Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I love it, most exciting thing Metallica's done in years, if not ever. It's the liveliest Lou Reed has sounded on a record.

i M a dze TOOBL
i am the TABBLE
i Aam the tabyl
I AM THE TAAABPE!!!
I.AM.THE.TABBL.
i am THE TAAAABLE!!!
I AM THE TABLE

underrated

Had potential, maybe if Lou picked a better metal band like Scott Walker did it would be a lot better.

Had potential, maybe if Scott walker picked a better metal band it would be a lot better.

Bad album that some people pretend is a masterpiece
Lou is fine on it but how anyone can enjoy those buttock instrumentals is beyond me

Junior dad is the only tolerable song

Fucking Trash

itt: ive never heard a lou reed album before

Audiokino.

don't worry about it, aside from "transformer" you can stick with a hits collection

It's good. Not a masterpiece by any means, but it's exactly what one should expect from a Lou Reed metal album. Massive props to Metallica for agreeing to do this and commiting to it, it made me respect them a lot more.

First I hated it but then I loved it and now I'm ambivalent about it.

I WANNA SEE YOUR SUICIDE

does this sound like Pavement?

MY LIFESTYLE DETRMINES MY DEATHSTYLE

SMALL TOWN GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL

New York and Berlin are pretty cool

>Metallica fanboys
Holy shit this sucks i hate it
>Lou Reed fanboys
Holy shit this sucks i love it

awful, Metallica's worst album.

Lou Reed fans hate Metallica. They're the complete opposite of VU in every way.

Like said. If Lou picked some underground black metal band to collab with it would be cool. But Metallica are awful.

I was reading Lou biography and I skipped to the part where Lulu was made. Apparently David Bowie himself liked it so much that he said that it would be a classic in the future like how Berlin is right now. Comparing Lulu to Berlin i pretty huge if you ask me.

it's shit and pretentious
no surprise mu is always talking about it

it's really good. while metallica's performance is fine, refined but not too interesting, lou's ramblings are an absolute goldmine. very fitting for his final proper release

Could have been great with a better backing band

What pisses me off is that the same people complaining about Lou's vocals praise Hetfield's awful I AM DA VIUWWWUWUWUW

Best since RtL