Is genocide ever necessary?

Is genocide ever necessary?

Probably. If the parasite willingly detaches from the host, no. But when does that happen?

Depends on your evaluation metric.

Killing an other human is never justified unless it's in selfdefence or euthanasia.

There is a reason that one of our very first laws where you shall not kill.

Yes

Only if it's genocide against the roaches

World is overpopulated and overdue for a natural cleanse

Only if it's eco-friendly

genocide is always necessary

>There is a reason that one of our very first laws where you shall not kill.
As if any rational person needs to be told that.

Jews are truly the worst helpless psychopaths.

Yeah, if you need to kill a lot of them then you might as well go all the way and finish them off. If you don't they'll hold a grudge and cause more problems in the future. Just kill them all and it's taken care of real easy. Nothing to worry about later.

Tell that to the stone age humans. Humans are naturally violent in certain situations, for example when competing for a mate or challenge other males to be the alpha.

Just because we now have knowledge and have come to terms that violence is a negative factor and a huge problem in our society dosent mean it was obvious 5000 years ago.

Who said violence was a negative factor?

Bust a few skulls to save the many.

only if they disagree with me

Sure

Genocide is the only way to expand a nation in a post nationalistic era. Days of multi cultured(in a literal sense) empires are long gone. Those who are multi-kulti always suffer from having different conflicting cultures, immigrants vs natives in europe for one, or blacks vs white americans.

I'm baffled by the armos who blame islam for their genocide, the religious ottomans threated armenians way better than the young turks. Who were atheistic or only paid lip service to islam and were motivated by pan turkic nationalism. Nationalism killed the armenians far more than durka jihadism.

The kurdish problem has also risen because of this, who knows what will happen in the future. But I just hope it will be less bloody.

I would argue that violence is a huge negative factor. What makes you think its a positive factor to our society?

But since I am not native english speaker I shall clarify that with violence I mean inflicting physical damage on an other human with the intent to harm said person.

This does not include for example the police using violence to catch/neutralize crimminals or using pain as tool to discipline your son.

Police are people, too, my friend.

I think it should be prison time for those who use pain compliance on children. But if some adult nigger, black or otherwise, wants to act like a nigger, then he can pay the price after tossing those dice. We're supposed to have a legal system to sort it out instead of being occupied by sending children into the right bathrooms.

>sweden

>Those who are multi-kulti always suffer from having different conflicting cultures, immigrants vs natives in europe for one, or blacks vs white americans.

I disagree, that is what they want you to belieave. That is an old tactic called "divide and conquer", meaning that a population that is not united is easier to controll than an united.

Litterly the only things that is dividing the people are classes. This is possible because of our current economic system. Giving wealthy people a false sense of suppiority because they can buy nicer stuff.

Thinking in terms of "we and them" are still inprinted in our brains from the time when we lived in tribes or as nomads. But we have come such a long way since then, because our own history have proved time after time that we work better when we work together.

>Australia

Enjoy being outbread by asians in a generation or two.