Goodbye.

see you tomorrow

Dubs and you live

Don't

Stop

Believing

THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW

Hold

No, I mean it. Actually stop. I *am* going through with this suicide, I *won't* be back here tomorrow, I *won't* live, and I *won't* be around to check em any longer.

I choose to believe that you actually killed yourself after this post because the thought of someones last action on this planet is to post a picture of a sad frog on an internet forum is fucking incredible

At least tell us about the music or artists you like before you go.

You'll be around to check THESE

if dubs then your mom will be an hero tonight.

If you don't feel like killing yourself at least once this December, then you haven't felt the true spirit, of Christmas.

i am sorry it did not work out, may you find peace. if you don't go through with it, if you change your heart i hope you never visit here because it is a terrible place. i am leaving now, this is enough of the suiciide posts and people making fun of it, my friend actually was on this site 7 days a week and killed himself a little over a month ago

I'm doing it today lads

on

Satan says no.

you're a faggot, a pussy, and I decided there would be a third thing....oh yes, do more physical acitivity asshole, get a clue

get that shit outta here and make sure Gizmo is fed before midnight, Kate

seeya later alligator :3

>that 39 get
ooof

don't, man.

chances are it will go wrong, you fuck something up big time and have to live with it

Fuck off easy-lifer, nobody's hiding from you anymore.

unless you have a serious chronic physical pain, you're a bitch if u kill urself

also check em

desu if i fail with the rope i might just as well stab my neck

did someone try this ? Is it legit?

ive tried it, can confirm, am dead.

yes user, I did. It's completely foolproof.

this happens when you hang youself

you think anyone who kills themselves care about what other people think?
pro tip

they can't

seems legit to me

well sometimes a person with suicidal ideation thinks everyone would be better off if they were not alive so it is a real fucked up backwards way of seeing the situation

dude, please don't.

also

but there seem to be different kinds of hanging
one where your neck breaks and others where you suffocate
needles to say the neck breaking seems a lot faster

DAS IT MANE!
DUBS CONFIRM
YOU'RE A PUSSY IF YOU DO IT OP
LIVE! LIVE GODDAMMIT!
CHECK EM

True, but neck breaking is a lot more complicated to do, since you must drop a certain height to break your neck. If you do it bad you either get decapitated or just choke without the fast snap

Seems like it. I tried with foot on the ground, you lost a consciousness like after 10 seconds without noticing, then you like in a dream. After that my body wakes itself up. Almost no pain except in throat obviously and andrenaline rush

>ratchet strap
Don't

if this is true all medical students must be told to keep quiet if there is such an easy way out

Asphyxiation by hanging isn't even bad honestly. During my first and only attempt, I took some pills to numb myself and came REALLY close to going through with it, all you do is tie a cord around your neck and sit down and you're dead in under three minutes, it's just overwhelming for 10 or so seconds and then you start feeling like you're gonna blackout, that's what scared me and then I got up.
OP, if you really, REALLY feel it then I can't stop you but not going through with my attempt is the best decision I ever made.

Carotid compression is hardly a secret, it's literally how a choke hold works.

they will probably kill this thread soon for legal reasons
is any place where this can be discussed undisturbed?

4+Sup Forums suicide board

Why?