Crisis!

Should the Chinese be banned from buying property in Canada?

yes, and canadians should be banned from Sup Forums

No, but all unoccupied homes (as in vacant for more than 1 month out of the year) should be heavily taxed to pay for more housing.

Yes.. furthermore foreign investment agencies and individuals should not be allowed to buy property.

+1 for true

That's a great way to kill foreign investment. There's literally nothing wrong with non-Canadians investing in Canadian real estate. The problems start when they don't rent it out (assuming they aren't using it for their own living space) thereby decreasing the number of available homes.

No we should clearly replace canadians with Asians.

Go fuck a dog faggot

Non-citizens can buy property in Canada? You sure are cucks.

I got a house in Ontario and it's been abandoned for 2 years.

I'll probably sell it to chinks before Trudau burns it for funsies.

except they are using foreign investment to stop the inflation of chinese currency...which keeps their prices artificially low and forcing our companies out of business.

You are a cuck. In every way.

Yeap...
Try and buy property in China or any Asian contrary.

Same thing happened in the 70's and 80's in the US with the Japanese. they bought up everything.

I raided in ffxiv with a Chinese dude from Canadia. He owns like 10 properties and rents them out. Also makes bank as a software developer. He seems cool but this is a real thing.

Sell it to Old Stock Whites, mayate maricon.

shut the fuck up poo in the loo, dont think people have forgotten

Siberia will be Chinese clay in a few years as well, Ivan.

>All houses bought up by Chinese
>They get burned down by massive fire
>Homeless native Canadians don't even have weed to smoke, even though it was promised to them

Just an average day in Trudeau's Canada

What's wrong with cheap chinese goods? Do you enjoy paying more for everything?

Sure. As long as China bans exports to Canada.

No. Chinese people have been proven to have a superior IQ than ours. We must give them our land.

I prefer Chinese people taking our countries over letting muslims invade them.

Foreign corporate invest is a different issue, dumb chink.

Foreigners buying real estate on a private level and artificially inflating prices is a completely different thing. It proces out locals and creates a tax haven for foreign garbage. Look at chinks buying land in Canada or Saudis in LA. The governments should seize all property and tell them to fuck off.

So? It's legal. You don't get to whine about it.

Wait until someone moves your job overseas, enjoy your cheap goods then you cuck.

It's been a while since I've been up there.

You guys have a problem with them? They seemed to be alright when I went to, Toronto I think? They didn't really speak English and they had communities full of Chinese speakers, which did nothing to encourage them to learn English, though.

Better gooks than niggers.

2nd post best post

No foreign investors looking to buy Russian commie block apartments for $200?

Man China's population is just so large.

Take australia for example, 20 million maybe?

Just 1% of the chinese population is around 13 million, same for the indian population.

If even 1% of those popualtions migrate here.. our population is 1.5x, and now made of half poo in the gooks.

It's over man, they won.

>Let's stop rich chinks and welcome rapefugees, mudslims and nignog.

Should whites be banned from speaking in public? Because its mostly dipshits talking about social justice.

they just need a law so that if a foreigner is buying a piece of residential real estate they must occupy it themselves within a year.

at a condo I lived at, this became a problem so we made it that you could only vote based on the number of units you lived in for a minimum of 3 months a year. A few foreigners decided to buy a bunch of units and rent them out and it dropped our property value like a rock. They themselves acted like asses if they were ever around. Whole thing stunk to hell. Eventually we were able to rid ourselves of them and get good neighbors again.