Honest opinions? This show has gone downhill ever since the prison. Ridiculous storyline...

Honest opinions? This show has gone downhill ever since the prison. Ridiculous storyline, a king from Skyrim with a fucking tiger running a place called "The Kingdom". The threat of zombies is completely gone now more or less, and the storyline is just terrible now.
This show should have ended a while ago, and yet it's voted the best TV show out currently. How?

The Walking Dead could be a consistently good show, the problem is AMC is run by the biggest Jews in the history of television. They refuse to give the show the budget it needs even though it's a massive cashcow. If they increased the budget then the writers wouldn't have to make episodes where literally nothing happens.

were u not paying attention? "the king" already said he used to work in a zoo and act as a hobby so he's playing a character

I'd say, specially with Negan, the show is the best it has been in a while

I agree Negan is making it a little more worthwhile. However they've made him this huge threat when they've managed to deal with everything pretty much quickly in the past. It barely even seems about survival now, it's just clans at war, the zombies are just shit on the side.

It makes sense the zombies are a side thing, when the plague was a new thing the people only had to worry about them but now everyone has experience with zombies, so other humans become a bigger enemy. Makes perfect sense.

Also Negan is by FAR the biggest threat they have encountered

I actually really do enjoy the show, although this season's been a bit on the slow side. Feels like it's currently in a big transition period of the story, setting up a lot of stuff for shit to get real in the back half of the season.

You know this isn't gonna be a one season bad guy. 2 seasons minimum with Negan. No more weapons now, back to stage 1 with the group. I just wanna see how brutal it is when he finally get's killed.

>Shane
>Governor
>Negan
>Whisperers
>???

Its the song that goes on and on, and nothing ever really happens except for new antagonists.

what do you expect to happen? zombies aren't going to get stronger

But when will it just end... Repetition is annoying, yet it's still loved by everyone.

>when he gets killed.

That would mean they'd diverge from the comics.
just like the time when everybody was certain someone other than Glen would die.

>they beat negan and capture him
>whisperers show up and negan becomes best buds with Rick.

That actually happens in the comics? They become friends? After everything he's put them through.

Niggan isn't that bad. He only killed two of them because Rick's group killed an entire group of Negans

Negan is currently trying to show Rick that he can be trusted yeah.

Kinda weird seeing him walk around after the tv show just showed him bashing heads in.

All is fair in love and war

They killed for a reason.
He seemed to enjoy killing for sport in a more sadistic manner.

>Seemed
He literally said he could kill men for days after he told the fat lady that he didn't enjoy killing women

It's just his manner and cockyness. They would make a really good team together but the transition from bad guy to ally better be fucking good.

He killed Abraham to avenge all his people that faggot Rick killed, and Glenn because he had to stay true to his word so they'd know not to fuck with him again. TV Negan did literally nothing wrong, nor did he in the comics.

That could be true if Negan just shot the two. Bashing a man's head into a pulp and then parading a bloody bat before that man's girl is something completely different. Negan clearly enjoyed this.

Nothing wrong with loving your work. Plus he needed to plant fear deep into them to protect the rest of his people from retaliation.

Scare tactics.

>They killed for a reason.

That was mercenary work. Rick got what was coming to him for that bullshit.

nigger did you read my post? he literalyl said he enjoys killing men

Exactly, anyone who genuinely thinks Negan is a monster is an idiot. He's just a superior-in-every-way Rick.

Completely agree. One thing that I don't like about him is the whole "We are all Negan" shit though. He's more or less a power hungry dictator at the same time as trying to look out for his people. He's an odd one, but likeable.

It's obvious why he's doing that though, he's trying to make Negan an idea rather than a person, so when he dies all his hard work doesn't go to shit and people carry on. His name isn't actually Negan.

You. I like you.

>le Negan did le nothing wrong XDD

He's literally a dictator who kills people when they don't manage to produce enough to meet his demands.

Why do you try to sell him as a "leader who looks out for his people"? He and his warrior caste are leeches.

If a man ends up dead regardless, you go for the horrifying, example-setting way.

>Coach Negan
His name is, believe it or not, what they address him as.

Went downhill since the trailer.
That dude is right tho.