ITT: We pretend to be Trump at the CNN presidential debate

ITT: We pretend to be Trump at the CNN presidential debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMguato7QUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The negroes love me, where's my negro? There's my negro, it's great.

>"This BITCH got Americans killed in Benghazi"

C-crooked Hillary .. E-mails .. Err

Shut up, Drumpf.

Y-yes sir ..

That was the CIA.

Trump: "I can smell your cunt!"
Clinton: "I have no cunt. I am binary super neutral that likes to be referred to as a toaster oven, not a female."
Trump: "...?"

>Hillary I don't like her. Terrible person. Ill cunt punch her over the wall. It'll be fabulous.

I can't wait until Trump says "excuse me" to Hillary

Wow. I am now a #JebHead.

2/10 banter. that's what happens when you send all your testosterone abroad and end up having to import it from the middle east.

kek!

even HillShills admit she has a penis, topkek

drumpf...
wow, just wow.
im a #hilldog now.
glad you opened my eyes muhamacuck...

>"The only woman I've ever called a pig was Rosie, but you're pushing me to make give a second woman that name, Hillary."

oath cunt ahhhaahh

>CIA
Bane?

Literally this: youtube.com/watch?v=PMguato7QUc

Go get your husband, Hillary! I would rather debate a man that knows how to treat women.

Why can't niggers just kill each other more?

>"I don't think Bill will make a good First Lady."

"Trump is a racist, get off the stage"

Damn, you're right. I'm a #CruzMissile now.

LOOK IM GONNA BUILD A WALL
IM GONNA DO IT!

t. Hillfire missile

whatever happens, this will be fucking glorious.

that girl needs therapy

maple leaves

Anyone mind posting more of this stupid ass images?

>that pic

holy shit hillary has bigger hands than trump.

How many red-pilled black people are there? You'd think experiencing bullshit like this on a daily basis would make you the most red-pilled person ever.

YOU DUMB BITCH, HAND OVER THE EMAILS OR GO TO PRISON

>implying this wouldn't be the greatest moment in the history of debates

>Mr. Trump, Secretary Clinton says you lack a concrete plan to enact your proposals. So many Americans want to know how exactly will you make America great again?

That's a great question, a tremendous question. How will I make America great again? We're just going to do it, OK? We're going to win, and we're going to make America great again.

fuckin flamed

DEFINETLY #hillaryartillery now

This

welp, looks like im a #RockHardPenor4Boehner now

RARE TRIPS

You forgot the part outlining the fact that Americans will be so sick of winning because they will win so much. Amazing, fabulous, we're going to win again.

I can see it now:

"Your husband was the worst abuser of women, yet you defend him and will let him back in the White House?"

"That topic is private and strictly between me and my husband. For you to even sugges-"

"Why? Was there a video that caused that too?"

>crowd erupts
>Hillary kills herself on stage
>America is great again

here goes a roll

Let's motherfucking do this

rolllllling

looks like I'm #mentallyhill

>"look bitch you know your lying any one watching this can google it so why bother? and its not your turn to speak so shut the fuck up."

How rekt will Trump get in these upcoming debates? Not even a Hillary supporter. Don't even like her. But it'll be a rough ride before her inevitable victory. Imagine all the media spins and vilification of certain groups by aforementioned media.

at last I finally see.

I used to be a #tree4trump

but now I am a100% #Hilldog

roll em

How is she even supposed to handle him?
She is the female Jeb with scandals.

I am now a #Shilldog

This.

He'll run through his thesaurus of terms for "great" and then just smirk. Idiots on pol will meme.

If he could debate through twitter, he would. That way, the guy who runs it could give him an actual chance or he could just copy and paste whatever witty tweets he reads, and claim them as his own.

I can't wait for the god emperor to expose the fuck out of himself. The pol damage control squad will be hilarious.

thats it, im now officially a bitchmissile

going for a roll

rollz

Upvoted, my gentlesir!

LOOK AT THAT FACE
DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT THIS TO BE PRESIDENT

YOU'RE A NUT
YOU'RE CRAZY IN THE COCONUT

She's a lot more shrewd than Jeb. She's had 40+ years of bullshitting the public.

May as well.

reroll because i died

No it was not the CIA is the state departments lapdog you uneducated faggot. Hillary saw the SOG operators dying thru the lens of a drone and didnt do shit about it.

A whole 40 points, lucky me.

guys Hillary has zero chance, she's scared and hiring people to act like supporters online. the majority supports trump and bernie.

wtf since when did anyone on here support Hillary

Crooked hillary is, believe me, she is crooked, she is so crooked, let me tell you, she is as crooked as they come, as CROOKED as they come, believe, me. She is a tremendous crook, she will cause many, many problems for the american people, let me tell you, she is going to be a disaster, believe me!

please sluts

Try reading the comments on the Hillary/Sanders articles in the NYT

So many paid trolls it's unbelievable. Over 70% of the posts are identical in content, message, and tone.

Not just limited to the NYT either. Shills bomb other news stories with comments using accounts that are seconds old.

>"Mr Trump. Can you explain, without using insults, why your policies are better than Hillary's?"

"JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE! Crooked Hillary! I could go on for days about how she looks like a dried apricot but that wouldn't be nice, I won't mention that she would be PMSing with access to nukes either. I think you're being very unfair here, I've done fantastic things and you only ever ask me bad questions"

>
Sameposter faggot. What is it $15/hour you gettin' paid. With a post every fucking 5 seconds....you're working hard, aren't you??

could be fun

Hillary has seen how Trump debates and no doubt has been training for months to engage him without self-destructing.

Hopefully the God Emperor has a few new cards up his sleeve. The debates are going to be make or break this election.

wow

i'm a cruzmissile now

>Hillary, I don't like her chuck her over the wall, it'll be fabulous

was the ambassador's death part of your plan?

rollinn

LETS DO THIS MOTHERFUCKERS

Everyone does this you idiot, especially trump, or do you really think he has 60,000 followers from the philippines?

rol

Gotcha questions to Trump and softballs to Hilary... even on FOX, niggas. Fucking establishment is going to get together and try to kill the big don and dumbass Fredo will fuck things up for us on the first debate. Black, Manafort, Stone and Kelly will go to the mattresses will unleash all their undercovers working for her, James E. O'Keefe will release the tape he promised and her campaign will be killed surgically.

She will have to burn her uglyass coats for heat when her GII cash runs out.

let's give it a go

check em

SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN

Reporters aren't allowed to ask Hillary about her scandals.

She watches all his rally videos too. I've watched clips of her on MSNBC ripping all kinds of Trump shit. She was rallying in Chicago and started talking about Nabisco going to Mexico. One time she called out a staffer like Trump does to get them on stage but he wasn't around.

bruh my butt dick

>0 noice, AA-12
>9 noice, endless entertainment of the fingerbox
>8 noice, sluts
>6 noice, moped. quieter than a motorcycle
>2 zombies have increased hearing? heh heh, that's why I've got a fucking moped
>8 heavy-handed, very nice

Survival Chance: 55 +0 -10 +15 -30 +10 =35

35%? More like 100%

Oh why not.

roll for spork

fug it m8 i want an AR