Mandela

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

Is it just me? Those two other people in the car weren't there before.

Am I losing it? Mandela Effect confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=exit wound&biw=1680&bih=916&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv6e6F15zNAhUQT1IKHZfeCosQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=exit wound vs entrance wound
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Can anyone confirm?

Wtf? I swear they weren't there when i last watched this vid a few months ago.

I know user... I know...

Nope. I specifically recall one of the bullets going through Kennedy and hitting the guy in the front seat while the driver sped away and the bitch be going all crazy in the backseat

No, you're just completely retarded.

Thats the governor of texas and his wife dumb ass. Specifically remember them being there, and theres even a movie featuring them in it.

I dont remember him getting shot in the head

This. If they weren't in the car how the fuck was it driving.

MINISTRY OF TRUTH AT WORK

HEED MY WORDS

>THOSE TWO PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE FRONT SEAT WERE DEF NOT IN THE FRONT SEAT OF A 4 PERSON CAR
>THE CAR WAS DEFINITELY DRIVING ITSELF WITHOUT THOSE TWO PEOPLE IN THE FRONT

Everyone knows that the governor and his wife were in the vehicle when Kennedy's head went back and to the right.

Are you trolling? It was JFK in rear right, Jackie in rear left, the Governor of Texas riding shotgun and the driver since as long as I can remember. Then two SS jump on the trunk as the motorcade speeds away.

DONT QUESTION OUR POL PHYSICS

>that one video where the driver shots him

didn't that other guy in the front seat get shot also

WTF there was an assassination attempt during his presidency but I know for a fact JFK died just a few years ago after battling alzheimers for a long time

Yeah, the governor was shot by the first bullet. It hit jfk in the back of the neck and exited his throat and then hit the governor in the shoulder, I think. Then a second shot blew kennedy's brains out.

That was the governor and his wife. They were always there.

The magic bullet that went through Kennedy's neck also hit Governor Connally.

It's been documented from the start that John Connally and his wife were in the car and that he got shot too. Is this your first time studying the Kennedy assassination?

Lol literally the front half of his head explodes and a cloud of vaporized skull and flesh from the bullet impact bursts around his face.

How did anybody ever believe the killshot came from Oswald?

>what are exit wounds

google.com/search?q=exit wound&biw=1680&bih=916&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv6e6F15zNAhUQT1IKHZfeCosQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=exit wound vs entrance wound

gee, how original

Was he shot by circus flees firing upwards at a 45 degree angle into the juncture of skull and spinal cord?

His brains should have been blown out through the bottom half of what used to be his jaw and face if that was the blowout from a downwards pointing direct-hit from the rear.

WHO IS THE BABUSHKA LADY, AGENT OR BYSTANDER WHO CAUGHT THE REAL SHOOTER ON CAMERA?
WAS SHE WORKING FOR THE CUBANS? RUSSIANS? IDF???
EXIT WOUND HAS AN UPWARD TRAJECTORY!
KILL SHOT CAME FROM THE STORM DRAIN!!!
OSWALD WAS A PATSY, JACK RUBY WAS HIRED THROUGH THE MAFIA TO MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T NAME PEOPLE THAT COULD LEAD INVESTIGATORS TO THE COMMUNIST NETWORK THAT INFILTRATED THE PENTAGON!
IT GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP AND JOHNSON WAS IN ON IT!

There is no Mandela effect. People remember shit wrong and are too proud to admit it. It feels better to say reality changed than I was wrong.