It's been a year now and this still has 3-4 good songs max

It's been a year now and this still has 3-4 good songs max
Will they ever recover?

It's 100% Panda's fault.
How can someone "embrace" EDM?

It’s been a year now and brainlets still don’t see how this is one of the most innovative and forward-thinking pop releases of the decade.
Will they ever recover?

they probably won't
past two albums have been pretty mediocre and so have their solo albums (except deakin)

Meeting of the Waters was great but Eucalyptus didn't measure up

I can see that, but that doesn't mean that every track is good.

Eucalyptus is great, Meeting of the Waters was good, CHz retroactively being praised (because it was good), Deakin was great, Panda sucks.

But Centipede Hz is the the album of the decade so far

Meeting of the waters was them panicing because they had released an album and an EP of absolute bangers that were both lukewarm-to-panned
>Uh better lightly strum a guitar and chant like the good old days. We can still be experimental see

So you didn't hear Meeting of the Waters?

Even if it were in response to what you say, it doesn't invalidate the pleasure of the songs. Meeting of Waters is good, and it is okay to enjoy both Painting With/The Painters and it, so don't try and shit up discussion with your stupid divisiveness.

it's been almost two years now and people are still talking about it

it's Animal Collective... this argument would stand if this were some bandcamp artist, but not a band with as many darling albums like AnCo.

it gets talked about more than a moon shaped pool though

Except that Meeting of the Waters was recorded slightly after PW sessions you fricking moron

that's actually fair.

I'm sure they'll keep putting out music for at least 5 - 10 more years and this will be seen as one of their weakest releases but definitely not as bad as some people make it out to be.
Meeting of the waters and Eucalyptus are great. Deakin's album's good too. Panda's ok.
They'll recover.

I kind of want to hear them ditch a lot of the vocals and focus on some intricate psychedelic music. Ideally they would produce some lush hour long mix. Even a Panda deep house album would be cool.

Painting With is actually a good album you fucking retards

>It's been a year now and this still has 3-4 good songs max
Were you expecting them to come back and add more songs?
Are you at all familiar with the album writing and release process?
This is a really odd way to phrase this thread...

I actually think Eucalyptus is one of the greatest things Avey's ever done. I put it up there with Spirit and Sung Tongs. I'm not worried about him. It's Panda I'm concerned about. Dude's really lost it and seems happy making Crayola beats.

Meets the Grim Reaper was great, what are you worried about

Fucking this. I'm anxious to see what happens with A Day with the Homies