What's the worst thing about /canada/

What's the worst thing about /canada/

I'll know you're really a true canadian if you bitch about something in our beautiful fucking country

ICH BIN EIN PREUSSE, WILL EIN PREUSSE SEIN

White genocide

They love the idea of being polite, and reject the fact that they are the worst backstabbers around

I would rather trust an albanian than a c*nadian

Fuck car insurance

Especially having sales tax on used cars in Ontario

Lefties

Quebec.

Easy. The entire Trudeau family.

And this more generally speaking.

T H I S D E S U

>What's the worst thing about /canada/

Quebec

only having 2 fucking highways in ontario and one of them is a toll road

this, I hate the "we are so nice xd" meme, it's mostly a meme pushed by sites like buzzfeed
canadians are passive aggressive as fuck

White people.

Not even acknowledging their history

not enough diversity

We need more diversity. I want every white traitor in this country raped by le bbc. With their anus ruptured, maybe they'll see their mistake.

Québec is the only good thing about Canada

The worst thing is the fucking hippies in BC that wont let us ever have any FUCKING MONEY.

"Wah, we cant put a pipeline here, it might effect .00005% of our insane amount of nature"
"Wah, give the natives with a population of 200 people another billion because their corrupt chiefs asked for it"
"Wah, make all young men have to work outside of the province because theres no fucking industry here because we don't like industry and only like our baby boomer faggot generation to buy up the market with their ridiculous pensions and leave only old whites and Chinese left"

Thanks BC, you fucking nigger province

The blatant nepotism/patronage/corruption in all levels of politics that no one acknowledges

The rampant theft/property crime in urban areas that no one acknowledges

>money is more important than the fucking earth we live on
materialism. not even once

>t. a frenchfag that has no idea what hes talking about but 'muh shared language'

Grow up

that the entirety of it's identity is "we're america, but less conservative"

You have no idea the situation over here, so kindly shut the fuck up.

>americans always butting in to talk about Canadians and their inferiority complex
The irony

Name one bad thing about Quebec.

The language police is hilariously pathetic. Their total opposition to any war. Their continual butthurt about Canada even though they've been given everything better than most other Canadians. Theyre like the edgy teenager that never grew up

Not an argument.

they don't want to be anglos and have their own identity and we don't have any so that makes them rude assholes!!

Quebecuck confirmed.

Can't think of much to be honest, unironically love Canada and the Canadian people

Is this bait?

aw thanks :)

This, Canadians are good lads.

kys trashbec nobody likes you, you'd be as shitty as the rest of us if it weren't for your anglo masters propping your province up

Maritimes actually :^)
I'm just fucking with ya, but be honest there's a little a bit of truth in there, other than political disagreements I never understood the butthurt for Quebec I love that place honestly.

>What is infrastructure?
>What is heavy industry?
>How do raw materials get processed into usable goods?

I wouldn't be mad at all if they didn't have so much disdain for Canada after all they've been given.

Kathleen Wynne
>Sells off hydro one
>Keeps paying off teachers union so she can stay Premier
>Forces laws in the name of "progress" (forcing taxpayers to pay for transition surgery, getting your kid taken away for not beliving that your kid is genderfluid, etc).

Seriously fuck her. I love Ontario but she needs to fuck off.

Kathleen Wynne makes me physically ill when I see pictures of her. The most evil, stupid dyke to ever be in politics. She was like a 5% approval rating and still fucking exists.

No quite serious

Those teachers really like tax money you know.

I fucking hate how expensive internet and phone plans are, especially when they're shit compared to other countries. Also flying's too expensive but that's happening all around.

This. I'm fucking sick of paying $45 a month for a minimal phone plan (call+text+data) just because I need to have some connection to the outer world. I barely get phone calls anyway, but I still need it for work

He is not even Quebecois...

I thought it was so fucking funny when telus and other providers were making commercials talking about how the regulators were considering allowing American/international competitors into Canada and how anti Canadian it is. Meanwhile the only reason they give a shit is because they'd charge a lot less and they have a fucking monopoly right now on us

How Canada is inhabited by three types of people - (i) left-wing ideologues who support every cultural marxist flavour of the day to get good goy points, and who can't even set housing price controls because a foreign buyer's tax might be considered "racist", (ii) bitter cynics who are too afraid to confront the degeneration of their country into the world's most open and progressive and diverse multicult land so they only complain about it online when they have a veil of anonymity (either a CBC comment section account for older cynics or Sup Forums et al for the young cynics), and (iii) the wilfully blind or apathetic who satisfy themselves with a culture of beaver tails, kraft dinner and hockey, and go to sleep at night thinking all is well.

they let their country collapse and soon enough we'll be alone on the entire continent

>fake Sup Forums news from breitbart.com
>Sup Forumsposters think people can't see source of news

the infrastructure

You act like this is a Canadian problem and not a western problem. Actually I think your country suffers from this as well