What would cause the bigger shitstorm: McGregor knocking Mayweather out cold or America winning the World Cup?

What would cause the bigger shitstorm: McGregor knocking Mayweather out cold or America winning the World Cup?

first can happen because floyd is old and his style is based on reflexes, mcgregor can ko with 1 good punch

second will literally never happen

America winning the World Cup
2bh besides Sup Forums nobody cares about boxing

Conor. No one in a developed country cares about men's soccer.

>2bh besides Sup Forums nobody cares about boxing
you're crazy if you think the Mick getting a KO wouldn't literally change the fabric of pop culture.

15 from the 20 most developed countries on Earth have football (soccer) as their main sport

First event can happen through a single fluke hit. Second would require a series of wins, which is less likely.

ehhh this could happen, but the fact that mayweather is the best Defensive player ever makes me highly doubt that. how many times have you seen mayweather get knocked down? I think ive seen it just once

>change the fabric of pop culture

by a sport thats watched by literally less than 50 million on its BEST night

vs

a sport thats watched by Billions, won by a country that has close to no chance.

yeah bud, sure thing. LOL

>billions

billions of meaningless people vs 50M pop-culture-controlling Americans, I'll go with the Americans. (now quick tell me Im wrong on an American imageboard because your billions of soccer people couldn't come up with their own website.)

if america wins the world cup i'll go to Sup Forums and never come back

If America beating some irrelevant african nation in the group stages can cause such a shitstorm imagine if they actually win the cup, or even reach the semis
Sup Forums would crash

something that happens every four years vs. once in a lifetime.
If your country somehow manages to produce a competent team their upcoming success will be evident well before the tournament even starts. The tide slowly turning in US's favor when they keep winning matches will never compare to the surprise of the complete sudden 180 that Conor catching Floyd would.

america winning world cup, I only see boxing being discussed here, I know mcgregor is irish and small, bu the other is unknown to me

he's about 5'9 170 pounds how big are soccuck players on average?

How much of a deluded, ignorant, isolationist, circumcised, overweight American with one week holiday per year do you have to be to think this is even remotely close?

why the fuck do you faggots think ANYONE outside of spee actually gives a hot damn about a boxing match?

and btw, the top 15 out of 20 developed nations have football as their main sport so your point is literally irrelevant.

tell me what the viewership numbers are for boxing again...?

how hard are you niggers grasping here for your dancing match to be any kind of relevant? Even mma is becoming more popular LOL

MMA is a real sport though soccer is literally for low test cucks

BTFO, will the ameripiggies ever recover?

McGregor beating Mayweather.

The first has no chance of happening. The second is much more likely.

man you are a literal retard nigger

>A review of the European soccer labor market conducted by the International Centre for Sports Studies in Switzerland collected demographic and physical data on professional soccer players, published in 2009.
>Their average height was 5 feet, 11 1/2 inches tall.
>Germany's pros average 6 feet at the tallest end of the spectrum, and Spain's are the shortest at 5 feet, 10-3/4 inches.
>Goalies average 6 feet, 2 inches, midfielders, 5 feet, 10-3/4 inches, and forwards and defenders are right around 5 feet, 11-1/2 inches.

BTFO

You're right. Conor winning would be way bigger.

the american soccer team are professionals in their sport. it would be much more likely that they win the world cup.

and boxing is for pussies who dont know how to kick

>this assblasted
>this posting format
Please leave. I really don't want you to see me or my son, ever again.

If we won the world cup, it would be maybe 24 hours of "wow!" but honestly who cares about divegrass anymore than that except for monkey people.

It would be much like the Olympics. We win, and talk about some of the althletes for a day or two, and then they all get put back in a box until four years later.

Soccer is a low-test, caveman skill-level and strategy game. Winning at it doesn't matter because we are playing on another level with our sports.

Conor knocking our Floyd would send a ripple through pop culture though. Just as we thing of "WHERE'S THE BEEF" or other moments when we define the 80's, it would define this era in the future.

yeah typical nigger. only complain about the format and not the points being made.

>b-but muh cultural relativity
>b-but numbers dont mean ANYTHING

youre seriously a filthy subhuman nigger and for that I am saddened.

It's less about the sport of boxing and more about two transcended stars with polarizing personalities punching each other in the face.

maybe it would change "pop culture" or whatever but Sup Forums would change more and as far as i'm concerned Sup Forums matters more

literally no one remembers beef nigga

talk about caveman sport HAHA your nigger sport has got to have the lowest IQ out of any other nigger bashing sport.

england still remembers their win 50 years ago.

youre comparing a sport watched by less than 10 million to a sport thats watched by the entire fucking world.

>muh pop culture
>numbers dont mean anything

confirmed for actual subhuman negroid.

Based Chile

You sound like a pot-smoking loser. No wonder you like soccer.

This comment alone shows your country isn't ready to win a WC. You must care to win one. You must have MUH PASSION

you sound like an ignorant nigger.

no wonder you derive pleasure from watching your people bash each other in the head.

Yo stop arguing

How does a person get this edgy? Even if it's bait. I just can't understand who can hurt you in a way to make you like this. I'm sorry that the world failed to find someone to love you. You needed it, and you never got it. You truly deserve better than this. Good luck, my man.

why is it when people fail to have a counterargument or rebuttal they resort to ad hominem? It's like they want their bullshit to be snuffed out. It's more sad than pathetic when trying to have an argument and someone goes "
LOL so edgy XD". Here's some advice, maybe before committing to an argument you should lay out your points and see if they make sense to you instead of relying on muh emotion okay buddy? You'll grow up.

Not even amerifats give that much of a shit about niggerpunch, they have at least four sports more important than that. And guess what, the Cubs won a World Series after a million years and the Pats came back from 28-3 and pop culture didn't change a shit. Hell, even the Rocky movies and what Ali did 30-40 years ago are still more influential than everything that has happened in boxing and MMA in this past decade.

What a great picture

and McGooby isn't even known nowhere

>Just as we thing of "WHERE'S THE BEEF"
What did he meant by this?

Cute doggo
USA winning world cup because euros don't care about MMA as much as burgers do, USA winning would be unified shitposting

None.

It would be America beating Mayweather.
Or McGregor winning the World Cup.

If Conor knocks Mayweather out or even wins that fight then boxing as a sport will be done. Absolutely finished.

How the fuck would mayweather getting KO'd change the fabric of pop culture kek. You dont even live here

Its quite obvious he's a Chicano spic

I think it might bring people to try out the sport actually. Its a David vs Goliath scenario right now, if David slays the Goliath, why can't your average Joe get good at boxing as well?

Don't feel sympathy for them, they made a decision to be a bitter racist prick. I'm not saying he is beyond redemption but if he wants to be better than he has to do the work and be a better person. Sympathising with him won't do anybody a deal of good at all. Let him keep be a bigoted prick and when he slips up and says something wrong in his real life

>change the fabric of pop culture

what does this even mean?

What was this in response to?

Who would care about boxing if an MMA Joe can beat the very best of the artists in the sweet science? I know it wouldn't be true even if Conor wins somehow because I suppose boxing is all he trains at the moment, but the public will perceive it that way.

>American imageboard

son you know this is japanese right

>Soccer is a low-test, caveman skill-level and strategy game
fucking kek, never change you crazy clappersharts

USA win over Ghana in the 2014 cup.