What's going on in this thread?

Plagueis?

(((Banking Clan)))

wasn't Plagueis one of these niggas?

Good. Very good.

why are the prequels so autistic?

Same species

Because George Lucas is autistic

Who is the Techno Union? What about Black Sun?

And what about the Droid attack on the Wookies?

Surely they have a culture beyond just banking?

Still memeing over the prequels I see, and yet The Farce Awakens has been forgotten by all, because it's utterly bland.

They are space-jews. Every aspect of their life revolves around increasing their wealth in one way or another.

>The Techno Union Army OOOEAAOOOAAOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAOOOORHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAOAOOOOOOOOOOO are at your disposal, count.
What did he mean by this?

>The Techno Union Army OOOEAAOOOAAOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAOOOORHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAOAOOOOOOOOOOO

That's what they're called in their native tongue

Why are the prequels infinitely more memeable than The Shwartz Awakens?

daily reminder the techno union did literally nothing wrong

Even if they are objectively horrible movies, they are horrible Star Wars movies that actually feel like Star Wars.

They generated tons of original content.
Seriously, what's the most original thing in the new movie?

Why do you keep searching for obscure parts of the prequels and try to force memes out of them?

There are no obscure parts of the prequels. Every frame is fractally kino.

I would say Ralph McQuarrie but wiki does not credit him for the prequels so I am not sure who made the designs.

And what about the Roid attack on the cookies?

so the banking clan funded the CIS and the techno union provided the droids?

because they're really bad and it's fun to meme bad things

Snoke being Plageus would tie the series together so fucking wonderfully. And makes way more sense than just magicking another Sith lord from nowhere.

the prequels have terrible lines coupled with bad acting
the very delivery of said lines is what's memeable
>A SITH. LORD?
>BUT SIR. IS DAT. LEEEGAL?
>DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU.
etc.

Where is all the new Star Wars lore? The new film felt so disconnected. Who is the First Order? How did the build a bigger Death Star when it was tough for the empire at its peak to build one? Why is the galaxy such shit after Luke saved it?

Hey Anakin, remember that weird scary robot thing that killed your mother when you were born? He was a good friend

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

>Why do keep searching for obscure films to Force Memes
newfags think Sup Forums is a meme factory when instead they force painfully unfunny memes and spread cancer to the rest of the site. even Sup Forums isnt this bad

sage because fuck you op

Did I ever tell you of your mother?
She took and look at you and lost the will to life

Because while they're severely flawed, but at least they tried something different. TFA was just way too safe.

Your English has improved, Pajeet

>She took and look at you and lost the will to life
What did he mean by this?

I keked

minor kek

that blue glass looking thing on its back make it looks like some kind of mechanical dickbutt

>there's probably rule 34 for that thing

What about it cock head??

OOOBAAAAHHHH!

OOOOOOBBAAAAAAHHHH!!