Helmut Kohl was buried today with an EU flag, not a German one

Helmut Kohl was buried today with an EU flag, not a German one.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ap-syria-frances-macron-no-sees-no-clear-successor-for-assad-2017-6?IR=T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Citizen_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/United_Earth
reddit.com/r/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eufags and their failed trying of creating a European federation

And why are modern Germans not as cool as their ancestors?

Pic related. A cool German.

Because he and Mitterand together founded the EU. It was his biggest achievement.

cuckoldry, btw, what's up with that pic lmao

>burying a former national leader with the banner of a free trade/open border organization
is Germany even a country anymore?

Kohl was probably the biggest EU architect behind Mitterand, it's a little weird but I can see why they did it.

I can take a car and drive directly into Germany and other EU countries without being stopped by border guards.

A country without a border is not a country.

We have borders, they just aren't controlled. Big difference.

>Big difference

think of it as the USA, but with more power in the hands of states.

pretty much this
he knew that in order to reunite germany- first europe had to get united

Because he himself wanted it that way.

He was responsible for creating the European Union with Mitterand and achieving Franco-German reconciliation.

He also presided over the reunification of Germany and ultimately Europe.

I don't understand why he never won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Pretty based lad tbqh

We tried that once, it didn't work out so well

Why are the germs of Sup Forums such a big supporters of the EU ?

>Muh uniting Europe

Fuck you off, fag.

Federation is the future

It sounds surprising but in some(just a few though) ways EU member states are more integrated than American states.

>think of it as the USA
no, I won't actually, because these are nation-states with thousands of years of independent history, not Idaho.

I can't honestly blame them, there's a sort of logic in it from a self-interested perspective. If you're a modern European state then you're someone's pawn, without the EU it would be either the US or Russia choose your poison.

>nation states
>thousands of years

Top kek.

since we've been the outcasts of europe and now we're the top dogs, thanks to it

also, international power we wouldn't have otherwise

because we benefit from the eu.
btw so does spain but who cares about facts am i right? MUH NATIONALISM

> it would be either the US or Russia choose your poison.
>Implying EU is not USA´s bitch

kek

EU will not survive much longer.

bad post

the EU isn't an USA bitch. we sued google recently and plan to have our own army.

wow sorry, your ancestors lived in some microscopic duchy in the HRE and therefore Germans didn't exist as a people until the 1860s.

Right now Merkel and Macron are actively working on creating a European army.

No, I agree with you actually. I'm just saying I see their reasoning even if I think they're a little deluded.
The problem with Europeans in general is excessive pride, especially about America.

>EU will not survive much longer.

You in 20 years:

You in 50 years:

You in 100 years:

You in 250 years:

You in 500 years:

You in 1000 years:

You in 5000 years:

Yeah, man, he should have been covered with the Nazi flag lmao like my Sup Forums threads EU sucks hail Putin

Germany didn't exist, Germans did (under different names).

The Empire rises

neither did most US states exist in this form until relatively recently. they've decided to centralize some matters and leave others to the the states.

the EU is a similar arrangement, but with (far) less integration.

FUCK EU LAMO FUCK RAPEfugees PIRES KEKEKE

>defending the jewish prison that is EU

desu I feel more european than finnish. hopefully eu integration keeps going on.

>"EU will not survive much longer", says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year.

>being this angry about not being able to join

Honestly, the EU members states are much more judicially homogeneous than the various US states in many ways.

Pffff, I don't even know from memory what different nation states my town was even part of. Various tiny duchys, principalities, then kingdoms, then empires, then republics. Regionalism is far stronger than nationalism in Europe.

>because we benefit from the eu so does Spain

We benefit by being the fucking beach of Europe meanwhile your countrymen behave like literal monkeys in Spain.

>MUH NATIONALISM

Nationalism is not bad. Not my fault if you are a cuck

yeah, We will still be in the NATO. As I said before USA´S bitch.

EU is literally a CIA-run project and have been since its foundation. Germany is still under the marshal plan = USA occupation. But keep thinking you're in charge and that you're free you retarded Kein.

>yeah, We will still be in the NATO. As I said before USA´S bitch.
not really. we didn't participate in the US interventions for several centuries.

not sure about spain.

>fucking krauts defending the kikery that is the EU
sasuga

You're wasting your time, most Germans and French people actually think the US was or has ever been 'anti-EU', many of them don't even understand how the EU works at all. It's an emotional thing, facts have nothing to do with it.

>mfw EU army would make the union a military superpower
>mfw we're already an economic superpower
>mfw the EU creates close trade agreements with China instead of the US
>mfw US is an obsolete banana republic already, complete with eccentric batshit leader
Yankees on suicide watch

>inb4 assmad lards and trumpcucks

>USA occupation
kc tier post tbqh

That is not how it works.In 500 years there is a big chance for a planetary government.
So yeah it will still be called the EU but this time it will stand for Earth Union :^)

We were in both, Iraq and Afganistan.

>in Europe
Why the fuck do you stupid krautcucks always try to speak for everyone in a continent of a billion people all the time? No, nobody gives a shit about regionalism besides you autists and the Italians. You care about it because you will get your house raided by the SJW stasi if you so much as make a fart that sounds like "Deutschland über alles" and Italians care about it because they hate each other.

Imagine if I told an American that in Europe we're all very Catholic, drink wodka, and eat kielbasa. You would think I sound like an idiot, but I have at least some self awareness.

Macron is pro Assad sweetie
businessinsider.com/ap-syria-frances-macron-no-sees-no-clear-successor-for-assad-2017-6?IR=T

>many of them don't even understand how the EU works at all. It's an emotional thing, facts have nothing to do with it.

ok, nigel

It will be known as the Terran Republic, learn to futurism pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Citizen_of_Europe

internet racists chimping out for no reason

Deutschland über alles

>MUH FACTS, NO EMOTIONS
Meanwhile the entire leave campaign was bullshit upon bullshit and "MUH FLAG".

>it's ok that brown men are raping my women stealing my jobs and bullying my kids because economic benefits

+5 whitey points

>Brexit happens.
>it will dissolve any time now.
>any time now...
>time passes...
>elections start
>all anti-EU parties fail
Are you a Brit on vacation by any chance?The tears are real, no?

>No, nobody gives a shit about regionalism besides you autists and the Italians.
And the French. And the Spanish. And the Balkanese. Even the Brits aren't in agreement about the UK. And you guys haven't even been a country the entire time, and you've basically moved westwards over the centuries. Half of the Ukraine is Polish, and half of Poland is German.

it's not, hence why the EU made a deal so you take all of the brown ppl. they blend in easier, as well.

>western "europeans"

>raping muh women

And ooga booga to you too, Ahmet.

Quoting me and putting "OK" next to it is a waste of a post.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
I'm well aware of the failings of the political culture in this country, that being the case it doesn't magically vindicate the poor understanding of the EU (which is backed up by every major study done on popular perceptions of EU bodies) nor does it change the fact that people are staking camps out based on emotion and not on reason or facts. If anything you pointing that out only proves it further.
Washington has always been fervently pro-EU, in fact they were far more aggressively federalist than Britain was in the 50s. The Americans do not fear Europe and never have from the EEC's inception. Don't care for being the bearer of bad news but that's the truth.

that's your fault, it has nothing to do with EU or NATO.

Europe will not know peace until Britain and G*rmany have perished. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

>We benefit by being the fucking beach of Europe

i just went to my fridge: i have tomatoes from spain, a watermelon from spain and my grapes are from spain aswell.
do you really belive spanish farmers could sell all their products without free export? do you know how mush the EU subsidys spanish farmers? do you have the slightst idea of how mush jobs are created in the process of simply moving food through europe? you have a very narrow minded worldview...

pic related LILD just boosted your economy by declaring spanish weeks

because we saw to what an europe of nationalists can lead

No, I am actually a Spaniard who is fucking tired of all the bullshit that is going on in this country. Tired how we are basically a vassal state controlled by the fucking krauts.

>cockroach
>not brown/shitskin
heh

>And the Balkanese
We don't have regionalism here, as far as I know. Maybe only in Bosnia, but that's still an ethnic thing.

lol
more than a million refugees live in europe, not to mention those that aren't refugees in name
we took like 50k at max or something

much*

>It will be known as the Terran Republic, learn to futurism pls
>Terran
Bah, how about United Earth?UE?
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/United_Earth

Wow, did you know the USA has separatist movements too? They must be Europeans also and hate nationalism.

Kill yourself you arrogant idiot.

>an EU flag, not a German one.

uuh sweetie..

Boomer mentality. I sincerely hope you die painfully.

sure? afaik it's in the millions.
what's more important, you're doing more to stop smugglers to greece.

your 9gag memes have no power outside of Sup Forums, stormfag.

>Tired how we are basically a vassal state controlled by the fucking krauts.
You're 4th in GDP in the EU and also 4th by number of EU parliament members. Fuck off with this vassal thing, that's something some small country could complain about.

>Boomer mentality

>>>reddit.com/r/politics/

>tired of all the bullshit that is going on in this country
>tired how we are basically a vassal state controlled by the fucking krauts
Sooo your political elite is completely innocent?Whoaaa really got my neurons firing there m8.Care for a pint so you can tell me how your politicians are angels and are doing everything in their power to do right by you?

.t limpwristed nu-kraut who thinks in retarded boomer memes from facebook

50k is the number we took from you, we have about 3 million refugees within turkey already
>stop smugglers to greece
you literally pay for us to protect you, is this prideful?

that's an Sup Forums meme that has been posted for several years now, I would know because I made it :^)

>because when people are not against the EU it means they want everything in this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Those two look like my old classmates. Good lads.

>boomer is the new alt-cuck buzzword

You """"people"""" are fucking exhausting.

>fucking tired of all the bullshit that is going on in this country

then engage yourself in local politics, because they're responsible for the state you're in. the EU has zero to do with economic mismanagement and corruption in the whole south.

non-EU countries such as serbia or bosnia are far, far worse off.

Poland ?

They literally aren't though.

There's literally nothing wrong with that picture. Europe and being European rules.

Well, to be fair those places also had civil wars/was bombed by NATO like yesterday.

do you want to talk about me, or the EU?

:^)

That applies to Denmark, too

FUCK YEAH EUROPE
IN SCIENCE WE TRUST
*posts picture of old church that's not even in my country*

now guess where that refugees would be by now, if we didn't pay you to shelter them?

it makes more sense to pay you to patrol your own borders than to patrol them for you.