Does anyone actually like The Fucked Jam or is it bad on purpose?

Does anyone actually like The Fucked Jam or is it bad on purpose?

otherwise the album is a 10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsArRQjKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not good, but it's not offensive or anything.

The Fucked Jam is a top 10 Ween song. What really brings this album down is Among His Tribe and Alcan Road.

i don't mind it, but yes album is a 10/10

I like it because it sounds like the title screen from Metroid Prime
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsArRQjKE

While were on the topic, the Argus is the best song on Quebec no questions asked

The Fucked Jam needs to be there, Ween albums need at least one song that is fucked up and brown as shit in order to maintain the balance (see Candi and Poop Ship Destroyer).

Nah it's Happy Colored Marbles

would you put The Molusk's "pink eye on my leg" in this category?

HAPPY COLORED MaaAAARBLED THAT ARE ROLLING IN MY HEAD

Yes, the dog barks are vital to the flow and energy of the album. (Kim Smoltz is a better song tho)

Tried and true tho

>he doesn't do brown
Come on man if you're going to listen to ween actually do it.

>poopship
>the brown on the album that has mourning glory

trufe

In what universe is The Fucked Jam "bad"

what do you consider "good"

I'm so mad already

I liked the pod through and through, the fucked jam just seems so unspecial compared to their other browner stuff if that makes sense

It makes sense literally in terms of that I can understand what your sentence means. That's about it.

oh you

I mean of 85738925 ween songs it's one people consistently gravitate towards.

it might help that it's a different type of minimalism than ween typically employs, so you might be mistaking certain elements of repetitiveness / harmonic monotonousness as equivalent to a bereftitude of content

>bereftitude
i'm so sorry

They gravitate toward it because it's one of the least interesting tracks on Ween's most overrated studio release.

>tfw Aussies get a Primus tour with Dean Ween Group opening
Lucky fucks. Well we Americans have had Ween to ourselves since the reunion. It's about time you guys got some shows.

I don't want it gives me feels.

Why do you think that? Oh wait, you don't

i really like chocolate town

Mourning Glory is their best and brownest song. Prove me wrong

>ween
>proofs

I love the Fucked Jam. The worst song is If You Could Save Yourself. Honestly one of the most generic sounding piano ballads I've ever heard. At least the lyrics are good.

>The worst song is If You Could Save Yourself. Honestly one of the most generic sounding piano ballads I've ever heard. At least the lyrics are good.

You cannot be more right. I always skip that song. It is like a radio song made for commercial purposes.

I actually really like The Fucked Jam

i feel like a weirdo because i like ween when they make nice sounding songs and not when they make "brown" songs, but like brown is what ween does for 75% of their discography and their more accessible music isnt particularly complex and their instrument skills arent particularly impressive so why do i like them?

they have something figured out about pop, much like the beatles, that makes me enjoy them to an extreme extent even when im not impressed by them

>*deletes Transdermal Celebration*
Ahh, thank god we got rid of that 2000s poprock garbage track.

>That pained voice in the final chorus
Look, you have your opinion and all, but how the fuck is that a generic piano ballad?

Listen to White Pepper if you liked the following tracks off Quebec: I don't want it, Tried and True, It's Gonna Be a Long Night, and Happy colored Marbles

Imo So Many People in the Neighborhood is a good dose of brown. I don't think The Fucked Jam is bad, in fact I like it alright, it just feels unnecessary and not near as good as the rest of the album
You two are disgusting.

its good. Its actually one of the preset noises on the micro korg that they have used on a few albums. It sounds like someone high pitch-ly talking but its just a noise on the synth. Ties in the songs on that album nicely aswell

Bump

t. Podfag

Probably Weens best album imo.

is nothing sacred? even a band as chill as ween gets people this upset jfc. just put main vein back on and mellow out.

Literally the only good song

haha good one

The Pod is their second best album.
You know it's true, user.

I WAS ON MY KNEEEEES

I like "The Fucked Jam" more than a lot of their early weird stuff; e.g., "Candi", "Blackjack", "Tender Situation", and "She Fucks Me". It's legitimately a banger when it's hitting its strides and it unexpectedly starts and stops in ways that makes me appreciate it in ways I wouldn't had they just belted out the jam for three straight minutes. I suspect it also has something to do with the album's theme of depression, but I can't confirm this.

I'll give you Alcan Road but Among His Tribe is easily a top 15 Ween song.

The only songs worth listening to on this album

>getting rid of "Captain"
>keeping "Alcan Road'

But why? Also you're a pleb for deleting "Happy Colored Marbles".

It's a nice breather, even though it's the brownest track there. Honestly it's pretty underrated

I feel the same. I firmly believe Ween had the talent to become the second Beatles, but they preferred singing songs about flies on their dicks.

I find "I don't want it" to be a profoundly emotional experience every time I listen to it

I like them both. Brown Ween and contemporary Ween keep the sound in balance. You must learn to embrace the two as one.

I like it, but don't think it flows well with the other material in the album. It would sound better in one of their earlier albums like Pure Guava than Quebec.

didnt like a lot of songs off this album but i liked the fucked jam

The Pod is leagues ahead of Quebec.