Is this a masterpiece?

is this a masterpiece?

Yes.

Yes

yes

First 5 episodes are 10/10, it drops down to 8.5/10 by the finale.

That 30 second cut off Rust's philosophy I saw on YouTube was the worst cringe of my life.

kill yourself

Unanimous agreement. So now that it's settled

This is now a "Times you acted like Rust thread"
what are some times

wtf the fuck was this?

Him having his psychosomatic visions.

Not even close.

>DUDE EDGY ATHEISM LMAO

Not even close.

Yup

I cut lawns for free and cumafter 2seconds.

I cut lawns for free, and cum after 2 seconds.

my neighbor offered to mow my lawn next weekend

should i be worried

>hasn't watched the show
>still feels the need to comment

You don't matter. Fucking kill yourself

Yes. It wasn't afraid to be dark, even when everyone was getting on the "dude edgy lmao" train. God forbid something try to have pathos or emotional weight instead of shoehorning in jokes or whatever people like these days.

Yes it is sylvain

link it

Yes.

Is True Detective a Catholic kino?

It's not The Wire, but it's great.

I'm also unhappy with life, drink lone star and smoke camels.

probably the closest thing to a 10/10 so far this decade

he gon fug ur waifu 7 years from now. that's how it starts bro.

also no TD season 1 was not a masterpiece, it completely self-destructed in the last few episodes, and then you retroactively came to understand how dumb the entire show was because all the silly, overbaked shit you extended the benefit of the doubt to with the expectation that it would lead somewhere ended up leading to an inbred hick who got some green paint on his ears.

what did rust's visions mean? what did n-brain theory have to do with the story? what is carcosa? none of this ended up mattering. rust had a near-death experience and felt better about life afterwards, so him and marty decided not to follow up on that whole massive state government conspiracy that rapes and kills children.

>who?