Homophobic Mexicans BTFO

Homophobic Mexicans BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/miseleccionmx/status/877262685829828608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>warn mexico about homophobic chants
>give world cup to a notoriously backwards anti gay country
top notch hypocrisy fifa

Is it the government's fault? Does FIFA expect the president to go on TV and ask everyone to stop it and then for people to listen?

You can't make fun of the mentally ill? Nice fucking "freedom and liberty." I'm really glad I'll be dead any day now.

back to Sup Forums you go.

They actually kind of did that with >pic related
It basically says if we keep shouting PUTO fifa will punish their asses.

Last match against New Zealand, two mexican fans were sent out of the stadium for shouting it. Aside from them, there was no PUTO to be heard, so yesterday might have been the beginning of PUTO's end, at least internationally.

twitter.com/miseleccionmx/status/877262685829828608

Daily reminder that the only person who lose anything with homophobic chants and vulgar language on stadiums are the jews who leech money from federations.
You should keep shouting "fag!" to fags and "eeeeh puto" if you are mexican.

>president to go on TV

more like them to identify people and issue strict banning orders similar to how they stamped out the widespread racism and hooliganism here I imagine

obviously a much bigger task in mexico

Isn't puto the masculine form of puta, which means prostitute or something??

Is the short for prostituto which is a male homosexual prostitute, it used to be used as an homophobic slur.

yes

aren't we empowering the p word

EEEEEEHH

AMERICANOOOOOOO

PUTOOOOO

No one uses it to belittle faggot cocksuckers though. Joto is uses more often for that.

the message was directed to femexfut, they are in charge of football in México,and it's funny because even the average pablo here knows that femexfut is the root of the problems and that sole reason is enough for the fans to keep chanting puto

This. Fuck the jews, keep chanting eh puto.

if you don't keep chanting puto Trump won

>give the world cup to a country that punishes homosexuality by death
>"hey stop it with those chants, that's not cool"

>FIFA warns
The horror

yet the WC is going to be in Russia and Cutter?

eyyyyyyyyyyy puto is one of the best chants in world football currently, gave me a new found respect for mexicans and mexican football. sick of these fucking killjoys trying to ruin the game.

F I F A
I
F
A

Y E S
E
S

FIFA is beyond hypocritical, they're villainous.

Any moral highground you have to espouse virtues goes out the window after you put a World Cup in a country that uses actual slave labor to build the stadiums.

I think it'd be childish for the US team to boycott the WC in Russia, but I would be completely for skipping Qatar 2022.

Well, someone's has to be the scapegoat. Sucks to be us, but more importantly, this

Problem is that USA are not relevant enough in the footballing world for it to matter. There would be a lot of controversy, sure, but in the grand scheme of things nobody besides Americans would really care. Now if you had one of Brazil, Argentina, Germany, England, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands etc. boycott it would mean more. Even if >we and England are shit.

but user is right desu. what's so wrong about making fun of a group of people?

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if nobody followed us. I wasn't even thinking about that. I just don't want the US personally to reward its viewership to a country that is more than rich enough to hire actual workers to build their stadiums instead tricking a bunch of 3rd worlders in to coming over for penny wages and then revoking their passports as soon as they arrive and working them to death.

You have to draw a line somewhere.

It honestly just means coward, fucker or bastard in this context. If we wanted to say faggot, we would just shout "MARICÓN" instead.

I prefer the phrase puto maricon

Hahaha no.

Putto is older than Puta. Puttos were fuckboys that traded sex in at the ports for food, money and drugs.

Also, it comes from the faggy drawings of femenine little kids as angels. As almost all Puttos were extremely young males sucking the sailors dicks

THIS 1000%

What??? Ehere the fuck did you read that?

This gringo is right, Videgaray should be there fighting for our right to shout PUTO.

For example, puto in this particular phrase is used as "fucking". As in fucking faggot.

What did they say that was so bad?? I mean its Mens Sports, not some human rights march.

Players shit talk each other, fans shit talk each other and the players.

I would be calling players I hate trannies, culos, nachos, putos, cunts, bad hombres etc.. Specially on penalty shots. To make them choke or cry.

Yell "Fifa mierda" instead from now on

Are you even Mexican/latino???

PUTO means bitch. Its not that literal BS. Its more a pure slang term. It would litetally be like one dude calling another dude "a bitch" if he does not want to fight. Its more a slang insult. In meaning and intention its almost like when one dude calls another "a bitch"

You are not really calling him a prostitute persay.