youtube.com/watch?v=TvlIJeKS3vg
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

movement!

nth for benny boy buttmad

Can I get a link to goofy warrens interview today? Heard she was a wreck

Hey, remember when Donald Trump had investigators in Hawaii looking into President Obama's birth certificate, and he couldn't tell us the results now but it was going to be totally yooge when he did? MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell remembers, and in the wake of Trump happily nodding along with a supporter's assertion that "our current president is" a Muslim and is "not even an American," O'Donnell questioned Trump Iowa co-chair and Apprentice runner-up Tana Goertz on when exactly we might see the results of that big Trump investigation:

O'DONNELL: When will the time be right to reveal, he said to Meredith Vieira that it was "absolutely unbelievable" what his detectives were finding in Hawaii four years ago. He's never told you about it? You've never asked him about it? It was unbelievable and you weren't curious about it?

GOERTZ: Never was curious once, because he's not a liar. If they found something, it will come out. The time isn't right, and guess what? Mr. Trump does what he wants and he's not going to do it on our time. He's going to do it when the timing is perfectly strategic and it's not now and it wasn't the place for him to say it. ...

I win so much, I rip the skin

>Armenians?
>what Armenians?

I did not realize that Donald Trump was such a patient man, to sit on "absolutely unbelievable" information about this president for five whole years. It's almost like Trump's investigators didn't turn up anything worth releasing to the public, and instead of admitting it or just shutting up, he made it out to be some big secret and now his adoring flunky is pretending it's all a strategic plan.

But consider this your reminder: When Trump's campaign says he just didn't hear the part where his supporter was railing about the president being Muslim and not American, even though Trump was nodding along saying "right" and "we need this question," that is a blatant pile of crap they are serving you. Trump laid the foundation for this presidential run by being the loudest birther of them all back in 2011.

And he never announced shit....

Pasting from last Thread.

Need some help with a question I have.

4 years ago I voted for Obama because I was a dumb cuck. That was my first time voting. I was wondering if I need to mail in or do something if I want to vote for Trump this time around since I voted Dem last election. I'm in Washington State btw. I can't find any info on this.

Trump just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, does he?

delet this
she said that Trump is a fraudulent, racist bigot who is attacking the spic judge because of his "own racism". she was a wreck

Yeah she's gone full trauma victim mode and is visibly shaking and crying every time she has to speak in public

Trump broke her

delet this
he never said this

>>What’s TrumpCoin?
anyone know if this can this be mined?

Nah, anybody can vote in the generals for whichever candidate no matter their political affiliation

>Hillary has gone full hush mode
>Trump has gone full alpha and showed what the true meaning of being savage is

Like a true gentleman

Anti-TRUMP protesters planning to disrupt 2moro's Richmond VA rally

FB events/254312644927752/

Ben, I've had you up to here

Oh shit, I'm sorry

she looked hysterical, I though she might faint

The general is open. Vote for whoever.

>voting for racist
>voting for misogynist
>voting for climate change denier

Move to North Korea, asshole

>New Taiwanese Animators
>Hillary Clinton declares victory over Bernie Sanders, but is she ready to take on Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc

>TRUMP NEEDS TO STOP HIS HURTFUL TWEET ATTACKS
>LMAO DID YOU SEE, HILLARY REALLY TOLD TRUMP TO DELETE HIS ACCOUNT! WHAT AN EFFECTIVE AND POINTED INSULT THAT WILL MAKE A HUGE IMPACT ON HIS CAMPAIGN!

Lefties have zero hope

Post MAGA qts so I can rebuild my folder!

twitter just went full shill against trump

Turns out ugly hags are firmly anti-Trump. Who woulda thunk it.

>Trump/Sessions
>vs.
>Clinton/Warren

It will happen and it will be incredible.

Triggered.

Warren is a mess, a waste
Warren is a big, fat mistake

The actual secret is that his dad is different, not that his birthplace is different

Sorry for the spoiler

I have a two parter coming through.

The mods are fucking with me still and not allowing me to make threads so I need someone to help.

>correctrecord.org/
>twitter.com/nobarriers2016
>www.linkedin.com/in/miradpatel

youtube.com/watch?v=WLrDAedlkTw

>Correct the Record, which has received $5 million this campaign season and has spent almost $4.5 million of it, according to OpenSecrets.org, outlined its strategy against “swarms of anonymous attackers” in a press release.

In late 2013 Brock founded Correct the Record, described by the New York Times as Hillary Clinton's “own personal media watchdog”, keeping track of all negative news surrounding her.[26] Brock had first come up with the idea for the group that summer. “Having left the State Department,” he said, “Clinton didn't have the kind of robust operation that one would have if one was holding public office. That's where I saw the need.” The organization, whose staff “is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century,” “keeps constant watch for any conceivable attacks against her, and then aggressively beats them back before they take hold.”[38]

that would throw the race for Hilary she already has the women's vote

>racist
>misogyinist
>implying everyone in best Korea isn't equal

You do realize we can see your ID, right?

They've got to be using botnet shenanigans. Like user said in previous thread, this "delet your account" shit is probably a test run to see if they can force memes via sheer shillpower.

In September 2015, Brock and Correct the Record produced a piece on Bernie Sanders, linking him to Hugo Chavez and British Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn. The Huffington Post ran an article about the attack. The result was a huge increase in contributions to the Sanders campaign.[4]
wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock#Correct_the_Record

>killingthemessenger.com/
>twitter.com/davidbrockdc?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

>Media Matters for America is David Brocks news company.

Here is the Soros link.

>MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.[12][13][14]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

In 2004, MMfA received the endorsement of the Democracy Alliance, a partnership of wealthy and politically active progressive donors. The Alliance itself does not fund endorsees, but many wealthy Alliance members acted on the endorsement and donated directly to MMfA.[15][16][17]

Media Matters has a policy of not comprehensively listing donors. In 2010, six years after the Democracy Alliance initially endorsed MMfA, financier George Soros — a founding and continuing member of the Alliance — announced that he was donating $1 million to MMfA. Soros said his concern over "recent evidence suggesting that the incendiary rhetoric of Fox News hosts may incite violence" had moved him to donate to MMfA.[18][19] During a 2014 CNN interview, David Brock stated that Soros' contributions were "less than 10 percent" of Media Matters' budget.[20] According to Politico: "Media Matters, however has received funding from or formed partnerships with several groups that Soros funds or has funded. These include the Tides Foundation, Democracy Alliance, Moveon.org and the Center for American Progress.

>Media Matters "helped lay the groundwork" for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign

Trump sat on the John Miller tape for 20 years. Do not question Trump or his strategies.

and the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC had no clue what the tweet even meant.

Anyone else get the feeling Trump has more support than the media lets on? That he will actually landslide this shit unless they find some way to take him out before the election or rig the vote? It seems like the polls are being weighted and sampled to create an effect that is in line with their narrative.

>not an argument
>not an argument
>not an argument

>happen
just like how bernie was supposed to win

O shit wall up!

That's a lotta drills

>Media is lying about Trump
Seems about right.

someones doing the drilling

>just like how Bernie was supposed to win

>mfw trump general election rallies starting

>yfw hillshills do it for free

I know this is fake, but he's actually pretty good if he knows about Swaziland and where that is

Don't call them protesters. They are thugs and agitators

3 days til Hillary is done for.
Will she drop out?

I'll be ready to crack some skulls downtown

My nigga.

>Hating on North Korea
Juche has saved the North Korean peoples from the terrors of the globalists.

This Trump video got shoad along with the account. It's title was "Donald Trump says he's not a Jewish puppet".
youtube.com/watch?v=TvlIJeKS3vg

No, I'll believe she'll just drop dead.

Kek will see to it that he finds the way.

Trump is a hater. Do you want your president to be a hater?
He hates Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks, Liberals. He even prefers the Russian president over the US president which is pretty much traitorous. How can that be a normal, mentally sound, wise and peace making president?

Noice

Thanks kek

Well said, my instinct is to call them much worse. Trying not sink to their level.

How can Shillary be so awful at this when she has hundreds more people working on the campaign than trump.

>first post is some retard falling for "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch"
Wew, this is the liberal side folks

Hoping for either a stroke or a complete fucking meltdown about how she can't handle the bantz. Drops out, gets incarcerated, Biden comes in or Bernie, gets shrecked in general election and our glorious emperor makes america great again.

Trump/Mattis

Nope, but after that, we can nuke Obongo until November by inspecting everything he did wrong.

they're not the best

He had better not be lying! MAGA!

neopotism

twitter is shilling elizabeth warren so hard

They're incompetent just like her policies.

Ben Shapiro is having a breakdown on twitter.

This will trigger another coughing fit, mark my words.

I just saw Angry Birds and it was the best movie ever

Sometimes people seem to think saying "Jew" or calling someone "Jewish" is the same as "nigger"

I think Hitler mentioned something like that in a paper once.

That glorious faggot Milo is trolling Shapiro so hard on twitter right now.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS IN OP?

Add it, we need to spread this shit.

Oy vey, what is it this time? Did someone declare that he has Jewish ancestry?

O'Reilly just said he wanted to go at Stacey Dash with a falafel and a loofah sponge. LEWD

i'll add it

Of course. Who the hell likes Hillary or thinks 4 more years of Obama would be a good thing? The media has been lying and pulling the strings this whole time

He sounds like a smart guy. Also, Obama really is a total faggot. I'm sick of our country being humiliated by that weak, effeminate loser.

Do you notice something?

Sanders endorsed Hillary..
Wut do?

Hillary's a glutton for a good schlonging.

This shit will be in a history book one day. When we teach children history, we will show them this quote, and tell them how a man with a dream...made america great again.

I'm trying to imagine a Sessions vs Warren debate

Saw my first Hillary bumper sticker today. It was on an SUV driven by a middle aged white lady, of course.

>Mohammad

He'd probably laugh the moment she opens her mouth and then she triggers herself out of this plane of existance.