a TV license

Tell them that you're in a private domicile and will not be harassed, bitch.

Right?

I was thinking it might be a crappy spinoff of those, but there's nothing that "TV license inspectors" couldn't already do within the existing kinoplex meme.

I remember this being a thing when I was a kid. We at least got rid of it, but now everyone gets to pay extra taxes.

Meant for No clue how that happened.

welcome to Great Brittax

some families used to quickly hide their tv's when the inspector came knocking on their door. we always paid the license, so we didn't have to deal with the shenanigans

>TV licence
>Posting in Sup Forums

You have bigger problems than a TV licence OP.

behind seven proxies.

All hail Britannia!

Haha, wow. Glad we shot a bunch of you and declared independence over taxes while we could.

Now NPR and PBS get like $5 from every Burgerland taxpayer. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_for_Public_Broadcasting

Oh I'm not a britbong.

They can't do anything to you, can they? Just tell them to fuck off and don't let them in.

>tell bong licence company I don't need one
>never bother me again
Wow that was hard

yeah but when is it officially happening

>tell them they can't come in
>close door
>go back to watching TV

Seriously, what do Americans not understand about how easy this is?

>Under the username:
Based UK police fucking the tripfags

Americans don't have TV licenses. We're just so filthy rich Congress can throw away $5 per taxpayer on Downton Abbey and Sesame Street.

>implying that's real

post the webm of like 10 of them getting chased by one guy

is this shit real

anna > elsa

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

>dollars

wew

This is what the (((allies))) fought for in WW2

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-26/these-are-48-organizations-now-have-access-every-brits-browsing-history

>99c ea
>$0.05 per EA

what the fuck is going on here
why is there a dollar sign?

australian iirc

Silly Britain, being afraid of knives.

Why aren't they afraid of guns, like we are?

fuckall gun crime in UK.

gun culture over here is pretty non-existent.

NO WAY!!

WHY?!!

because we don't care.

the only people with guns will be farmers (for pest control) and the landed gentry who go on grouse shoots.

Criminals would rather use an inefficient weapon like a knife than a gun?

That does not compute.

>tfw your body pillows are so hard from semen encrustation that they are considered weapons...

they are on an island.

If no one has a gun they don't have to fear one. A knife is efficient enough.

We're all on islands. Some just happen to be bigger than others.

>inefficient weapon.

knife can kill easily enough. also infinitely easier and cheaper than getting a gun over here.

The Lee Rigby killers, for example, had a gun too but it was so ancient it misfired.

hell, the towelheads took over the planes on 11/9 with boxcutters.

yes but its dominated by one government.

Every man is an island.

No man is an island.

bongistan is such a shithole lol

>A knife is efficient enough.
Not for taking out a classroom.

i think it's more possession of shitty waifus.

in UK history, there's been a single school shooting, and it wasn't by a pupil or member of staff.

>11/9
Just kys with a box cutter

Ignore

>americans cry about september 11th
>yet they call it november 9th

??????????

We have TV licenses in South Africa. It's to pay for public broadcast television, but what's bullshit is you have to pay regardless of whether or not you actually watch SABC and such. I just use my TV to watch movies I torrent and for my PS4 but I still have to pay the yearly fee.

>my friends are waking up to the fact that the mainstream media corps and news outlets like CNN and nbc and everything else all have bias and spew propaganda to push an agenda
>so since they're now so informed and their eyes are wide open, they get all their unbiased news from npr
Hah like how could a government funded news organization ever have any bias or agenda to push haha like wow that would just be crazy hehehehe hohohohoho

I hate my friends

Why resists robbers when you can just give them all your stuff and beg for your life?

why resist when the ameridoctor will just circumsize you anyway?

good one

I dunno Nigel, what could possibly lead Americans to believe that you actually have any rights to refuse any sort of order from authorities?

It is a mystery.

bbc.com/news/uk-24842680
archive.is/e4ojt

>Police enter homes as break-in warning

>South Yorkshire Police have adopted an unusual tactic to help warn people about the risks of burglary - by breaking in to homes themselves.

>Officers attempt to enter unlocked houses, and leave a balloon to alert the residents about the ease of their entrance.

LOL