Music for this feel?

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc52vCJ83LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just shave it user.

R.E.M.

A loud bang followed by infinite silence

LOL @ YOUR PITIFUL GENETICS, LISTEN TO FIELD RECORDINGS OF YOU MURDERING YOUR DAD

Smashing Pumpkins
Moby
Joe Satriani
Genesis

D A L E

this

Shit, good times.

Brian Eno

>Joe Satriani
I'd rather go bald

Fuck off

Fun fact: male pattern baldness is actually more common in men with higher testosterone levels, rather than less

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc52vCJ83LA

It still looks like shit

>caring about t levels
You still look ugly as fuck

Thanks god I'm a soyboy

t. Doug Walker

Viking metal because that's why you're bald. Helmets and hunting. Apparently men wore helmets constantly in a violent world for many thousands of years. Bone and shell even wood far predates metal and even stone. Less hair under the helmet, the fewer parasites whether it's animal or plant like mold.

not with my perfect masculine skull

No

>Thinking anyone but you cares about your balding

Why do you have such a big problem with that? Why do you think we aren't covered with fur? Human behavior has changed our evolution.

do people actually give a shit about going bald? maybe it's cause i've always been unattractive but i'm balding and my reaction is "ok cool whatev"

it must be traumatizing to chads I suppose to suddenly lose so much points.

idiot

'No'

>tfw 27 and I don't know this feel, having a head full of long hair and a 70+ year old grandfather who is not even close to balding

just shave it all off, it looks better 99% of the time

See

>hey guys how's it goin kripparrian here

>27
Ignorance is truly bliss.

Unless you are an absolute bottom percent goblin person ugliness is a choice. Lose some weight, cut/style your hair, and buy clothes that fit, that's all it takes. I have no empathy for people like you who just submit yourself to looking bad when it is 100% your own fault for not just making a diffrent choice

if it's your maternal grandfather congrats, if it isn't then you're in for a rude awakening my friend

They only wore helmets in battle, not all the bloody time.

It's simply tied to hair follicles of most humans getting rekt by DHT. Women lose hair too if they have a hormonal imbalance. There is no meaning behind it, nature just doesn't make sense sometimes.
If you insist that nature always makes sense, then explain pic related. You can't.

It is, and I appear to have similar genetics

You don't know that. You don't think there were violent societies? People probably had their skulls caved in all the time. Probably in their sleep.

LCD Soundsystem

Shave it completely if it looks really bad, I guarantee you'll look better

Illés - Az ész a fontos, nem a haj

>Women
You have a very big problem if you're even mentioning that as evidence for your argument. That implies that you cannot accept the question of why men go bald and women don't. They dont because men lived in the violent society not women. Unless you consider rape violent. And that is why women are shorter. Millennia of rape. Human behavior has affected our evolution. Deal with it.

who asked anyone for empathy? nigga i work and live alone, I don't bother society so don't bother me with your "opinions".

stick to the topic at hand or back to /fit/ ya retard.

Soyboys. Only good for being femboys or traps and serving superior males. If you can't even do that they at least take hormones or something

Eh no. It just shows that a byproduct of testosterone is at fault for balding and that women can be affected too if they have too much test. Nothing to do with your stupid helmets.

>Only good for being femboys or traps and serving superior males.

>and that women can be affected too if they have too much test.
And still doing it. Very big problem.

>tfw no pics or records of my mom's dad because he was such an asshole that everyone just wanted to get rid of everything related to him after his death
My mom said he had pretty full hair though. And that was before I told her why I asked, I just pretended to maybe have found an old pic of him and asked if he had full hair.
Otherwise she might have said yes just to make me feel better or something.

Sunny day real estate
Smashing Pumpkins
R Stevie Moore

>Very big problem.
Yeah, I was still replying to you. But I will fix that in 3...2...1...

even if you don't go completely bald, like 80% of men will experience at least SOME balding and thinning.

Same thing applies to women, nobody stays pretty forever so worry about more important things like health and building assets for your future generations.