This is the land of the rising sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=icifQhZD4mI
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like land of the smarr benis

more like land of the rising opression against minorities
enjoy your sudden leftist autism in a few years.

More like "land of the rising mushroom cloud"

land of the we dindu nuffin

land of the good locations occupied by shitty people

are you even serious? I don't get it anymore

japan is great

The land of Lacking some islands

This is the land of the longleaf pine. The summer land where the sun doth shine, Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!

You too

Land of the rising homeless population.

That's the Philippines, moron.

Well not really
I like the shit you make although your shows have begun to feel like aparody of themselves
But why supress the Ainu? This is what researches show, is it true? Do you know anything 'bout it?

t.turbanheaded "oppressed minorities"

Japan is such a great country. It has the perfect size for a country, is clearly defined and has good history and its own unique culture. Japan is the ideal country.

t. weebcucks

I am Greek
So are you Norway-chan, heck your prisons are a better place to live that most of the world is.

>unique culture

too random, really

Greece is the land of the rising sun

WHy can't you just answer the damn question, I am curious.

What's random is all the japs spamming Sup Forums with these shit threads.

Unlike germs, your average jap normie is either unaware or not bothered by Japanese war crimes. As it should be considering almost everyone responsible is dead and gone and japans military has been rhe opposite of inperialistic since Article 9 came into effect

>. As it should be
I am not talking about getting punished for it since it happened a long time ago ( and I know very well what happens when you obsess over old losses, I am Greek after all), but knowledge of your cunt's crimes can be used to avert future events like that.

That's not the main issue people have with japs though. Japs most of the time outright DENY their country commited any warcrimes during the war.

I have to agree, Norway is also close to the ideal size of a country. We are around similar to Japan in length I believe, so that's pretty good.
Our prisons are a bit exaggerated. It may be true, but lately out government has shifted our prison policies to be more inspired by America, with rapidly increasing sentence lengths and no longer any focus on making the prisoners suitable for society anymore.

They have their own language, even language family, their own writing system and their own religion. Not many countries can claim this.

>to be more inspired by America
This is how it all goes to shit though. Be careful!
We used to have our own religion too....

there is no ideal size for a country you subhuman

>They have their own language, even language family, their own writing system and their own religion.

Lots can. Mostly those you wouldn't immediately think of, perhaps. Such as Italy.

There is ikiscum
Greek size
But the full one

you mean the current ainu?
maybe the both are
too random and obscure again. also, a different issue

what the fuck

Yes, the current. Do you know anything about them? Do they want independence or something like that?

>They have their own language
Stolen from the Chinese.
>their own writing system
Stolen from the Chinese
>their own religion
Literally all countries have this.
>Not many countries can claim this.
Most Asian and European countries can claim all these things.

>They have their own language
>Stolen from the Chinese.
This isn't correct. They sound nothing alike and they have different grammar and syntax. Heck, Chinese is tonal while Japanese ain't.
The writing system claim is correct though.

>full one
You mean all the regions full of turks?

There will be a genocide of Turks which we will promptly deny for all eternity.

Most historians agree that the early Japanese language was brought over by settlers from continental Asia.

Yes, but don't make the mistake of grouping those guys with Chinese peoples. They were only barely related. Probably the same level of relation between me and you desu.

All Italian languages are closely related to French and Spanish, and also have a well known relationship to German, Irish, Persian and Lituanian.
It's an interesting point that they have a writing system and religion, though. That may be sorta true.
They did their own thing with the writing system after they stole it, giving it a really unique flavour different from everything else.
Most countries do not have their own religion, most are just generic christian country #413. Or islam.
Europe can not claim their own many things. Most of Europe uses a writing system that's not their own, and religion as well.No one knows about any relationship between Japanese and Ryukyuan and other languages. While Greek and Romanian have a well known relationship. Japanese may be way more distinct than other languages.

>independence
everyone knows they don't want to

pls care more about an actual issue like okinawa bases or something then

>land of the good locations occupied by shitty people
I thought California held that title until eternity.

>Yes, but don't make the mistake of grouping those guys with Chinese peoples.
By 200-250 AD, which was the latest approximate period historians think the Japanese language was brought over to the islands from Asia, China had 3 major dynasties so it's safe to assume those people were very much related if not actually Chinese.

>They did their own thing with the writing system after they stole it
Well congrats, so did we pretty much. And like every single civ ever.
Japanese can be argued to be a language isolate but there are some proffesors that desagree, as the Ryukyan version of the language isn't elligible with mainland Japan. So automatically you have a Japonic family of languages with relations to each other.
Also there is probably some relation with turkish and some say ancient chonese dialects (which reinforces the mainland China settlers theory).
No I like new countries make Ainu free ok?

try it

all-nationz.com/

Does any other country have Sup Forums translation blogs where they cherry pick replies to stroke their egos?

There is SOME basis in what you say, but we can't really know as we don't have any records I think. So any guess is good for now.
Greek nuke sweetie ;)

>Most countries do not have their own religion, most are just generic christian country #413. Or islam.
Someone needs to learn European history before the spread of Christianity.
>Europe can not claim their own many things. Most of Europe uses a writing system that's not their own
>What's latin, what's proto-European writing systems, what's Indo-European writing systems.
>No one knows about any relationship between Japanese and Ryukyuan and other languages.
I already pointed out Chinese.

This is the land of potato

Ryukyuan languages are occupied by Japan, and they are irrelevant anyway. It doesn't detract from Japan's uniqueness. It's not like in Europe where all languages are a part of a big group of languages. The uniqueness of the language may be less important, but that it isn't spoken elsewhere does help set Japan apart.

And most European languages do not have their own writing system. Adding an ß or an æ doesn't really count. Japanese writing has major differences from Chinese. Greek has its own writing, but that's pretty much the only European country that does. And Georgia I guess.

what do you mean? greek has a nuke?

>Each Orthodox country has it's own church
>Roman Catholicism has multiple rites and individual flavors for each culture which practices it
>Protestant nations have unique state churches and many different sects
C'mon man, "generic Christianity" doesn't exist.

>and they are irrelevant anyway
It exists, thereofre it's relevant. Tsakonian is irrelevant too bit it exists. Relevance isn't an arguement.
>but that it isn't spoken elsewhere does help set Japan apart.
Well there aren't any Japanese historic minorities anywhere, so....
>Adding an ß or an æ doesn't really count
Kanji is mostly Chnese characters though with some alterations m80.
Greece's writing alphabet was taken from phoenicians and we tweeked it. Our COMPLETELY unique writing system has to be linear a and b (not even sure about a) and the Cypriot syllabary. Like you had the runes.
Keep in mind that our arguement doesn't make Japan any less unique, as it really is a bit of a wierd one. Just not THAT much.

I am just shitanswering Akira-kun. We don't have any nukes obviously.

this is the land of olga korbut tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=icifQhZD4mI

sure but I want you to come to Japan and make Ainu free. it will be fun as fuck.

Continential Asia also has Korean, which is a language isolate.
Just because they come from the same place, doesn't mean they're related, at all.

Well this is also

You cheecky fuck defend your honour with a duel and lets see what happens.

>Ryukyuan languages are occupied by Japan, and they are irrelevant anyway.
When we are talking about how ''unique'' Jap languages are supposed to be, they are very much relevant.
>It's not like in Europe where all languages are a part of a big group of languages.
Is Basque related to Russian? What about Raetic?
>The uniqueness of the language may be less important, but that it isn't spoken elsewhere does help set Japan apart.
Romansh isn't spoken anywhere othan than Switzerland and maybe some diaspora, doesn't mean it's any less influenced by German, same thing with Japanese.
>And most European languages do not have their own writing system. Adding an ß or an æ doesn't really count.
You're right, it doesn't. Having entirely new letters does count though.
>Japanese writing has major differences from Chinese.
Romanian and Serbian have major
differences and yet they're different distinct languages.

we'll be just watching and wondering when you realize

Do you love Japan

Realise what? Have you eliminated them all?

I love you for being pervert and prudish at the same time

Yes, '''''Japs''''.
Guess which flag posted the Sino general.

I like Japan. I don't love it but I like it well enough.

And yet Japan has not deployed their army in combat capacity since 1945

Probably because it got nuked the last time it attempted to war. Also consider the many treaties which makes it impossible for almost any western influenced country to just mobilise shit everywhere it wants. This is reserved for America mostly.

>Have you eliminated them all?
tecnically, yes, brave knight

Funny how he can understand clearly what is said in English but cannot reply in proper English.
And who would learn a language just to shitpost?
Really makes you think.

He gave us a reason to discuss japonic languages, Id on't complain.

I don't get it

Japan is the land of the rising sun.

You having a circlejerk about how bad Japan is, nothing that hasn't already been said by Western 'scholars'.

Puyi - the last Emperor of China

'he [Piyu] made the following statement regarding his testimony at the Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal:[50]'
"I now feel very ashamed of my testimony, as I withheld some of what I knew to protect myself from being punished by my country. I said nothing about my secret collaboration with the Japanese imperialists over a long period, an association to which my open capitulation after September 18, 1931 was but the conclusion. Instead, I spoke only of the way the Japanese had put pressure on me and forced me to do their will. I maintained that I had not betrayed my country but had been kidnapped; denied all my collaboration with the Japanese; and even claimed that the letter I had written to Jirō Minami was a fake.[34] I covered up my crimes in order to protect myself."

good point

>And who would learn a language just to shitpost?

What else is Japanese useful for?

You should thank America for firebombing and nuking you then, since they helped you rebuild afterwards.

Japan is more relevant than Sweden, mate.

Besides that, you have misunderstood what I was saying. 'Assuming' he is Japanese, why would he learn English just to shitpost?

Why? Japan was already developed before America.
And America ONLY helped after the KMT failed to take China. Then America didn't want their efforts in Asia to have zero results, so THEN they decided to invest in Japan.

I was being a little sarcastic but Japs don't hate America anyway

コノヒトハニッポンヒトデハナイ。

what's the sunset land?

rising sun(日ノ本) was a honorary title of Ezo's general originally. →安東日ノ本将軍
Ezo was a name of old Ainu.
安東 clan was half Yamato people half Ezo people.
日ノ本 had only meaning as 'east' once.
Therefore this title is not wrong.
Though the problem of this title between Yamato and Ezo is still unsolved.
And the existence of this problem itself is also unknown much in most common people.

This is the beat of the rising sun
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

“they” wish Ainu is like Tibet for some reason

russia is further east

Ezo or Ainu is a moot issue at this point. Wikipedia says there's only 10 native speakers of Ainu left.

oh reeery

How's weather there?
Cheap housing?

Obviously Japan is the country of rising sun
cuz the radiation keeps rising in the mainland of Japan,since it has been continuously nuked over by America
In short: shitcountry