1. Your ethnicity

1. Your ethnicity
2. Do you have white privilege

Finnish
No

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have mongol privilege tho

Then we've something in common

Yes you do
This meme is not funny

Irish
No because gay exemption

Polish
no

My wallet isn't benefitting from this so called white privilege let's leave it at that

yep, this country is 100% in favour to white people,chile gave to the refugees from the world war 2nd some lands and privileges

f*nns are privileged wh*te pigs

don't listen their lies and genocide them along with other pigs

Finns are not privileged.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
>The earliest Finnish immigrants into the US were colonialists who were Swedes in the legal sense and perhaps spoke Swedish. They settled in the Swedish colony, and were supposed to have assimilated into the British culture quickly.[12] More recent Finns were on several occasions "racially" discriminated against[13] and not seen as white, but "Asian". The reasons for this were the arguments and theories about the Finns originally being of Mongolian instead of "native" European origin due to the Finnish language belonging to the Uralic and not the Indo-European language family.[14]

i see ur a finlandball subscriber, ty for distributing my memes

1. Finnish
2. Obviously not

1.Mestizo (part amerindian part european, but mostly european)
2.No
Tough i suppose there is some in this country. The upper-class is very white.

>swedes literally helped the finns and transformed them into mudhut dwelling cannibals who could not speak to a modern day nations
But do we get any thanks?

That was 100 years ago

You swedes will die out

1. Ashkenazi Jewish
2. No

>muska paska maniska sauna mämmi perkele
Huh? Can someone translate this? What is this moomin troll saying?

1. Ukrainian
2. Yes, but I am a victim of social class oppression.

Swedish men are already cucked beyond comprehension and their women are being inseminated by nigger seeds

nobody gives a shit about finland

I know, they will die out. Lmao.

yes we are now white and part of the oppressors, regardless of the fact that we have been systematically oppressed for almost a millenium prior to that

>Says the paki

we made you into stormakt as thanks, but it's not nice to treat gifts like that, losing all that clay and all.

>we wuz opressed and stuff becuse the swedish devil would not gibe money

Karma at work.

nobody gives a shit about estonia either